Ahsaas Channa [ Ashok Sundari ] in Fear Files

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Ahsaas Channa in Fear Files

Ahsaas Channa in Fear Files
Ahsaas ChannaMore Pics
Young Gun Ahsaas Channa who has essayed some challenging roles in Films and on TV has been cast in an upcoming episode of Contiloe Telefilm's Fear Files aired on Zee TV.

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a mother daughter duo who shift into a new house. Ahsaas will play the role of Gazala who gets possessed and she starts behaving abnormal. So, in order to save her daughter Gazala's mother decided to fight with the demon and gets killed. The shooting for the episode has already been done and will be aired soon. The role of Ahsaas's mother will be played by Anjali Rana.

When contacted, Ahsaas confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it's true am doing the show. I like taking up challenging roles and this was an interesting one to essay. After doing a mythological show like Mahadev, this is another attempt from me to showcase my versatility."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, Manan.
I will definitely watch the episode, even knowing that this show gives me goosebumps, I still watch it in dark.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Darr ke aagey Jeet hain, lekin yaha Darr ke aagey Bhoot hain.😆 I'm not sure that I would watch it, because specially when It's a horror show. But then again, I wish her Best of luck for this Project. I'm sure, she would do well.👍🏼
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was mindblowing in phoonk.looking forward to see her in another horror show