Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai- 9th September 2013 Written Update

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai

Written Update for 9th September 2013

I can't believe this is my last Update for the forum. πŸ˜’

EHMMBH [both, the show, and the forum] will be very very special to me. It was the show that made me fall in love with love all over again, and it was the forum that gave me so much. I made such good friends, I became a Coolbie and CoolViewbie both for EHMMBH. I'd like to thank everyone for supporting me throughout my tenure here on the EHMMBH forum, and know that I love you all!! 

This is NOT the end! I'll still be around keeping an eye on you bacchas πŸ˜ˆ And if you decide to move on to to other shows, who knows, you may just find me there  πŸ˜› Here's wishing everyone all the best, and may God be with you in all your future endeavors. 

-Ritchelle AKA BalamPichkaari

Shameless advertising:

EHMMBH DT proudly brings to you the final contest: Alvida EHMMBH!!

*~ A l v i d a EHMMBH: The Final Contest ~*

Shashank is about to kick Vidhi in her stomach, when Viren comes in and beats him up. Jeevika and Vidhi go to a corner and watch in fear as Viren beats the living daylights out of Shashank. Swamini and Vanshikaa come in and see the scene and is shocked, and asks what is the matter. Jeevika is about to tell the truth to Vanshikaa on asking when Viren blurts out Shashank's truth to everyone. Viren tells everyone that he's found proof against Shashank, and tells everyone the tale of one Parul -he'd married her for dowry and ran away the next day with the money. All are shocked, especially Shashank. Viren has prepared divorce papers as well as a No Objection Certificate for Shashank to sign on, and threatens him to either sign it or get jailed for his crimes. Shashank has no choice but to sign the documents.

Badi Beeji asks Beeji as to why is she still angry at Mahesh, as she was strictly against his wedding with Sushma [Jeevika-Maanvi's mother], and she never accepted Sushma as a daughter in law. She then tells her that Maanvi, being Mahesh's daughter, could accept him, then she too needs to leave her ego and forgive Mahesh. Beeji is thoughtful.

The moment Shashank signs the papers, Viren calls for the police [who'd been waiting outside] and he gets him arrested. The family watches him leave, and Vidhi is in a state of shock. Jeevika tells her that she is finally free from Shashank and he won't even trouble her or the kid again.

Mahesh is leaving the house; Maanvi is crying silently. The rest of the Chaudharies are also quite upset as they don't want him to leave. He pauses and goes to bid goodbye to each one of the Chaudharies, who're quite upset at his impending departure.  He asks Badi Beeji and the others not to cry as he's leaving to ensure that no one is offended. Madan and him finally embrace and Madan forgets the past and accepts his brother. He cries and asks Madan to take care of Maanvi and forgive her for forgiving a person like him. Maanvi hugs him in tears and asks him to stay as she can't live without him. He gives her his kasam, so she can't even stop him from leaving anymore. 

Beeji is standing in a corner, and Mahesh goes up to her one last time and asks for forgiveness. He touches her feet but she clenches her hand and doesn't even look at him or touch his head. Mahesh turns and is walking out of the house while the rest of Chaudharies are crying when Beeji calls out to Mahesh and asks him to stop. She goes up to him and tells him that he'd hurt her 20 years back when he'd left the house, and she can't bear the same hurt and pain once again. She bursts into tears, and Mahesh too tears up and asks her to stop crying and to punish him. He begs her to call him son and hug him, and she finally does so, much to everyone's happiness. Very soon, the rest of the Chaudharies join in and it becomes a group hug.

Jeevika and Vanshikaa offer breakfast to Vidhi, who's sitting down staring into space. They break her out of her reverie, and she thanks them for always being there for her and supporting a person like her. The two of them console her and encourage her to restart her life and move on. While they're talking, Maanvi calls up Jeevika. Maanvi sounds excited and Jeevika asks her the reason for the same, when she replies that she has a gift for her. Jeevika says that she's missing her too much and Maanvi needs to get back to Chandigarh. Maanvi is delighted and says that she'll follow her sister's orders, and reach Chandigarh very soon with the surprise. They keep the call; Maanvi tells Mahesh to get ready to meet his older daughter while Jeevika excitedly tells Vidhi about how Maanvi's returning on Raksha Bandhan, and how the two of them would tie rakhis to each other.  She runs off to clean Maanvi's room and prepare her favorite food.

The Chaudharies are about to leave Chaudhary nivas, before which Maanvi calls up Vanshikaa and informs her about their plan [silently] and asks her not to tell Jeevika anything. Vanshikaa is happy and assures her that she won't spill the beans, and the Chaudharies finally leave.

Precap: Maanvi tells Jeevika that her Mr Surprise is waiting to come in, and calls out so he can come in. Mahesh walks in; Viren is confused and Jeevika is stunned.

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance πŸ˜Š
I will miss this show also. πŸ₯Ί 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thank you RitchπŸ€—
Will  miss Ehmmbh a lot :(
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When will this show be ending.?😭
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Ritch!! You were an awesome mod! Thank you!!!Edited by --Iqra-- - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Ritch! 
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot believe this is your LAST update for the forum Ritch. πŸ˜­ I will miss your updates! :(:( Thank you for being such an amazing DT for the forum and such a good friend. :))
The episode was fabulous especially the part when Viren kicked Shashank out! 🀣 I loved that part! Excited for the Precap! Eeekks! Thank you for the update. (: Will miss your update. :(
Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
Thanks Ritch!!
Finally Harshad is out of Vadhre house πŸ˜›
Waiting for JeeMan Rakshabandhan and the surprise.. 😳

And don't worry Ritch, hum kabhi nahi sudhrenge.. πŸ˜† Aadat se majboor! πŸ˜›
Will Miss Everyone πŸ€— ❀️
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail