Suhasi Dhami to perform in Do Dil Bandhe Ek..

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Narayani Shashtri and Suhasi Dhami to perform in Do Dil Bandhe Ek..

Narayani Shashtri and Suhasi Dhami will be seen burning the dance floor with their excellent moves in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.

Telly town's two beauties, Narayani Shashtri and Suhasi Dhami are all set to add some more masti and fun in the upcoming wedding sequence of Film Farm's show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se on Zee TV.

Our source says, "Narayani and Suhasi will be performing for the pre-wedding ceremonies of Shivani (Mansi Shrivastav) and Abhimanyu (Aksshat Gupta)."

When contacted Narayani, she said, "I will be performing on Madhuri Dixit's song Ghaghra. Habibaji has choreographed the dance. I have done lot of projects with her and we were learning and shooting at the same. It was fun to work with Habibaji and the team."

Suhasi told TellyBuzz, "I will be performing on Patiala House's song Rola Pee Gaya. I have worked with Habibaji during my Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli days and it was really nice to work with her again. It was really nice to meet Alok Nathji who played my father in that show. I know Rucha Gujarati as she has been my classmate and I know the director also. So it was nice working with the team."

Guys get ready for amazing dance performances by these two beauties! Hope that these actors sizzle the dance floor with the excellent moves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing. I'm happy as i get to see Suhasi again ðŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I have two more to go ðŸ˜†
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ameera. This is great news. We can see Suhasi again.
Also got a new info that Suhasi and Rucha are classmates.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...
at least we get to see suhasi again... and that to in a performance