Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai- Written Update- 3 September 2013

Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai.

3rd September, 2013

Viren protects Vidhi from being kissed by Harshad and threatens to kill him in case he again tried to come close to Vidhi. He side hugs her and leaves when Jeevika sees all this from behind.

A distressed J receives a call from Manvi but she was too irritated to talk to her and hangs the call. Manvi wonders what the matter is but assures herself that J would have told her in case there was a problem.

Jeevika decides to talk to Vidhi directly to inquire about the truth.

Vidhi is packing her bag and tells Viren that she must leave a promises to take care of their child. He says if she wants to leave then he wont stop but both VJ will go with her. Jeevika overhears them and misunderstands that Viren is planning to move alone with Vidhi away from everyone. She is broken and runs away crying. Meanwhile Vidhi expresses her disapproval at this proposal and Viren leaves her to take rest.

Doctor advises Monty to admit himself in the hospital but he says he wants to live the happiness he has got before he departs. Dabbu mistakes him and thinks he is leaving the house and tells him to never do so lest Manvi be broken. He promises to stay with them till his last breath.

Jeevika cries & remembers all the incidents when VV had been close. She thinks it is right if Viren Likes Vidhi more because after all it is her who is fulfilling his dream of becoming a father. But then her mind isn't ready to accept that viren can ever cheat her. She decides to confront Viren himself.

Manvi tells Virat about Monty being her father and that Beeji isn't ready to forgive him. Virat promises to talk to Beeji.

Jeevika questions Viren about his relationship with Vidhi and he decides to tell her the truth. Just as he was about to disclose he get a call. Jeevika overhears him talking about the urgency regard money transfer and concluded that he has decided to elope with Vidhi. Before Viren finishes the call and returns she pretend to sleep. Viren says he will tell her everything first thing in the morning. She thinks that she doesn't want to hear anything as she wouldn't be able to stand him say that he is leaving her.

Jeevika dreams about Viren eloping with Vidhi in the middle of the night. 🤣

She is beyond shock upon not finding Viren sleeping next to her and feels vulnerable. She tries to convince herself that Viren isn't a person who would leave his wife and family although what Vidhi is doing is great but she cant take her place. But then she thinks that Vidhi deserves this love from viren after all she is the one who is giving Viren the biggest happiness in his life and that she shouldn't feel bad rather she should congratulate Viren and Vidhi.

Precap- Jeevika leave the house, placing a letter. Viren reads it and is worried.

Great acting by Krystle. 👏 I particularly love Jeevika's trust in Viren, where in spite of what all she has seen she is not ready to mistake her husband. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU dear! 😃
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
looks like its my good luck that i missed epi.will watch virman scene later.Thanks a lot for WU!😊
Surish thumbnail
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
I hope Karan gave her a big hug after filiming that
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Jeevika rocked.. 👍🏼
Surbhilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeevika is sooo sad... viren plxxx tell her the truth..
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Juju 😳
was virat shown today ! ..

I think Viren shud have told the truth to J, after all transparency in a relation is a must, if he tells her both of them together can face it more strongly - my opinion 
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Di. There was a little bit of Virat too during the phone conversation.

I couldn't agree with you more over Viren!