Is Vaani Kapoor going to make an IMPACT in BOLLYWOOD?!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I didn't see Zanjeer after all.  I saw Shudh Desi Romance and didn't actually know there was another heroine in the movie.  😲  This Vaani Kapoor is a pleasant surprise.  😃  She is good looking and can act!  In fact, she overshadowed Parineeti in some scenes.  Even though her role was small, I see potential in her.  Is she going to make an impact in BOLLYWOOD?!  Only time will tell.  Please share your thoughts.  👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She'll win Best female Debut awards

Also, she has 2 more films with YRF
mymirror thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She was good ..Better looking than parineeti
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked her in the movie.. she has good screen presence and is very confident. She is doing the Tamil version of BBB. Hope she gets to do more well-written roles after this. I think she does have potential.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just love her,dont watch SDR after knowing that Sushant-pari happens😆 She looks stunning in gulabi song,hope she goes a long way
i cudnt stand her wannab attitude during the promotions..but i actually liked her in the film..asin i found her character better than Parineeti..she made a confident debut..Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't see SDR but looks wise, she's pretty average ! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She made her presence felt in a film that had 2 experienced actors..She already made an impact. She's a natural in front of the camera. 

She has a model's body which could work for her but she is not that pretty face wise so that might work against her. But if Anuska can make it..so can Vaani. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
I don't even know who that is.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know why I get this feeling that she will go Diana Penty's way...