jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

you don't have to be sorry for that
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome update didi👏👏👏...really loved when you described the scene of Priya touching Ram's feet and he avoiding it😃...reminded me of the Season 1 of the show😉...beautiful update⭐️...had some problems with net so couldn't comment on time...sorry.😳😳...Keep rocking..👍🏼👍🏼

thanks for commenting😊, its okay, I always love reading your comments, instead I should thank you for such lovely comments all the time
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know i love the way you write the emotions in a perfect way that one can feel what ur characters feel 
Beautiful as usual
Edited by Ramdeewani - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail

Part 44...

sorry i reserved the first place but as usval commeting last sorry once again yaar...

now comeing on update awww Family time is most precious time Priya wants to spend time with women of house but Ram wants her for him awww both fight but like always Priya won... heheh i loved the way they fight it shows how much they both loves each other... loved Kajal's words to Priya its so true yaar itni matuarity kaha se lati ho so gud i enjoyed it a lot so gud yaar & what a end i m sure next me toh pakka dhamaka hi hone wala hai... jaldi se post karo ji...

jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

U know i love the way you write the emotions in a perfect way that one can feel what ur characters feel 

Beautiful as usual

thanks for commenting😊, am really happy that you people are liking my way of writing, that really makes me emotional and determined at the same time, thanks for loving my characters
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 44...

sorry i reserved the first place but as usval commeting last sorry once again yaar...

now comeing on update awww Family time is most precious time Priya wants to spend time with women of house but Ram wants her for him awww both fight but like always Priya won... heheh i loved the way they fight it shows how much they both loves each other... loved Kajal's words to Priya its so true yaar itni matuarity kaha se lati ho so gud i enjoyed it a lot so gud yaar & what a end i m sure next me toh pakka dhamaka hi hone wala hai... jaldi se post karo ji...

thanks for commenting😊, don't be sorry yaar, its absolutely okay, its just that I have become greedy for all your comments, I really loved it, mujhe achha laga that u liked the convo of Kajal and Priya, and yes next part will be a dhamaal one with Ram surprising Priya with an arrangement which will make their first KC night memorable for whole life😉😳
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, don't be sorry yaar, its absolutely okay, its just that I have become greedy for all your comments, I really loved it, mujhe achha laga that u liked the convo of Kajal and Priya, and yes next part will be a dhamaal one with Ram surprising Priya with an arrangement which will make their first KC night memorable for whole life😉😳

love u dear that my comment matters to u... aay hay Ram ji will make Priya's night memorable aisa kya karne wale hai Ram jii ab... jaldi se promo post karo na plz... waiting to see
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

love u dear that my comment matters to u... aay hay Ram ji will make Priya's night memorable aisa kya karne wale hai Ram jii ab... jaldi se promo post karo na plz... waiting to see

iss baar kuch naughty naughty, hot hot karnewale hain Ram, I guess you can well understand that😉, will post the preview soon

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
want update dedooo😉
by now ur preview shd have reached us right😉
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

want update dedooo😉
by now ur preview shd have reached us right😉

I wont be updating this Saturday so preview will come little late, btw thanks for coming back, so good to see you😊