Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

||Rules which everyone must follow||

*. This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of Saurabh Raj Jain. Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars (unless they relate to the show).

*.No fighting

*.Clean and healthy conversations 

*.Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning before you enter. Any member caught bashing shall be given a warning, and if it continues, will be asked to politely leave the AT.

*.Refrain from quoting more than three times.It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time. 

*. Discussion about this show in general is allowed. Discussing other shows isn't. 

*.Comparisons between this show and any other show are not allowed.

*.If an AT finishes, only a notified member is allowed to open the next one. However, if none of us are available, please ask a moderator of the forum to open the next AT.

Mocking or making fun of physical appearance of any actor or his getup  for the role he/ she plays is strictly not allowed.

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
~ll M E M B E R S   L I S T ll~

1 ] Proud- India [ Manan ]

If u want to join the AT then pls pm me ur ID with ur name n write JOIN as the subject of PM..I will add your name..😊

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manan, I think someone already got permission to open the AT so its unfair toward the person :( CLosing this one, if you want to open AT, please contact DTs😃.