Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                      Yippie! After so long finally i watched my doll onscreen. Guess what? I was in kinda state of  shock watching VD completely in a different role. Honestly, i left open-mouthed while watching her like 'Is this d same VD who played Taani's character who's now portraying Vishaka! R am i in hallucination?'! πŸ˜‰Gosh, her every move with such an ease to carry d role of a vamp is literally mind-blogging! Though its a negative character, i'm nuts over such a hot, sexy yet bewitching beauteous! She's simply d best in every avatar.πŸ‘

I'm always fond of her dressing sense for which i love to call her GLAM DOLL! 😲Thank God, d PH has got some really good quality of choosing n also for giving VD such gorgeous looks! She looks utter amazing.πŸ˜ƒ
                        Love u VD! U r d best actress i have ever came across. God bless! Way to reach ur success! ⭐️

P.S: 'Bahut ro liya. Ab rulane ka kaam hai' ! I hope my TR's understand this statement.πŸ˜›

Edited by asha_TAAREY - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vrinda is truely doing a gr8 job as Vishaka,one class actor she is :):)
And offcourse am in love with Vishaka's style,specially the dresses "Trendy yet Desi." But yes i hope the red lipstick will be rid off soon,there isn't any necessity dat all the negative character's are bound 2 wear red colour on her lips
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Vrinda is truely doing a gr8 job as Vishaka,one class actor she is :):)
And offcourse am in love with Vishaka's style,specially the dresses "Trendy yet Desi." But yes i hope the red lipstick will be rid off soon,there isn't any necessity dat all the negative character's are bound 2 wear red colour on her lips

Yup,VD is truly excelled in acting. Vishaka's style, by God i'm in so love with it. Lolz, Red lipstick for negative character statement, i so agree.
anuja.sweet.gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
TRs got u...πŸ˜‰ n yes VD is fab in this character tooo...
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuja.sweet.gal

TRs got u...πŸ˜‰ n yes VD is fab in this character tooo...

AnuπŸ‘ for analysing my PS statement. VD is super amazing yaar. Loving d glam doll more n more.
ruchi27vrinda thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yupp. Vrinda Dawda is doing fantastic. she had perfectly played taani and now doing same with vishakha, she looks gorgeous and she will rock as always.
yup yup ashu di..:)
i completly agree wid post..

vrinda is a versatile actress and best actor ever..i saw..<3

love my glamour doll alot
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear agree with you
VD is fabulous actress...
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome post n yes completely agree wth..she is fab in every role ...
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi27vrinda

Yupp. Vrinda Dawda is doing fantastic. she had perfectly played taani and now doing same with vishakha, she looks gorgeous and she will rock as always.

Yeah,VD is perfectly perfectionist in any kind of character. I'm enjoying her journey.