Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai- Written Update 10th September,2013

Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai

Written Update.

The show began with Manvi and the family suprising Jeevika upon their arrival in Chandighar. They celebrate Raksha Bandhan and then much to Jeevika's annoyance enters Mahesh. Jeevika blasts at her father and refuses to accept him. She calls him a murderer and is appalled a others for forgiving and forgetting. She recalls all the pains inflicted upon her and the family and says that she never expected Manvi to give her such a terrible gift on RB. This agitates Manvi and she ends up screaming at Jeevika for containing so much resentment and anger within her. Jeevika thanks Mahesh and says that he took away he mom and now even her sister.

She leaves and locks herself in the room and asks Viren to leave her alone.

Monty asks forgiveness of the Wadhera's and promises to never return. Manvi tries to stop hima nd Viren comes and seconds her. He tells him that it is out of infinite love that she is behaving like this. He reminds Manvi that whenever Jeevika went to Ganga she never talked about her mother but both parents. He assured her that Jeevika  misses him a lot and tells him to stay. 

Viren goes and hugs Jeevika and consoles Jeevika. But she lashes out at him for keeping Monty in the house when he knows she hates him. He tries to make her realize that he is after all her father. 

Precap - Manvi tells Jeevika that she is being too stubborn and Monty comes from behind. A truck comes Manvi's way and Jeevika screams.

Fantastic Acting by Krystle! Bang on!
My last ever Update! Thank you for being so supportive in these last 3 months of updates I gave. I apologize for delays and mistakes which I might have done. 
I love you all.  
Damn, I miss the show though I didn't watch it except on Tuesdays, especially VJ! 
   Juju!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
Hard to believe tht only 3 more episodes remain. 😭
The feeling is finally sinking in..will miss the show and esp virika a lot!
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
Thanks J!!
Its just 3 days more.. 😭 Will miss them all.. ❤️
Krystle...👏 ❤️
And the way Viren controlled the whole situation  Only HE can do this ❤️

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Juju! 🤗 You are such an awesome update-er. 🤗. Thank you for all the WU's you have given to the forum. Love you too. 🤗❤️
Coming to the episode, it was fabulous with KD! Her acting and expressions were PRICELESS! And the way Viren handled the situation.. Gosh, only HE can do it! (Copied from Liya. 😛 ). Thanks for the update again. (: Will miss your update. :(😭
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU dear! :D
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update
samicute thumbnail