VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
A new Hinglish play Happily Married... Fir Bhi Doubt Hota hai!!' - a laugh riot by Playfull Productions is slated to open coming weekend in Mumbai. The play is a result of many TV actors who have been around theatre for a long time along with introducing Suhasi Goradia Dhami(Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, Housewife Hai Yeah Sab Janati Hai & Nach Baliye fame), who has been dabbling with the thought of doing theatre since a long time now. Kavitta Rathod, actor-producer has been active on stage since a decade now and her past productions have been with vetran actor-directors. Nasirr Khan (Recent play - My Big Fat City) & Anand Goradia (Adaalat fame) have been a part of many plays in past and are well versed with stage acts. The play is being directed by vetran director Dinkar Jani, who has been active in theatre since two decades his recent play being Paresh Rawal's Gujarati play "Dear Father". Jani as a director loves embracing different genre of plays hence a comedy in Hindi now. The play is penned by Dilip Rawal who has been a renowned writer for Hindi and Gujarati theatre.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Suhasi Dhami in a Hinglish play!

TV actor Suhasi Goradia Dhami debuts in Hinglish Play with 'Happily Married... Fir Bhi Doubt Hota hai!!'

A new Hinglish play Happily Married... Fir Bhi Doubt Hota hai!!' - a laugh riot by Playfull Productions is slated to open coming weekend in Mumbai. The play is a result of many TV actors who have been around theatre for a long time along with introducing Suhasi Goradia Dhami(Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, Housewife Hai Yeah Sab Janati Hai & Nach Baliye fame), who has been dabbling with the thought of doing theatre since a long time now. Kavitta Rathod, actor-producer has been active on stage since a decade now and her past productions have been with vetran actor-directors. Nasirr Khan (Recent play - My Big Fat City) & Anand Goradia (Adaalat fame) have been a part of many plays in past and are well versed with stage acts. The play is being directed by vetran director Dinkar Jani, who has been active in theatre since two decades his recent play being Paresh Rawal's Gujarati play "Dear Father". Jani as a director loves embracing different genre of plays hence a comedy in Hindi now. The play is penned by Dilip Rawal who has been a renowned writer for Hindi and Gujarati theatre.   

Synopsis: 

Divya and Aman, are a happily married couple. But their married life has become a routine chore for them and the spark' has gone from their life.To find a solution, Divya consults a psychiatrist for advice. He suggests Divya to keep a close watch on her husband for any suspicious behavior.Divya goes overboard and starts to suspect Aman's innocent and casual behavior.Her this crazy behavior causes Aman to question Divya's sanity and he goes to the same psychiatrist for consultation. The psychiatrist advises Aman and Divya, in separate consultations, unaware that they are husband and wife. To help save their married life, he recommends Divya and Aman to push their friends to have an affair with their respective spouses. The resulting confusion and hilarious situations make up the fun elements which can be enjoyed by watching Happily Married... Fir Bhi Doubt Hota hai!!'

Produced By : Kavitta Rathod, Anand Mundra 
Creative producer  : Himanshu Sanghvi
Directed By : Dinkar Jani 
Adapted & Written By : Dilip Rawal 
Public Relations: Manhar Gadhia

Cast : Suhasi Goradia Dhami, Nasirr Khan, Kavitta Rathod, Nirmeet Vaishnav, Nilesh Trivedi and Aanand Goradiya.

Premiere Show: 
Sun. 15th Sept. 7.30pm at Rangsharda, Bandra
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just spoke to director Dinkar Jani's sister in Mumbai, the above play still going on.  more shows this weekend.
Is this is the reason no news of Suhasi??
VishaD. thumbnail
Is it a repeat or its a new story all the time? Isn't she fed up of doing the same show again? ðŸ˜•
Waiting to see her on our regular shows
VishaD. thumbnail
==========================================================
intro

HI EVERYONE, NOT SURE IF EVERYONE KNOWS ME YET ðŸ˜† I'M VISHA AND THIS IS MY FIRST CREATION SHOP. TO BE FRANK, I'M NOT A GREAT CREATION MAKER AND I HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED DOING SIMPLE CREATIONS LIKE LONG TIME BACK AND PEOPLE USED TO ASK ME IF I HAD A SHOP AND I USED TO SAY NO AND NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO FINALLY OPEN MY SHOP. IT FEELS GREAT TO FINALLY HAVE YOUR OWN SHOW ðŸ˜ƒ

my likes

SUHASI DHAMI
KARAN V GROVER

(THESE TWO PEOPLE FROM MY FAVORITE SERIAL YMGGK WAS THE REASON I STARTED MAKING SIGGIES AND SLOWLY STARTED MAKING IT FOR OTHERS TOO)

inspiration

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SOME OF MY FAVORITE CREATION MAKERS WHO HAD INSPIRED ME INTO CREATION MAKING LIKE BUSHRA CREATIONS, SANO CREATIONS, GLIMPZ CREATION

I'M SURE WE ALL DO GET INSPIRED BY SOMEONE BUT PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE TOO INSPIRED THAT YOUR CREATION MAY LOOK LIKE A COPY OF MINE. LETS EVERYONE MAINTAIN OUR OWN ORIGINALITY IN OUR CREATIONS ðŸ˜Š

requests

I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT I'M NOT OPEN TO REQUESTS AS I'M STILL IMPROVING ON MY SIGGY CREATIONS AND TILL I'M CONFIDENT ENOUGH OF MY CREATIONS, THIS SHALL BE MORE OF A DISPLAY OR EXHIBITION. YOUR VIEWS ARE HOWEVER MOST WELCOMED SMILE 

copyrights

NEW COPYRIGHT

index

Yash-Aarti/Varun Dhawan/ Kareena Kapoor/ Arvan-Khushi
Bollywood Update /Punar Vivah/ Ramayan / Madhubala / Karan Wahi
Bollywood Update/ RSSI/ Arhi / Rishbala/ Punar Vivah/ YMGGK/ Ramayan
YMGGK/Punar Vivah/Hitler Didi/Rab Se Sohna Ishq
Punar Vivah / Karan & Suhasi / Madhubala / Banner Contest Winning Siggies / Rab Se Sohna Ishq / Ramayan
Pg 23
Pg 26
Pg 30
Pg 35
Pg 39
Pg 44
Pg 47
Pg 50
Pg 53
Pg 57
Pg 61
Pg 64