HOW MANY OF U LOVED OUR LOVING & INTELLIGENT WALA RIGHT KAMINA;-)

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guyzz guess what ๐Ÿ˜‰,Aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›my super great mind wala right kamina RK ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰โญ๏ธrocked the epi ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ !!!!!! The old angry wala OUR REAL HERO's attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณalong with his Loving nature towards to his biwiโค๏ธ, Doing perfect dialoguebaazi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ,holding biwi's hand all time around the RK mansion even when IT people were also in front in his house ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, understanding bittuji's problemlike good chief & lastly with his Awesome understanding , analyzing & guessing brain he immediately caught the real culprit without leaving any space for second thought ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!! oh it's just wow ,no doubt not only rocking smart RK ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธeven VD is our real superstar who really make us happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ through all his scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰with his fantastic acting accompanied with full of amazing perfection ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!!!!

Oh it was a damn cute ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›& funny scene ๐Ÿ˜†when the way RK says to madhu that--'' from which planet she is ?? who is reminding her hubby about work at mid rather than keeping him with her''๐Ÿคฃ !!
Guyzz then it included their small lovelyโค๏ธ & sweet scene๐Ÿ˜ณwhich was just different
just as our unique Rishbala โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!! Really loved the way RK๐Ÿ˜‰ asks his biwi๐Ÿ˜ณ--'' u hug me , i will hug u , your beating is also good biwi & now come let's sleep '' ๐Ÿค—!! Uff ๐Ÿ˜ณthis shareef right kamina
๐Ÿ˜‰kills us with his fabulous expressions & dialogues๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž !!

Well guyzz RK looks best in all colors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but yesterday he looked yet again damn hot & handsome in blueโ˜บ๏ธ !! hayee mar dala ๐Ÿ˜‰apni hotness so usne mujhe ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†!! i kept staring at him just as i was staring at him when he was in white๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!!!! Gosh this guy is simply mind blowing & excellent ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ !!!!!

''LOVE U MY DASHING SUPERBLY GREAT HOT real hero yet superstar VD/RK  !!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—!!!!!!!''

DO COMMENTS & LIKES RKians/VDians !!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool pics added ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
all true rkians comment & like guyzz๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
RK rocked whether it's his expressions or dialogues...
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK really rocked today...

Originally posted by: raj80

RK rocked whether it's his expressions or dialogues...

ya agree ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: anitarani

RK really rocked today...

RK is simple awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post with awesome pics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved RK