Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 5th Sep.2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 5th Septmber 2013

The episode  starts after yesterdays when Viren and Vidhi Reached at Temple .. Jevika turns and find Viren , Viren Looks sad and Upset.. Jevika Gets shocked and want to leave just Viren stoped her and asks why you left me to Never do it again.. Jevika says why ? You do not have any need of me your Love And Happiness in someone else.. I am not part of your Life anymore   now  Vidhi is your love.. Viren says you are only my Love.. Just Vidhi Jumps Between then and says I will tell you everything all things happened with Harshad.. She did like that always in his Life.. Jevika gets a surprise and asks .. Do You know Harshad before ? Vidhi reply yes  I knew him from previous cause he is My Husband...Jevika Gets shocked to hear that...Vidhi reveal the truth that he is Shashank My husband Not Harsad.. Viren says yes Harshad   was died in a plane crash 3 years ago ..Viren tells  Jevika what his professor told him about Harshad.. He says Jevika everything about Harshad and his Plans...Vidhi says I am Your culprit for everything cause it was My fault don't tell you in Previous.. Vidhi Says sorry to Jevika ...Jevika Hugs Vidhi  And also apologizes her.. Viren says it's not your fault may be it was mine Fault I don't tell you in previous.. So don't Blame yourself.. Viren says  my life I love only you.. Viren Hugs Jevika...

At Chaudhary House  Beejee gets a call from Virat .. Virat asks Her for Everyone.. Beejee says I knew why you calling me everyone is Fine.. Virat Says sorry to him and says I knew it is  Your personal Matter and  maybe it Was My fault  I interfered  .. Virat says Beejee to forgive him..

At Vadera house Vanshika and Swamini getting worried for Jevika, Viren and Vidhi  just they are entering the house.. Vanshika Asks Jevika where they were? Jevika says I went to the temple ? Vanshika surprise Why she went temple late night ? Viren says Vidhi Wanted to go Walks and we thought To  go to Temple with Vidhi... Swamini Bua Says Okey then goes to get  ready for Dinner .Shashanks Overhear all the Conv. Hide Behind them and  give a smirk smile.. Beirut calls Monty Uncle And says don't Worry stay there if you wanna win Beejee's Heart  as I did In previous when I want mavis Hand  and I won at the end .. Monty uncle smile and Says I don't know my SIL is so Smart.. Virat gets Proud himself.

Shashank Comes in Jevika's Room And says I knew what are you feeling right now.. I also get shocked to see Viren and Vidhi  relationship too much come Closer.. How Viren did that with you  and You left the house ? I don't want to  tell That to your family. I am sad to see that Viren  is cheating you..I knew Now why Viren does Not Want to happen My wedding with Vidhi.. Jevika comes to Shashank and slap Him.. Jevika gets angry and says I knew everything about you and about you did With Vidhi.. Just Viren comes and says your Game has ended and says now in 48 hours and will throwout you from the house.. Shsahsnk says you can't do anything With me and leaves...Manvi prays to god for her Father Illness and Jevika also Prays to God to forgive her and save her Family..

Viren calls police station and Tells to Pulice Inspector and says he has some needs from him.. Inspector says Then come here.. Viren says he will reach the station soon...Vidhi enter her room And sees Shashank there.. She gets shocked to see him.. Shashank smiles and asks you were not closed the door to see me like everytime you  were doing.. Like you waiting for me..it seems You much love to your husband.. When he touches her Vidhi says I don't afraid you Now Jevika knew everything about you and your evil Plans.. He was about to slap her just Jevika holds his hands..Shashank gets shocked .. Jevika says How dare You to slap Vidhi I think you  have Forgotten yesterday's Slap...Just Shashank takes the knife and says I don't forget Anything and I will  take the revenge With interest soon and threaten her that  Your child Life is in My hands and you and Viren must do whatsoever I told Otherwise you will lose your child. First Time I meet a strong enemy like you and leaves.. Jevika hugs Vidhi and says don't Worry about  Shashank Viren will Kicked Him soon.. Vidhi gets worried.

Precap

Shashank tells Vidhi all things Is happening due this child in your womb.. I will kill him and shot out all the Things today...He is about to Kick Vidhi's Stomach.. Jevika watching .. Stunned and shouted at Shashank..

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek😳

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Viewbie Note: Wish the TM: ~Happy Birthday Deeps AKA -Deepali-!!~ 😃

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

i missed d 1st break which was more interesting than d entire episode
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ViRika and KryAn did it once again! <3
Loved this, gonna watch the episode ASAP!

Thanks, Deeps!
Surish thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU dear! :)
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
The VirIka scene... ❤️
Thanks Deepali! ❤️

Happy Birthday to you!! 🤗
samicute thumbnail