TOI: DKDM's Taarey refuses to be Mallika Sherawat's suitor

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kolkata boy refuses to be Mallika Sherawat's suitor

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Sep 3, 2013, 02.19 PM IST

Sanwra Khemmka was approached for The Bachelorette India " Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika

Mallika Sherawat's upcoming reality show The Bachelorette India- Mere Khayalon Ki Mallikais generating a lot of buzz. From what we have come to know from sources, Sanwra Khemmka, a Kolkata-based businessman and actor was approached to play Mallika Sherawat's suitor in the Life OK show. Khemmka, who was previously seen in a bit role in AR Murugadoss' Thuppakki, however, refused the show as they couldn't reach an agreement on dates and monetary compensation. When we contacted Sanwra, he said, "I don't want to comment on this issue. How do you guys come to know all this? Yes, I was offered the role, but I refused because of personal reasons." Apparently, he was told that he had the potential to be in the top three as he was tall and handsome " in short, perfect for the role.

Sanwra has also played a negative role in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, which aired on the same channel. He essayed the role of Taarey, the son of Tarkasur. 

[There is a picture of Sanwra at the TOI website, if you'd like to see what he looks like. Just click on the article link above.] 

Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Took me sometime to recollect who Taarey is now I know the one who was slayed by Karthikay...Good for him 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i would have also rejected the offer, who would want to marry raakhi or mallika?
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aarti can you remove that preview thumbnail its kinda annoying🤢