Priya Wal confirmed to play Pihu

KpCrazyFanRashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys this was posted on facebook page IndiaTellyTalkies.com that Priya Wal confirmed to play Pihu in #BALH 

she will take in role of Aanchal as pihu after the leap in #BALH😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
To be frank i m least interested in Pihu after Amrita, i don;t have any problem whoever they cast.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Priya wal but from yesterday i start hating Pihuu so i will bash her from left right and central
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS.

To be frank i m least interested in Pihu after Amrita, i don;t have any problem whoever they cast.

Yeah me too but firbhi RaYa ka Baccha
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, I seriously hope she do justice to the role
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone apart from Anchal will do for me.

nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕I want to be very frank here for anchal  the first day i saw her on screen i totally disliked her as raavi than i thought may be raavi's character we hate her but i was wrong when i saw her in welcome i started hating her more and felt that at this age when she doesn't excel in any talents she has to much of attitude and to spice it up it was her mother and now when i saw her as pihu i really want to bash ekta😡 for this she has done a lot injustice to pihu's character.so anchal i feel you have to work very hard to enter in your viewers heart please leave your attitude back. Edited by nirmita - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...wanna see a chngd pihu...
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thanks for the info.
I dont really watch this show unless i am home and have no choice, but i guess now i will because of the reason so obvious...priya wal.

I am dreading though...reading all the topics on how bad pihu's character is...i just hope the role justifies wally's talent! 

But it would be nice to see sakshi and wally working together again after kggk :D how i wish it was sonia kapoor...remix fangirl in me is dying for this mother-daughter duo!

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Hey thanks for the info.

I dont really watch this show unless i am home and have no choice, but i guess now i will because of the reason so obvious...priya wal.

I am dreading though...reading all the topics on how bad pihu's character is...i just hope the role justifies wally's talent! 

But it would be nice to see sakshi and wally working together again after kggk :D how i wish it was sonia kapoor...remix fangirl in me is dying for this mother-daughter duo!

aww...i feel the same nitz 😳
anyways tfs!
gonna watch this show now definitily for priya but this is weired that pihu's character is bashed in the forum..i hope priya gets to showcase her talent

and hey anybody please tell me one thing why this current leap is brought in this show just after previous recent leap..two leaps one after another so soon 😕 why?