Pooja Gor's Interview

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Interview-with-Pooja-Gor-

By Administrator

, 03 Sep 2013 08:01:34 Hrs IST

She has always been the portrayal of an empowered woman in the popular show of Star Plus Pratigya. She took the world to the journey of a woman's life. Here, we discover her back as an anchor of Life Ok's Savdhan India. Cinetvmasti talks to Pooja Gor on her much awaited show Pratigya 2, her man and the crime engulfing the country...

Why is Pratigya 2 on hold?

I have absolutely no idea as to what is happening with that show. I am looking for challenging shows outside. Currently I am having a chilled out time, as I am shooting for Savdhan India. After working in Pratigya 1V The serial and few other shows, presently I am having a brilliant time because I shoot for few days in a month and the rest I spend it with myself. Although I love this space of my life but I also want to get back to doing fiction shows, as I have been habituated to spend maximum hours shooting without holidays or rest. Considering the present moment, it kind of bites me when I am only shooting for limited hours and the rest of the time I am at home. Any actor would feel the same because they are so addicted to shooting that they may also crib about it but at the same time they love it.

By far we've seen you in realistic roles but why don't you go for the unconventional way?

Although I love playing strong and realistic personality but I am a little bored of the same, as choosing to continue with the conventional characters would be unrealistic. I would love to do different roles that give a twist. V The Serial was a different show which after Pratigya I wanted to do and I did. It was fun to play.

How is your relationship with Raj Singh Arora?

Yes, he is the love of my life. We have a very deep connect which is beyond petty issues of life. We have a great understanding towards each other. We share the same frequency or wavelength and it's a great relationship that we share with each other.

How did your journey happen towards acting?

I participated in Mr and Miss University pageant in Ahmedabad during my college days. During my visit toBombay for its national level competition, I was undergoing grooming sessions wherein photography was a part of it. After I won as a runner up in the competition, I went back to Ahmedabad to continue my studies. Later, I uploaded my pictures on Facebook and I received a message from Ekta Kapoor asking about my interest in acting. I was at disbelief after reading that message because I thought it to be a fake but later I received a text message from one of the employees of Balaji Production who wanted me to audition for Kitani Mohabat Hai. After I read the script and got it shot, I was called to Bombay by them to give a final test through which I got selected for the show. That's how the journey started.

Do you think crime shows demeanor to present the incidents has rather more inspired and less awakened the citizens about the crime?

No, the motive of making and airing the crime shows is to make people aware of it. Every channel has a crime based show and the objective is to suffuse a message to the audience about the happenings in our country. Crime shows like Savdhan India never motivates people to take up crime instead it contributes in spreading the awareness about the crime.

How socially responsible are you?

I do a lot of contribution to the society with the kind of shows I do. Out of the female actresses in the television industry I do the maximum work that contributes well being to the society in a way.

Any message to Cinetvmasti fans?

I want to thank all the Cinetvmasti fans for always loving me, supporting me and also criticizing me because that's the most important thing for any actor. Please keep loving me and supporting me in the same way. Please keep giving me your feedback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs...😊 pratigya 2 is happening or not ???????? and why no one ask her @ which shows she is watching on TV? actually i want to read her answer as she is watching AB's show...😆.