SS : Miss Call Aur Machmach Ki Kahaani, Raghu Ki Zubaani! Completed!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi,

My Name is Kalpana and I recently started watching DDEJ. This concept came into my head recently and refused to leave my head and so I decided to write the story down. The Title of this story is "Miss Call aur Machmach Ki Kahani, Raghu Ki Zubaani!" Before you start worrying, let me tell you this is a RANTARA SS. But the story has such a comic twist that I decided to name it in such manner. This is light hearted comic story with lots of romance. While I can't tell you the story's concept as that will ruin the fun, I will give you a character sketch. 

There are four main characters in this story:

First is Antara: Her personality is just like in the show. But her parents are alive. As her Maama Maami don't have any children (as far as I know) they used to ask Antara and Ishaan to visit them in summer vacation. Antara spent every summer vacation in Mumbai and grew up playing along with Raghu and Machmach. She has a huge crush on Raghu but is ignored by him. As Raghu ignores her, she fights with him to grab his attention. She considers Machmach her brother and sends rakhi from Jammu to him every year.

Second is Raghu: Raghu is a software engineer in this story but his personality is just like in the show. But as he has gone to college and goes to job, he gets a lot of attention from girls and hence, he does not give importance to Antara. For him, Antara is an annoying girl who follows him and fights with him. He is a workaholic and prefers to concentrate on his job rather than girls as he dreams of opening a software company. He has no family except his Aaji for whom he will do anything. He considers Machmach his best friend.

Third is Machmach: Machmach is Raghu's best friend and considers Antara as his sister. But no one except Aaji knows that Machmach and Antara consider each other siblings. Machmach thinks that Antara cannot find better man for herself than Raghu and hence, have always encouraged her affections for Raghu but is also annoyed at Raghu for not giving Antara importance.

Fourth is Aaji: Aaji is just like in the show. She has seen Antara grow up in front of her eyes and wants her as her bahu. And hence, she has encouraged Antara's crush for Raghu. Infact, she even taught Antara how to cook traditional Marathi food as she would be her future bahu. But she is annoyed that Raghu does not even look at Antara.

Please have a look and enjoy!

INDEX

Part I Aaji Machmach and Raghu Page 1

Part II Raghu Ignored, Antara Scared Page 3

Part III Mujhse Friendship Karoge Page 8

Part IV Raghu Falls In Love Page 11

Part V Here Comes The Twist Page 15

Part VI Aaji's Advice To Raghu Page 20

Part VII Raghu Ignored Again Page 25

Part VIII Raghu Goes Romantic Page 29

Part IX Some Romantic Moments Page 32

Part X Aaji's Last Attempt Page 37

Part XI Happy Ending! Page 41

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful character intro... Plz continue and pm me when u update!!!
suzi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jaldi jaldi start karo n plz pm me :-)..it sounds gud!!
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
wow wow do write it nd pm me ;)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part I AAJI, MACHMACH AND RAGHU

Raghu sat on the cot typing on his laptop when he heard Machmach speaking, "Bhai mere ko aapse baat karne ka hai!" Raghu looked up. Machmach stood with a smile on his face. Raghu went back towards his Laptop as he took a sip from the cup of tea kept nearby. "Kya Hai?", Raghu spoke in a rough voice while typing something on his laptop. Machmach came close to Raghu and sighed dreamily, "Bhai, mere ko pyar hogayela hai!" Raghu choked onto his Tea. "Bhai?", Machmach worriedly patted Raghu's back. It took Raghu few minutes to become normal after which he looked at Machmach in shock. "Tu kya bola?", Raghu asked. Machmach shyly smiled, "Bhai mereko pyar hogayela hai!" Raghu shook his head while he wondered who the poor unfortunate girl was. As he wondered, Machmach became impatient. He placed a hand on Raghu's shoulder, "Bhai kuch toh bolo!" Raghu was jerked out of his thoughts. He looked at Machmach and replied, "Par ladki kaun hai?" He took another sip of the tea when Machmach mumbled, "Antara!" Raghu spit out the tea and looked at Machmach in horror. Soon the horror turned into anger and he glared at Machmach. "Saari duniya mein itni saari ladkiyaan padi hai aur tereko akkha duniya mein woyichh ek ladki mili kya?" Machmach looked at him in wonder and voiced his confusion, "Kyun bhai? Antara mein kya problem hai?" Raghu rolled his eyes and replied in anger again, "Saara din sir khaati rehti hai. Jab dekho ladti rehti hai. Kabhi apunki baat sunti nahi hai. Aur tu poochta hai kyun?" Machmach shyly looked down, "Woh toh sirf aapke saath bhai. Mere saath toh woh bahut pyaar se baat karti hai!" Raghu looked at Machmach in surprise, "Kya? Sachchi?" Machmach nodded and Raghu scratched his head. Yeh Miss Call Machmach ke saath pyaar se baat karti hai toh mere se kyun nahi? After few minutes, he shrugged. Mere ko kya karna hai usse? Abhi mere ko Machmach pe focus karna hai! He turned towards Machmach, "Theek hai, Achcha hai!" He gave his approval and turned back towards his laptop.

After few minutes, Raghu sensed Machmach still standing there. He turned towards him and looked at him blankly. Machmach gulped. Raghu rolled his eyes, "Kya hai? Ab kyun khada hai mere sir pe? Baat bataa diya na? Ab jaa!" Machmach turned away but turned back and swallowed, "Bhai woh..." Raghu shook his head and closed his laptop. He turned towards Machmach and patiently spoke, "Bol Machmach!" Machmach smiled and piped up, "Woh kya haina bhai main toh Antara ko pasand karta hai par woh yedi ke dil mein kya hai mereko nai maaloom!" Raghu looked at him blankly, "Toh?" he spoke in a flat voice as if he was tired of this discussion. Machmach smiled again, "Toh bhai aap meri madat kardona! Usko poochona ki woh mere ko pasand karti hai ki nahi!" "Kya?" Raghu got up from the cot and looked at Machmach in shock. He spoke with sarcasm dripping from his voice, "Yeh achcha hai! Main jaata hoon aur Antara ko poochta hoon Hi Antara! Hello! How are you? Ek baat bata mere dost Machmach se pyaar karti hai kya?'" Machmach nodded his head not noticing the sarcasm. Raghu felt like hitting Machmach, "Ek kheech ke lagayegi mereko woh. Maar padegi woh alag, gaali khaaunga woh alag! Woh mere se nafrat karti hai!" Machmach shrugged, "Toh aap usse dosti karlo!" Raghu felt like hitting his head on the wall, no better option hitting Machmach's head on the wall. "Arre! Isse achcha toh tu usse baat karle! Usse khud hi poochle ki uske dil mein kya hai!" Machmach grinned and hid his face in his hands, "Nahi Bhai! Mereko sharam aati hai!" Raghu slapped his forehead, Kuthe faslo mi re deva? He grumbled. He shook his head as he sat down on the cot, "Forget about it, Machmach! Main kuch nahi karne waala!" Machmach removed his hands from his face and pouted. He sat in front of Raghu with puppy dog eyes. Raghu at first ignored him but after few minutes of defeated look from Machmach, Raghu could not resist. After all Machmach was his best friend. He looked up, "Theek hai! Main Antara se dosti karoonga aur uski dil ki baat pata lagaaunga!" Machmach grinned and hugged him tightly. Raghu pushed him away annoyed at his antics. He picked up his laptop and walked off to get ready for his Office. Suddenly he stopped and turned and looked at Machmach, "Ab hogi Miss Call aur Machmach ki kahaani, Raghunath Naik ki zubaani!" and stalked away.

Aaji sneaked out of her hiding place and smiled at Machmach. Machmach grinned back. She looked at Raghu who was walking away and spoke, "Aur main tere plan pe pheregi paani!" And Machmach continued, "Aur Aaji aur Machmach likhenge Antara aur Raghu ki prem kahaani!" Both smiled smugly at each other. After few minutes of standing there, Machmach looked at Aaji, "Ab apan ne toh Raghu ko Antara ke peeche laga diya. Par agar phir bhi Raghu ko usse pyaar nahi hua toh?" Aaji glared at Machmach for saying such things. Machmach cowered in fear. Aaji stopped glaring as she realized that this was a possibility. She shook her head, "Phir toh kuch nahi ho sakta! Ab toh sab Bappa ke upar hai!" Both looked at the sky miserably as if Bappa would answer them. After a while, both sighed sadly and walked away.

Translation : Kuthe faslo mi re deva? (Marathi) = Where am I stuck, God?

AUTHOR NOTES

In today's episode, Antara tied Rakhi to Machender alias Machmach! Wow! Yesterday only I wrote the character sketch and today this happened! This is so cool!

Please review if you want PM for the next update!

Edited by Analeez11 - 10 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar this story is really godd pls continue soon and pm me next time u update
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haha interesting story line๐Ÿ˜‰
SONAL30 thumbnail
Nice start dear
Do continue soon and plz pm me
Onlyrantra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..awsome n interesting..