Bhakti ( Jyotsna ) is so perfect and innocent gal . Luvd it

Fan3456 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really like Bhakti Jyotsna is doing justice to it she looks so perfect and innocent and cute and beautiful all at one time . She is a star already then why is she doing Sahara one show bt that's ok atleast I can see her again now in a difrnt avatar and doing justice to the role . Vrinda is ok bt she need to polish her acting skill she can take advise frm Jyotsna coz she has done such character already . And now playing innocent Bhakti where she looks too good again , wow really happy to see her and good to knw in tv there r some actress who r really good and talented in the skill . All the best Jyotsna .Edited by Fan3456 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnushaDD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fan3456

I really like Bhakti Jyotsna is doing justice to it she looks so perfect and innocent and cute and beautiful all at one time . She is a star already then why is she doing Sahara one show bt that's ok atleast I can see her again now in a difrnt avatar and doing justice to the role . Vrinda is ok bt she need to polish her acting skill she can take advise frm Jyotsna coz she has done such character already . And now playing innocent

Bhakti where she looks too good again , wow really happy to see her and good to knw in tv there r some actress who r really good and talented in the skill . All the best Jyotsna .

i agree with u she is amazing actress
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think jyotsna needs little help with innocent character, she can take advice from vrinda.. she doesn't look the role..but vrinda is mind blowing 😊
iheartVD thumbnail

I really like Bhakti Jyotsna is doing justice to it she looks so perfect and innocent and cute and beautiful all at one time . She is a star already then why is she doing Sahara one show bt that's ok atleast I can see her again now in a difrnt avatar and doing justice to the role . Vrinda is ok bt she need to polish her acting skill she can take advise frm Jyotsna coz she has done such character already . And now playing innocent Bhakti where she looks too good again , wow really happy to see her and good to knw in tv there r some actress who r really good and talented in the skill . All the best Jyotsna .

red - u must b kidding us 😆 VD is ok in acting 😲 i think u r not watching the serial wit all ur sense organs fully open 😛 VD IS an AWESUM ACTRESS 😎 she is a versatile actress , she can pull off any role well  she is doing full justice to vishakha's character  she doesnt need any advice frm anyone 😃 abt jyotsna i would say that she doesnt luk dat innocent frm her face for the character of bhakti
hoping peaceful discussions frm u 😳

ashkaa thumbnail

Looks like you are a blind fan of Jyotsna or maybe her friend. VD needs to take advice from Jyotsna?U must be kidding. More than three forth of the people are watching this serial just for VD and not ur Jyotsna. As for Jyotsna I have seen her in Sasural Simar Ka and i used to change the channels when they show her. As for VD she is one of the most popular actress in Indian Television

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want to discuss this peacefully coz this is too early to fight-
vrinda dii is an awesome actress and she does not need any advice whatsoever in anything from anybody!!😊 👏
in fact i think its JC who needs advice for doing a positive role coz she hasnt done any major positive role in the past...moreover her expressions dont look at all innocent to me for that matter...innocence can also be depicted without boring the viewers to death.  🤢
this is completely my pov. 😆
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I really like Bhakti Jyotsna is doing justice to it she looks so perfect and innocent and cute and beautiful all at one time . She is a star already then why is she doing Sahara one show bt that's ok atleast I can see her again now in a difrnt avatar and doing justice to the role..

. Vrinda is ok bt she need to polish her acting skill she can take advise frm Jyotsna coz she has done such character already . And now playing innocent Bhakti where she looks too good again , wow really happy to see her and good to knw in tv there r some actress who r really good and talented in the skill . All the best Jyotsna .

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yes she is playing her innocent role very nice in the show :)
AnushaDD thumbnail
guyzzz are u kidding go out in real world jyotsna chandola is very famous 
she is perfectly the best actress better than vrinda
AnushaDD thumbnail
everyone knows in this industry, she was nominated for ITA awards too 
and vrinda was never nominated for any awards :D