TS ll Love Makes Life Live ll * PART 2 updt Pg7 *

Misnomer thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys .. i have started with three shot Romantic story !!!! hope you guys like it .. pls ignore the typos! 
And the Thanks to  _mahi_    for the idea !!!! so guys when u thank me pls do thank mahi !! 

PART 1 ( below )

PART 2   ( pg 7 )

Love makes life live         

It was Anand and Kittu's marriage... A typical big , fat Indian wedding filled with colors , happiness , love care and much more ...

a new beginning of two souls! ... two souls are tied together in a pure relationship of husband and wife!

The Shergill house was decorated like a bride ...  Decorated with lights , long red and golden stain cloth , lots and lots of Roses ... Red Roses! ...

All the relatives from the groom side , Anand Shergill ... were very busy with the rituals ... as they had to leave with the baarat to the brides house ...

But everyone was tensed because grooms elder Sister Shraddha Shergill .. had still not arrived and she had to yet get ready

and all knew that girls take hours to get ready!! ..

Here at the Bus stand

A girl about 26 yrs stepped out of the Bus .. looking tried and excited !! both at the same time .. Tired because of 4 hour long travelling in the Bus .. and Excited because today was his younger Brother's marriage...

She was just lost in her own lala world .. that how will her bhabhi look n how is his brother looking ?

Her musings where interrupted by her ringing Phone

Di where are you ... Do you everyone in the house is sooo worried about you and the most important I am damm nervous .. aur mujhe bahut aajeb se feeling ho rahi hai ... and yes! ... tell me when i should to come to pick you up from the Bus stand asked Anand

Arrey aaram se ... soo many questions in one go ... meri pyaare bhai there is no need of getting nervous !! .. Kittu Bhabhi is not  going to eat you up ! soo just relax ... Take a long breathe and relax just relax .. and why will you come to pick me up .. come on aanad its your wedding today !!! i will manage on my own ! said shraddha

Yes that girl was Shraddha , Elder sister of Anand shergill !

Par di ... * shraddha didnt let aanad complete

nahi ... maine kahaa na .. i will manage .. i am not a small kid ok ! ... Bye anand .. see you at Shergill house Said a happy shraddha

Okay ... as you wish Di .. Bye ... come soon i m waiting ! Bye said anand

At Shergill House

Everyone stopped their work and glanced at the main door .. and saw  Shraddha standing ! with a million dollar smile

Everyone almost shouted with excitement  and Joy .. When They saw Groom's sister standing!

They rushed towards Shraddha and greeted her

Because of sudden noise from the hall .. Anand  rushed towards the hall to see what has happened

as soon as he reached there .. he stood still and his eyes tear up seeing his elder sister Shraddha Shergill infront of him

In no time he was in the warm and protected embrace of his elder sister ...

Hey anand why are you crying ???? ... aaj toh kittu Bhabhi ki Bidaai hai tumhaari nahi said Shraddha with a goffy grin on her face

Anand  smiled between tears ans said , Kya di ...?! .. Stop teasing me .

Okay okay ... anyways anand where is mom and dad ?? asked Shraddha

Mom and dad has gone to the banquet hall to meet the guests .. as the baarat is late siad Anand

OH ! .. i am sorry because of me baarat late hai anyways ... Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ki mera bhai etna Handsome aur dashing hai aaj toh kittu bhabhi tujhe dekhte hi rehjaye gi ... said shraddha

His cheeks turned to the deepest shade of red listening her comment

bass di .. aap bas bhi karo ... now goo and get ready .. we are already running late .. said anand

Shraddha changed her clothes.. and wore a light pink lehenga going very well with her fair complexion ... her opened her hair .. wore bagles in right hand and a watch in left

She applied minimal make up .. just liner and kajal and a baby pink gloss .. which made her look Gorgeous ..

Simple yet elegant .. 

Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication

she walked out of the house to join his brother and they all left for the hall with great enthusiasm , zeal , excited and nervousness for one! 

PART 2   ( pg 7 )

That's all folk's 

I hope you guys like it .. and 2 more parts to go !!!!

Pls do like and comment ... that will encourage me to write more and more

Other FF by me pls do peep in ! : link -  ArShi FF : Hate to Love

FOR PMs pls add me as ur BUDDY ! :)
HAPPY READING!😊

All copyrights are reserved for arshi.zoha(Preksha) the owner of this ff 

PLZ DO NOT COPY MY UPDATES WITHOUT MY CONSENT..

Edited by arshi.zoha - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Great start , keeep it up <33 Will wait for the rest ...'D
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariSaRunholic

Great start , keeep it up <33 Will wait for the rest ...'D

Thankuu dear!!!  πŸ˜ƒ .. will update soon !  πŸ€—
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice story dear . Is shradda married here , i mean she s elder than anand .update d next part asap :-)
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

Nice story dear . Is shradda married here , i mean she s elder than anand .update d next part asap :-)

THANK YOU DEAR!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— .. YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT IN THE NXT UPDATES ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 
Ridzi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its an amazing start
i really loved the starting of this story
n the way u described the bond of the brother n sister..was fab..must say
enjoyed reading it..
will be eager;y waiting for the next part to this story

- regards
radha😊
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Start
Upload Soon
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridzi123

its an amazing start

i really loved the starting of this story
n the way u described the bond of the brother n sister..was fab..must say
enjoyed reading it..
will be eager;y waiting for the next part to this story

- regards
radha😊

thanku radha ! n will update soon dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naheeda

Amazing Start
Upload Soon

thanx naheeda ! πŸ˜Š
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start...enjoyed reading it. Wait for the update...