Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs... Jealousy... Hmm... Lets see kia hoga??!!
punnubaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god!!! I never wanted a female parallel lead!! N I always wanted to watch a jealous Raghu than a jealous Antara!!! So friendship track is nt scrapped!! This makes me realy worried cz long bac there ws an article which mentioned abt. This female parallel lead n then much later Raghu gettin married to her after his luv n relationship wid Antara gets disapproved by DM!!! Ok cn tolerate a friendship track as long as its used nly to bring Rantara closer!! Bt if either Raghu or Antara gets married to a third person,that's the end of it!! The show wl loose its uniqueness n wl bcm lk ny other show!! Hope the cv's always maintain the uniqueness of the show!!
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punnubaby

Oh god!!! I never wanted a female parallel lead!! N I always wanted to watch a jealous Raghu than a jealous Antara!!! So friendship track is nt scrapped!! This makes me realy worried cz long bac there ws an article which mentioned abt. This female parallel lead n then much later Raghu gettin married to her after his luv n relationship wid Antara gets disapproved by DM!!! Ok cn tolerate a friendship track as long as its used nly to bring Rantara closer!! Bt if either Raghu or Antara gets married to a third person,that's the end of it!! The show wl loose its uniqueness n wl bcm lk ny other show!! Hope the cv's always maintain the uniqueness of the show!!

If that happens then it's going against the essense of the show, and this show will tank.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
friday ko itna sweet episode dikhakar diabatis kar diya...
aur ab mirchi kyun daal rahe ho cvs.
mainaaz thumbnail
y soo many things at same time..y rushing?? 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ifians

friday ko itna sweet episode dikhakar diabatis kar diya...

aur ab mirchi kyun daal rahe ho cvs.

🤣
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
thanks for sharing the Article dear!!
but i dnt knw why m not happy with this Jealousy track of Antara!!
may be bcoz i always wanted to see Raghu jealous!! coz he is the one who has shown the feelings from his side till now!

but then i have a hope on Cvs! they will always think in a good way!!

lets hope for a Good thing!!
diva82 thumbnail
I'm just really sad, I guess. The one time I have actually got hook onto the show and so many obstacles all at once. All I can say Poor Antara. 😭
diva82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

thanks for sharing the Article dear!!

but i dnt knw why m not happy with this Jealousy track of Antara!!
may be bcoz i always wanted to see Raghu jealous!! coz he is the one who has shown the feelings from his side till now!

but then i have a hope on Cvs! they will always think in a good way!!

lets hope for a Good thing!!

Maybe then it's to get Antara feelings out? Still, I guess like you I always wanted to see Raghu jealous.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why are u laughing rima? just look at my conddition...this cvs are going to take away my every night's dreams