Jeet isnt dead right??

Pinkangel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys

I dont believe Jeet being dead its just to fool Anamika so she goes away .
What you guys think??
This is some what like that movie Bhul buliya like they do to bring back Vidya Balan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tonymontana546 thumbnail
Most probably... To tell you the truth, I want Anamika to win. I hate Chhavi's character with her 'suhagan ki takat' and s***.
Pinkangel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tonymontana546

Most probably... To tell you the truth, I want Anamika to win. I hate Chhavi's character with her 'suhagan ki takat' and s***.

Hey dont use the word hate be kind
there are some people in this forum who likes Chavi be kind!
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kind of think the makers of the show are trying to justify the character of anamika. What I think is, jeet is dead, but anamika will try to revive his life. She may make a deal with shaitan to revive jeet in exchange of her life. In this way the show will get a proper ending. Ana will be no longer (but in a good way) and jeet will be back with his family. 
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AliStark

I kind of think the makers of the show are trying to justify the character of anamika. What I think is, jeet is dead, but anamika will try to revive his life. She may make a deal with shaitan to revive jeet in exchange of her life. In this way the show will get a proper ending. Ana will be no longer (but in a good way) and jeet will be back with his family. 

If it happens that way then it would be great !!
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
blank.
Edited by AliStark - 10 years ago
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliStark

Attention creative team. Above works for me. In this way Anamika will be glorified and proves herself to be the protagonist  in this show. Works for me.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i also think tht jeet is not dead
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
we are 99% sure...he isn't dead though it would be a perfect end if he really dies 
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! U guys read the new article which says, jeet will father two babies...one of anamika and other of chavis leaving the ending open for a second season!! LMAO!!! how and when did anamika get preggers :O
Read this on rival site!!!