Muqqadar ka khel starts today!!!

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ok...so it starts today...and I'm very keen to know what is gonna happen...
i'm going to ignore the blasted TOI article for the reason being how sure are they that that is exactly what's going to happen...i need proof...it may just be their blasted prediction (and yes i'm gonna believe this until it turns out otherwise 😑)...and oh yeah...all those tweets as well...not gonna believe them either...are they even verified accounts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OK I'm just gonna watch how they are gonna ruin everythingπŸ˜† 
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

OK I'm just gonna watch how they are gonna ruin everythingπŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† 

maybe they won't??? see...i'm in ZoYaan denial until it actually happens...or we get a spoiler from Oishi (the only trusted source for spoilers IMO)
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hayee ..hayee...destiny's game...πŸ˜†..first they spoiled the meaning of nikah..then destiny ...tah umr ..stupid dialogue and stupid tracks...stupid symbolism with low cost cheap dolls..cat eats cake...dog bites Gaffur...humeira heart hole...rashid's back bone...shireen famous dialogue...all are shit...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Muqqadar ka khel πŸ˜†
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

πŸ˜† 

maybe they won't??? see...i'm in ZoYaan denial until it actually happens...or we get a spoiler from Oishi (the only trusted source for spoilers IMO)

she is  also not giving any spoiler
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

ok...so it starts today...and I'm very keen to know what is gonna happen...

i'm going to ignore the blasted TOI article for the reason being how sure are they that that is exactly what's going to happen...i need proof...it may just be their blasted prediction (and yes i'm gonna believe this until it turns out otherwise 😑)...and oh yeah...all those tweets as well...not gonna believe them either...are they even verified accounts? 

I have noticed that many a times it did not happen as per the articles, remember Zoya's friend from NY will come and fid her in Ajmer, or zoya getting engage to him and make asad jealous, or even he will help Zoya in exposing Billi,

n m definitely not trusting this twitter thing as it is not from any official side.
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

she is  also not giving any spoiler

πŸ˜­
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

I have noticed that many a times it did not happen as per the articles, remember Zoya's friend from NY will come and fid her in Ajmer, or zoya getting engage to him and make asad jealous, or even he will help Zoya in exposing Billi,

n m definitely not trusting this twitter thing as it is not from any official side.

EXACTLY!!!

so what we all need to do is keep calm and watch the blasted show!!! πŸ˜†
kurilovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
QUOTE=whirl]hayee ..hayee...destiny's game...πŸ˜†..first they spoiled the meaning of nikah..then destiny ...tah umr ..stupid dialogue and stupid tracks...stupid symbolism with low cost cheap dolls..cat eats cake...dog bites Gaffur...humeira heart hole...rashid's back bone...shireen famous dialogue...all are shit...πŸ˜†πŸ€£[/QUOTE]
SO TRUE πŸ‘πŸ˜†