he says i gave my kids love of both parents😕😲
maine apni bachchiyon ko ma baap dono ka pyar diya
He says dekhtey hi dekhtey meri teeno betiyan badi ho gayi
myra pari hug him
he says pihu kaha hai
pihu comes running n hugs him
face not shown

VIDEO CREDIT sakshitanwarfc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQRqeQgWUE&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQRqeQgWUE&feature=youtu.beEdited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
expected thing nothing new.. ab juhi will be in ram life🤢 told na bad cv🤢

leap mean separation🤢 sabse worst cv with worse mind🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 achha hua i stopped seeing the show and wish to see trp fall more😡
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shavii

leap mean separation🤢 sabse worst cv with worse mind🤢 achha hua i stopped seeing the show and wish to see trp fall more😡

really
Sakshiram thumbnail
Ab meri priya coma mein hai..interesting promo i thnk nw peehu s changed hoping for new rays..tfs ramo
shavii thumbnail

see i this is how the worse cv with dirty mind can be.. can let us see an happy raya😡 every leap they get sep😡 what is the reason  of running show without the lead😡
worst part will be priya will come out of coma when ram and juhi will be getting married and again sacrifice drama start🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢   all repeated crap tracks🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡😡 afterall krishna seeing ram will tell him to marry juhi so either he will be married to juhi or later karlega.😡😡😡😡😡😡 usual bt show😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

guys it has become usual bt series🤢🤢🤢🤢 so better be ready for worse things ...  socha nahi ta aise bhi kehna padega
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Sakshiram thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

leap mean separation🤢 sabse worst cv with worse mind🤢 achha hua i stopped seeing the show and wish to see trp fall more😡

shama, priya wil be in coma right..he alone become papa and mama for his kids..he s ram he wont change and evn he s taking care of his priya...really i m expecting more from promo and hope tht peehu is changed
dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't no way but after seeing this promo i am wary scare ðŸ˜•
Harshida_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiram

shama, priya wil be in coma right..he alone become papa and mama for his kids..he s ram he wont change and evn he s taking care of his priya...really i m expecting more from promo and hope tht peehu is changed

i know guys u people have hope sorry i don't🤢 because usually jab heroine goes in coma lead generally remarry😡 it is common in bt shows😡
don't worry if not also juhi will be ram life😡 gaining sympathy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

pihu will be bad person with all bad habbit 🤢 due to pampering of ram's dash new wife😡 or going to be ..

when ram agrees to remarry priya will come out of coma and will see ram and juhi getting married and again sacrifice nonsense will start🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
what else can we expect from the crap cv so as the show which was once soo good
Sakshiram thumbnail