ZaShaf FF -Tanha Raatein- Chapter 2 pg 6 updated 12/10/13

Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

AOA Forum members... This is me Kuku...

Although not new to this forum but this is my first attempt on PSF...

I know the frequency here... so will keep my fingers crossed for views and reviews...

all those interested...do give it a read... i wont disappoint!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ZaShaf FF 

Tanha Raatein 

Preface:-

Zaroon...  Zaroon Junaid. The hot hunk who travels the ladder of success in life with the most trouble-free and happy-go-lucky attitude until life assembles an obstacle in front of him putting him in a dilemma where he has to choose between the two of the most important things in his life. Going through a phase in life where there are revelations upon revelations is not easy!

Kashaf...Kasfah Murtaza. The simple, smart, exemplary student, but a fatted daughter suffers through thick and thin in life to end up hating major portion of her family and the people associated with it. She puts in everything to get things back to normal, but at the point in life when she finally perceives that her life is least complicated it becomes even more complicated.

Its a story about two altered souls with interconnected fates.

More Characters (Below)

Index & Chapter 1 (Below)

Edited by SaneWhispers - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black.Jack thumbnail
Other Important characters include...

Usama... Zaroon's Friend

Asmara... Zaroon and Usama's friend

Sara...Zaroons Sister

Junaid...Zaroon's Dad

Zaroon's Mom

Kashaf's Mom

Kashaf's Dad

Kashaf's Sisters

Sidra

Shehnilla

Kashaf's friend...Maria

Usama's Mom

Black.Jack thumbnail
INDEX

Chapter 1 Page 1

Chapter 2 Page 6
Black.Jack thumbnail

Chapter 1

HAPPENSTANCE

The clouds roared yet again pouring heavy drops of rain on the cars windscreen. Kashaf, who by now was annoyed to the extremes, sighed in despair. "Things couldn't have been better." She thought out aloud. Her sister, Sidra, seated beside her on the passenger seat rolled her eyes and slowly lowered her wet hand, shining with the fresh droplets, in. "Come on don't be a hopeless romantic...rain is fun." She squealed.

Kashaf pulled down the glass of her 80's model Daihatsu Charade to have a better look at the traffic jam ahead of her. "Fun my foot... is sheher mein barish nai hoti, selaab atey hain selaab." Sidra made a sick face at her sister, "Tumharey munh se ye sab kuch hi nikal sakta hai..."

The traffic thinned within an hour but the rain didn't. Kashaf and Sidra reached their Phupho's house after an hour of slippery drive and rotten moods, Kashaf at least was brimming with annoyance if not Sidra. They entered a posh area, Kashaf ignored the fire her thoughts caught at the sight of those elegant mansions, and also the stingy past that flickered in front of her eyes in bits but enough to make her nostalgic and contemptuous at the same time.

"Ammi ko bhi aj hi yaha ana tha?" Kashaf mistreated the boiling anger inside her.

Sidra shrugged, "Phupho is her best friend... besides she comes her so less now..."

Kashaf scuffed at the word best friend'... "Yeah woh best friend jo un ka ghar nahi bacha saki..."

"Woh chah kar bhi kuch nahi kar sakti thi... we all know that..."

"Nahi... woh kuch karna hi nahi chahti thin... warna kia abba un ke bhai nahi they?"

"Jo bhi hai... please aj phir ammi ke samne mat shuru ho jana."

Kashef rolled her eyes and got out of the car, Sidra caught up behind her. She almost crushed her anger on the door bell outside the main gate and entered into the last place she would ever want to visit. Her eyes scanned the huge stretch of the green grassy lawn lined with an artificial dwarf waterfall, which gave an extra percentage of grace to the already ingenious dwelling of her Phupho. The rain had stopped now, but the sky gave a clear indication that the pause will be short-living. Her eyes ran on the wet porch of the house following the trio cricket desperados having a little game there. She recognised one of them as her cousin, but soon doubt clicked in as she hadn't been here for the last five years. Remembering every visage clearly was out of question. Her slow steps were in process where her eyes were busy scanning the triple story mansion in front of her. She wasn't really over with her scrutinizing when she saw a cork ball making its way towards her. Her hands instinctively wrapped around it in order to stop it from hitting on her face. The rock pressed hard on her long cylinder fingers giving rise to a twinge she was capable of taking.

"Out!!!!!" One of the guys yelled. Sidra let out a spontaneous cackle. Kashaf sighed shaking her head.

"What a welcome..."

They saw the three heading towards them. Kashaf face palmed in her thoughts, if it weren't for the stupid rock in her hands she could have easily made inside the house without catching any attention. But here she was caught in the middle of an unanticipated intro yet again.

"Sidra... Good to see you... and let me guess app in ki behan Kashaf Murtaza hain..." The one she thought was her cousin addressed them together. Usama, she remembered his name now, he was her age but she never found him any mature to spend a little of her precious time with him in the past. The same was the case with all her first cousins. The filth of wealth lingered around them; at least this was what she perceived about everyone of them. His voice brought her back to her senses,

"Aaj aap kaise rasta bhool gain...?" He seemed pleased to see her there, much to her surprise.

She returned a forced but disguising furtive smile. "Ammi ka israr tha varna time kaha hota hai..."

"Anyways...long time..." he tucked the bat under his arm to remove the gloves on his hands and smiled pleasingly forwarding his hand towards her for a shake. Sidra cleared her throat where Kashaf felt like tossing the rock in her hands on his face. That was when she realised two equally unknown faces with increasingly interested eyes eyeing her bizarrely, much to her awkwardness. She pasted another fake smile and extended her hand to deliver the ball in his. Usama stood there surprised where the plastic mannequin girl standing right next to him pressed a mocking smile on her pride stricken visage.

"That was an amazing catch..." The other guy interceded, obviously trying to ease the atmosphere.

"Of course..." Usama added awkwardly. "Anyways... i almost forgot you guys don't know each other...well Kashaf, Sidra...this is Zaroon Junaid... my best buddy and Sara his sister...and Zaroon, Sara... this is Kashaf and she's Sidra my cousins."

"Nice seeing you Kashaf and Sidra..." Zaroon said pressing his words.

Sidra smiled back where Kashaf didn't even bother doing that.

"Ammi ander hoon gi...?" Kashaf instead addressed Usama.

"Yeah..." He nodded. She excused herself from their, Sidra awkwardly followed behind.

Zaroon frowned, "Is she always that rotten..."

"Can't seem to remember..." Usama pondered.

"Okay...lets get back to play before the rain gets the better of us..." Sara was least interested in discussing Usama's cousins at the moment. The two shrugged and trailed out of their thoughts.

Kashaf and Sidra entered inside the house...

"That was so rude Kashaf..." Sidra almost announced.

Kashaf looked back incredulously, "I'm sorry what?"

"You didn't even reply politely..."

"Come on Sidra...you know me better than this..."

"Still... he's our cousin and they were his friends..."

"So?"

"Your hopeless!"

"Thankyou for reminding..."

Kashaf plodded inside, leaving a wondering Sidra behind.

What's wrong with her?' She repeated the same old question in her mind yet again to fail to find any suitable answer to it. She shrugged and followed behind her complicated sister.

Black.Jack thumbnail
This is it for chapter one.
Kindly leave your likes dislikes and reviews behind.
 i will be anxiously waiting for your response.
any suggestions and criticism is also welcome!
angel_sofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...
unres...

W/Salam Kuku πŸ˜ƒ
WOW Zashaf ff  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  just read ur story and i am  in love with it...This is something unique,loved the name of your ff...pics selection is superb.Chapter 1 is awesome n very interesting, loved Kashaf's attitude,I'm fida over her attitude 😳 totally awesome...cannot wait to read more plzzz pm me whenever u update... 😊

Edited by angel_sofia - 10 years ago
-Sweety- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh God this is sooo interesting... it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart plzzz do continue soon and plzzz pm me when u update dear😊😊
please continue...
FLORASRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it. I always wanted to read a ZaSaf ff. Plz cont n pm me.
Black.Jack thumbnail
Waiting😳
Black.Jack thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sweety-

Ohhh God this is sooo interesting... it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart plzzz do continue soon and plzzz pm me when u update dear😊😊
please continue...

Awwwh! thankyou dear!!!!!! thankyou so much for loving it! 
i will not forget to PM you once i update the next chapter.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ