Saraswatichandra Written Update-6th September 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Saraswatichandra Written Update-6th September 2013

The Episode starts with Saras telling Pramad that Saraswatichandra is dead. Pramad is shocked. Pramad is happy with the good news and decides to go tell Kumud,this. Saras asks him if he is not ashamed of making fun of other's feeling and adds that he doesnt deserve Kumud's love. Pramad taunts 'Saraswatichandra' and Saras gets angry but controls himself. Pramad talks ill about Kumud's character saying she might have had many lovers. Saras beats Pramad and thinks of the promise he gave to Kumud. Pramad looks at Saras angrily. Both of them have a fight ! Saras says he would tell him about Saraswatichandra adding that he was one such person who loved Kumud with all his heart and respected her love, and that if anyone said against Kumud, he would think of killing them.  He concludes by saying that Saraswatichandra made a mistake of hurting Kumud's love so he died.

Saras says Kumud is forgiving him even after seeing his mistakes, so he (Pramad) doesn't deserve her love. They continue to fight. Saras thinks about Pramad's words and says the same to Pramad. Pramad gets up and stops him and asks him to tell him why Kumud keeps acting in front of him if she doesnt love him ! Saras says that he is a fool,adding tha she is trying to love him,and change him, but he doesn't deserve her. Pramad stops him again ..

Meanwhile,Budhidhan asks Kumud about Alak, if she's fine. Kumud says Alak is sleeping, she is better now. Budhidhan says she is doing much work for the party. He says she is doing Pramad's work. He asks Kumud are you able to forget whatever happened yesterday. He says I don't cover Pramad's mistakes. Kumud says how much I try, I m unable to understand him. Budhidhan says what to do, I being a father could not understand his problem. He says Pramad is going on becoming bad. Budhidhan says it looks like his blood won over my upbringing. Kumud asks what. Budhidhan makes an excuse and leaves.

Kalika comes to Kumud and returns the box. Kalika apologizes to her and says I won't do such mistake again. Kusum says don't speak against me or my sister. Kalika says calm down, I apologized to Kumud and she has forgiven me. Kumud is very nice, and I don't want that you stay annoyed with Naveen because of me. Kusum says I know, keep the box and leave. Kusum warns Kalika and says my sister forgives only once, so don't repeat your mistake. Kalika leaves.

Kumud comes to her room and thinks about Budhidhan's words. Pramad comes to Kumud, and he is unable to stand. He says I came to know everything about your lover. Kumud is shocked. He says your lover got his punishment. He says your Saraswastichandra has died.

Pramad says you won't believe me, are you unable to bear this, say. Kumud is shocked. She looks at Pramad. He says how are you feeling after hearing he is dead. Kalika comes there and tells Pramad that Budhidhan is calling you. Pramad leaves to meet him. Kumud cries and thinks about Pramad's words. Badimaa and Guniyal see the heavy rain and think who is that who helped us. Guniyal says the person is sent from the Lord to help us. Someone comes at Vidyachatur's house. Badimaa is at the gate and looks at him. He says you did not tell me about the problem. It is Danny. Badimaa and Guniyal are shocked to see him. Kumud runs to check on Saras.

She sees Saras is not in his room. Kusum asks her what happened. Kumud does not answer her and runs outside the house. She sees Saras taking out his anger on wood. She runs to him and falls. She says Pramad said Saraswatichandra died, why? Saras says for your happiness, what if I die for you. Kumud says don't say this, when you broke our relation, I did not think like this. I want you to stay well and happy. Saras says I will leave from here if I feel you are safe and happy here, but not now. They have an eyelock, the song Kuch na Kahe... plays in the background.  Kumud and Saras look at each other and share their pain. Kumud steps backward and goes back into the house.

Badimaa asks Danny why he came here. Danny says to make everything right. Badimaa says leave from here you family knows only to hurt. Danny stops Badimaa and says I know Saras made a mistake, but we need a chance to correct it. Guniyal asks him to leave. Danny says listen to me. They shut the door. Kusum comes to Saras and says you still love Kumud, right? Saras says I lost that right now. He says I broke Kumud's promise but what could I do. I could not bear Pramad. Kusum says Kumud moved ahead, you also move on. Saras says till I m alive, I cannot forget Kumud. He says when I am sure that Pramad changed and they are happy together, I will never show my face to Kumud.

Precap:
Pramad gets closer to Kumud and asks her to consummate the marriage. Saras thinks maybe Pramad will get angry on Kumud because of him. Kumud runs away from Pramad as he gets closer to her.

Made a small post on today's episode with pics! Do check it out guys! ðŸ˜³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3728348

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, much appreciated!! :)
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome WU
thanku dear
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.

Great that Danny is back- it's always a pleasure to see him. ;)
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the detailed written update.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for the WU... 😊
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update