Saraswatichandra Written Update 9 sept - Mein Tera Saaya

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And aaj toh dil garden garden,
Because Saras our big sweetu Gadheda
has finally managed to get his head together and decided to no more play the matchmaker!!

After a long long time I am so happy to update the episode!!!

Kumi dear is back to her room and the PPP aka Pakau Piyakkad Pramad asks her about her whereabouts...Just then Kalika enters and PPP kicks her out of the room telling her that his wife had told her not to do his chores..she huffs and puffs and leaves !! (Thank God!)

PPP looks at his wifey dear who understands that her PPP is gravely injured🤢 And she tries to do his bandage!! And ofcourse the PPP has now also become all lusty for his wifey, so he tries to get near her by showing her different injuries!!

Who thought that This scene looked like Rakshabandhan "Bhaiya teri kalai, rakhi se hai sajai!!"😆🤣

PPP realizes that his wifey dear is hesitating to touch him..and he tells her that she can avoid doing if she wants to...But Kumudsundari insists on doing her wifely duties ...
So PPP gets up and closes the door telling her that now he also needs to exercise some rights on her as he has been a very dutiful husband to her (you have been a whiskiful husband to her, you PPP!!!!) Kumud is getting terrified at PPP's intentions...(So am I..the way he locks the door has certain eerie feeling to it!!)

Saras is in his room(looking awesome in black shirt😳 One punch Saras looks damn awesome suddenly1!! Good to have this Saras Back!!!)!
He is thinking that for insulting Kumud, PPP received the right punishment, but he might take out his anger on Kumud!

On the other side...PPP is closing on his wifey...telling her to celebrate the belated Suhaag raat!!(EEE Disgusting you are!! Stay away from Kumud!!)
Kumud is edging away from him...She is all tears as Pramad continues with his creepy ways!! Now PPP is adamant is mauling her
He catches her hand and drinks his gandi Desi Whiskey🤢...he tries to make her drink ...Kumud is all drunk and terrified as He has her drink the alcohol and tries to come near her...She tries to escape and falls down...
Saras hears the commotion and gets worried and runs towards her room!!
Kumud somehow gets strength and tells PPP to go away before she starts shouting and calls all others..The Phattu called PPP bangs a chair and goes away!!! 

Kumud goes to the kitchen and Saras comes to her room to find everything scattered and knows something has happened!! Kumud is all unbalanced and is nauseous as she rushes towards Kitchen ...Saras follows her by the trail of her pearls that have scattered through her way to kitchen !! (That is indeed a superbly executed scene...As Saras is shown to have been gathering pearls...significant na.. Scattered pearls symbolizing her scattered life..and he is trying to pick the pieces and string them together...getting her life on track!!!)
He finds Kumud in the kitchen trying to find the sink and walking with the support of the walls!
He sees her trying to get her conscious back by splashing her face with water and understands what must have happened to her!! Kumud sees Saras through her haze and tries to hide her situation but she is unable to support herself and she falls as Saras saves her in his arms😳

On the other side ..The PPP is mad and angry and rushes into Kalika's room all angry and shouting(I wonder if the whole house is deaf and blind,,,they dont see their son having a gala time with the maid, nor do they hear such big nautankis😕)He raves how his wife rejected him...and Kallliiieeeka gets happy and instigates him some more ..PPP mauls and abuses her too🤢 as he gets flashback of his pitai from Saras baba(haye haye..Kya scene tha woh...Dhisoom Dhissom!!!)

On the other side Saras is disgusted on seeing Kumud in this state!!!.  He is almost crying as Kumud frees herself from him and stumbles backwards
He bangs the wall with his hands in sheer frustration as he watches Kumud struggle with her balance..Sheer brilliance of both the actors!! They both just move you to the core

Saras takes out his handkerchief to give it to Kumud as Kucch na Kahein plays in the back ground...(Awesome scene...Kucch na kahein was just right as neither of them said a word, yet both of them understood, their love standing the best of the tests!! And making each other surivive!! )

He sees the abuse marks on her wrists..and is almost broken(Wonderful expression on her face as if he just lost everything in his life. .. the way his head jerked backwards..his hand losing the support and he breaks down!!!)
Kumud is about to go and almost falls when Saras tries to catch her hand but she balances and takes the hand away...Saras just watches her all hurt as she limps to her room...he follows her there..and she closes the door behind her...Saras on the other side...both of them crying on each side of the door😭
Saras looks determined now..

Its morning and Kumud is sitting on the bed obviously all exhausted...PPP is knocking on the door. Saubhagya sees it and tells him that people generally get ready and come out of their room at this hour, and you are going inside...PPP gets all riled up and says that everyone is out to get him and huff and puffs away from there🤢
Kalika who had come to give the watch back to him sees this exchange between Mother and son and tells Saubhagya that if Kumud would have been keeping PPP well, then he would not have gone out...Saubhagya doesnot say anything and walks away(Hain??? You just watch there as a maid insults the daughter in law of the house?? AGAIN?? I mean just few days back you knew your maid had tried to instigate your son against his wife, and you had scolded her for that...and she again is doing that and you just stand and stare😕 No wonder PPP is your son)
Kalika is happy thinking that her plan is successful

Precap: Saras is angry and talking to Kumud that Pramad is beyond redemption (Chalo kissiko toh samajh aaya!!!) He is full of negative and poisonous thoughts!! Kumud says that it is Kalika who has filled his ears and life with this!! Kalika is shown to be loitering in the corridors (Does she ever WORK?? I mean I have never seen her with broom and cleaning cloth😕 )

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
keshini1102 thumbnail
Couldn't believe he spent another nite with the maid unless something else is wrong, he might not be able to do it  ðŸ˜‰
dmoney0007 thumbnail
ohh boyyy
I hope Pramad doesn't see ya on the set or else he is a dead man...
look at them hunters ðŸ˜†
emotions run quite high in this forum ðŸ˜Š
this update is not only well written but also beautifully expressed...
like it...!!!
thanks 
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic write-up as always, Srushti. Your happiness really does come through. As does your exclusive 'fondness' for "PPP"... Loved the emoticons ðŸ˜† Super Like!!!! ðŸ˜³
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Srushtii ...

Thanks for the wonderful Update ... 

Great use of Emoticons to add humour to the otherwise disgusting scene of that PPP...😛

SAMUD were as usual Fantastixc ... but really wonder where Kumud has forgotten her brains. 
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thank you so much for the WU, Srush! ðŸ¤—
Loved your comments in between...I'm getting some hope at this point😆

After ages, I caught the show live, and to my good luck I enjoyed it!

Now I want to see Saras and Pramad face off!😈
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe that kumud is so naive - she is just making excuses for pramad's disgusting behaviour
thanks for the update
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush! ðŸ¤—
Ur comments were hilarious. ðŸ¤£
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dmoney0007

ohh boyyy
I hope Pramad doesn't see ya on the set or else he is a dead man...
look at them hunters ðŸ˜†
emotions run quite high in this forum ðŸ˜Š
this update is not only well written but also beautifully expressed...
like it...!!!
thanks 

Hey yaara...Welcome to the forum...
And about Pramad...I think Anshul take a bow for portraying such a creepy character that we hate him so much😆
Thanks a ton for your comments😃