keerti nagpure aka siddhi return sony tv new show

ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey today in saas bahu and betiyan says that keerti came back on the sony tv a new daily shop
so its party time๐Ÿฅณ

and from the Telly Buzz๐Ÿ˜Š

Keerti Nagpure who is popularly known as Siddhi from Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka on Colors did a cameo in Beta Hi Chaiye on Reliance Big Magic Channel. She is super excited these days as she will be seen in the lead role for a politics based show on Sony TV.how may happy with these news๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Desh Ki Beti Nandani, which is all set to go on air from last week of September has been grabbing eyeballs of the viewers efficiently as the promos of the show are very promising.
Our source informs us that Ravi Dubey last seen as a host for India's Dancing Superstar and Keerti Nagpure will be the protagonists in the show.
TellyBuzz got in touch with Keerti Nagpure to know more about her role and this is what she had to share with us.
Keerti says, "I am doing the show and have shot for the promo of the show. It's a very different role than the usual ones.  I play the character of Nandani and will be seen in a unique role that is not seen on Indian daily soaps. I am looking forward for this role."
She further went on to say, "I have no clue about the actors who have been roped in to play a character  opposite me."
Here's wishing Keerti all the very best for her new show Desh Ki Beti Nandani!

Edited by 11sinal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š
guys here is the link to that news,its from 2.20

(@11sinl plz update the title)
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parichayan

TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š

ohk๐Ÿ˜Š
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Glad to see media coming up wid Keerti's segment :)
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parichayan

TFS ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the segment link. Best of luck to Keerti and the  entire team of Nandani