SaraswatiChandra Written Update-5th September,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with the scene where Pramad raises his hand to hit Alakh but Saras stops him. He shouts at him saying how long he's going to do this. Pramad tells him off. Scenes shifts to Kumud, Buddhidhan asks Kumud why she didn't tell them about Naveen and Kusum's alliance, he asks for forgiveness from Pramad's side and tells her to forgive Pramad. She tells him that she wants to stay here only. He's happy and both him and MIL hug her.
Scene shifts to Pramad where he's threatening Saras to leave this or else he'll throw his dead body out. Saras tells him that he's not scared of his threats. Pramad replies him it's better that you die because you're of no use and leaves after saying this. Saras talks to himself that he can't say anything to Pramad because of Kumud's oath.
Scene again shifts to Kumud, where she starts telling MIL that there is something else I want to say. MIL stops her from saying anything further, she tells Kumud that if you didn't say anything then keep it yourself because some things are better left unsaid, this makes us women strong.

In Kumud's room, Kusum and Kumud are talking. Kumud tells kusum that you shouldn't have done this for me, this was my fault, now to hide this we have to lie and more problems will arise. Kumud assures her that everyone is with her even Saras. Kumud cuts her saying I want him to leave because I can't stand such lies regarding him or his disrespect. Kusum tells her that he won't leave till he's completed his task.

DB calls up Kumud's place, MIL talks to DB and hands over the phone to Kumud. DB asks her about her and everyone, Kumud reassures her that everything is good here. DB voices her doubt saying your MIL sounded worried but Kumud tells her everything is fine and Kusum is happy here as well. DB cuts the call in hurry because someone is at the door. People from the factory come and tell her that working in factory has stopped. Scene shifts to Buddhidhan place, MIL tells Kusum to take for Saras, Kusum is hesitant so murakhdas comes and takes the tea to his room. Scene again shifts to VC's place where those people tell DB that the workers were not paid so they went on strike. DB and Gunn get worried, DB suggests something which can earn them money in one day to pay off the workers.

Everyone is at the dinning table, Saras comes to sit with Kusum but then he realizes the situation so he sits next to MIL. Buddhidhan asks about Alakh and Saras makes up some excuse that she's sick that's why she didn't come. Kumud tells them that she's going to check up on her, Saras joins her. Saras asks Alakh why she's sad, she tells him this is old story. I gave up so much for someone who doesn't value my sacrifice. Saras tells her that it's fate and fate is not in our hands, you should forgive him. Alakh replies him saying I tried to forgive Pramad but after seeing his behavior I regret taking him out of the jail. Saras and Kumud both are shocked to hear this. Alakh covers up her slip of tongue she should've sent Pramad to jail he got drunk. Kumud comes ahead saying even I made a compromise like you but you can't stay angry and adjust with everything, I want to give Pramad a chance would you do the same ? Alakh in reply asks her would Pramad be able to give her a chance to change her life, saying this she leaves from there. Saras tells Kumud that Pramad is hell bent on finding out about SaraswatiChandra. Kumud answers her that this question is ruining the peace of this house, you started this so you should end this as well.
Scene shifts to ratnanagri, DB suggests to sell off her jewelry to pay the workers. Gunn stops her but she's adamant. Watching them even chandrika takes off her jewelry, DB tries to stops her but she tells them this if for her family. That same person calls up and tells them that someone paid the workers already, Gunn tries to find out who that person is but he doesn't know.

Kalika is asking for forgiveness from MIL she even begs, Kumud is passing by the room so MIL stops her and tells her to forgive Kalika this time. Kumud agrees and leaves from there. Kalika requests MIL to help her reunite Naveen and Kusum because they're not after this whole fiasco. MIL agrees to help her.

Saras is thinking about his and Kumud's conversation while walking on the road. Pramad is coming from somewhere, he stops and asks Saras why he's walking in the middle of the road, he'll get himself killed. Saras replies him that it's not good to drive after drinking. Pramad tells him that he should've ran him over with his car, Saras answers him saying then he wouldn't know who SaraswatiChandra was. Saras tells him that SaraswatiChandra is dead !!
Precap: Pramad is telling Saras that Kumud must've had more guys in her life like SaraswatiChandra, he'll find out about everyone. Saras in anger hits him hard (he deserved it :D)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks tehreem for the WU.
Surish thumbnail