Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 2nd Sept - Wine & Earrings!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai!😛
Phir se super late, and on this inauspicious date,
Where Saras decides that he has the couple to mate
and this track I have decided to hate!!

Ah so we have the KKK...Kumud & Kusum Kumari raiding the kitchen and being the ideal Hindustani women and trying to fast and cook at a time...Both vanish and so enter Murkhdas and Kalika (What a pair!!!) and Kalika ofcourse is trying to hide the bottle for PPP..aka Piyakkad Pakao Pramad's (PPP) bottle for him to drink!! (Arrey he can just puncture himself some and the wine will flow like a river ...he has so much stuffed )..Murkhdas does some more of his Murkhamis and departs...and we have Sarasbaba coming in to put the sweet boxes and tells Kalllikkka to put hte mithai in the bhog and giving strict stares to Kalika (As if that is going to work on this besharam ladki!!)

Kusum in her room getting ready and almost contemplating to wear the Kamarbandh (Dont you dare touch it!!!) Saras comes in (And I am getting all creepy feeling with the stares Kusum is giving to her ex jiju)...he asks whether she is still angry when she sees his face (Nah Saras...cant you see..she is all ogling at you!!!) Kumud denies and assures that her sister is fine...Saras pleads her to be with Kumud and Kusum says that her sister can take care of herself.. He says I know, but till I hand over her to Pramad, she is my responsibility. Kusum says I can see your mum's goodness in you. He says I see Kumud in you, you have learnt to win hearts. Kusum says will you listen to me. He says yes, say. Kusum gives him the kamarbandh and says take this back, its yours. He says thanks for forgiving me, but I don't have any right on this. When I came to Ratnagiri for the first time, Kumud gave you this to wear, maybe I did not had any right on it. He says you keep it. Saras leaves from Kusum's room.(mummmyyy!!! Now I have to see that first ornament that Saras saw on Kumud, be worn by Kusum!! Saras you big Gadheda!!! Whyever did you do this!!! you could have given it to Kalika and it would not have been so painful!!!)

She wears the Kamarbandh😭

Pramad sees Saras leaving Kusum's room and he follows him and is trying to find him..The Pooja has started and everyone thinks that Pramad who is trying to find Naveen has come to puja and everybody is ecstatically happy as Saubhagya rambles some more about her son and her happiness that he has finally come to the pooja!! BD is super happy with his bahu for bringing his PPP to the pooja...Kalika is looking and planning something evil...

After the pooja they are playing passing the parcel (Errr with no punishment for the one who got out😕) Pramad gets up to find his bottle on pretext of being thirsty...
Kumud Kusum and Saras exchange worried glances...Pramad goes to the kitchen and finds the bottle and starts drinking but discovers it is buttermilk and spills it and throws the bottle...just then Saubhagya comes in and laughs at him thinking how he was a young boy wanting to drink milk to make a moustache (Saubhagya!! For God's sake...remove your blindfolds and see the alcohol bottle that is lying on the floor!! And you will realize that your son is no more into drinking milk!)
Pramad comes back but is unwilling to play...Kumud says he is afraid to lose..Saras backs Pramad saying that he will win today They start playing..
Kusum gets out...She leaves and Saras gets up saying that he will bring her back😡
He goes to the kitchen where his dear ex-saali tells him about the bet that her didi made with her current jiju! and that her didi will not break her fast if her jiju drinks before midnight..they start finding the bottle and Saras takes it to hide in his room...
He sees the drawer in his room is open and is worried...
On the other side everybdoy is out in the game and only PPP and his wifey survive and true to Saras' prediction...PPP wins!!
Kalika on the other side compares the earing from Saras's room to the one in Kumud's room and decides to add one and one to make 100!!
BD happy and Saras corners Pramad saying that we always find what we want but only if we stay true to our words...😛 (Becharey PPP ko itni bhaari philosophy kyun de rahah hai!! Waise bhi KKK..aka Kalika Kumud and Kusum have short circuited his brain wires😆)

Precap: Saras is worried about the missing earring !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Saras.. When you know that kalika is upto something why keep you belongings unlocked??
sudhabalakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update buddy:)
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srushti. Loved your write-up. But the quality of the episodes do not merit your fantastic WU's anymore. 
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update...:)
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...