Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 29th August 2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 29th August 2013

Episode Starts after yesterday's scene Mahesh standing at The door with sad and turn .. Manvi also seeing him with Tears.. Just Mahesh Smile with tears  and Manvi  runs to hug him.. Manvi says how you  leave me alone. How you do it.. Manvi  apologies Him and says I tell you in anger and you do it..i won't like it...Mahesh Replies he can't alone she never...Manvi says I waited 20 year to  call you Papa..Manvi says I love you  Papa  and Hugs Him again...Other Side Jevika at Kitchen and making dinner..She looks Upset...Manvi calls Her and asks about Her.. Jevika wondering to see the new phone number and asks  where is She calling...Manvi  tells to Jevika leave it and stop crying ..Manvi  Says she wanna tell her something but Jevika stoped and says she will call her Later nut Not Now...Manvi asks Jevika is Something wrong with Her?  Jevika asks Have you Upset with Vidhi and Viren's Matter.. Jevika crying and says I am being Upset  and can't thinking how can I do..I don't Knew how he hides from me.. Even I asked Viren in front of god but he not Replied me..I can't understand How can I do.. Manvi Says I am coming to Chandigarh But Jevika refuses it and says don't come to Chandigarh.. Manvi says Ok I won't Come but give me Promise that she  don't doubt On Jeju.. He Never cheat you.. Manvi says why you don't ask Vidhi? Jevika says The person I Believes Most can't answer me How I asks someone else..Jevika says Ok doesn't ask Vidhi But don't doubt Viren.. Jevika cut the Phone..

Mahesh Asks Manvi is Jevika is In trouble?  Manvi says no everything is ok..Swamini Bua Advice Vanshika about her Health..Jevika comes with glass of Milk and asks Her About her health.. Vanshika says now she is fine.. Viren comes with Vidhi and Asks Vanshika about her foot.. Vanshika smile and says she feels fine.. Viren Tells Vidhi to sit on the sofa and he sits alone with  Shashank.. Both are keeping quiet. Both are seen each Other with anger...Swamini Bua , Vanshika and  Jevika wondering to see that and Swamini asks  Viren why they Both sitting with so Quiet? Look a Like their old friendship has turned  into hatred.. Just Shashank says you did  right Guess.. All of them Gets Shocked.. Shashank smiles and says nothing to be serious.. Tomorrow's my birthday And Viren wants to celebrate it Like a Big Party but I want Like it cause it Would  take a Lot of Money and I don't Like To spend Lots of Money in Parties.. He tells Viren Ok you can do it  please forgive me..I will enjoy the party Infect I will also be inviting all the Guest.. He invites all of them in their own house and that's sponsored by Viren His best  Friend.. Viren stoped his anger and make him keep quiet..

At Choudhery House all of them worried about Manvi and Just Manvi comes in the house.. Beejee asks Manvi where was she  went.. Just Mahesh  enters the House.. All of them gets shocked to See him.. Beejee getting angry and asks Manvi why have you Brought him Here? What Is he doing here...Manvi says your son has come back and are you not happy to see Him ? Can't we forget all old things and live together with Happily? Manvi goes To Mahesh and take him in the House.. Just Beejee stoped Mahesh and says I can't Permission you stay here cause I DIL soul Lives here and maybe she will  feel ashamed to see it and I won't let this...Beejee Says I can't forgive him.. Beejee  tells Mahesh to leave right now.. Mahesh says Beejee is right .. He says Manvi you Forgive me that is enough for me...He says sorry to Beejee and Badi Beejee and Leaving.. Manvi holds his Hands and tells to Beejee ok if it is your last The decision then I will be gone  along with Him.. Beejee  tells Manvi I won't let you Do this for a man whom you Lost Your Mother. Manvi says if she was alive then Maybe she  would  be doing the same things. She must be proud of Me to reunion the Family.. Badi Beejee also agree with movie and asks Beejee to Forgive Mahesh.. Beejee still not in the mood to forgive Mahesh.. Beejee tells Manvi  ok you can do whatever you want but don't think That I will forgive him and gone.. Manvi tells Mahesh don't  worry she will be cool from her anger soon.. Pinky Bring Pooja ki Thali and does Arti  of him. Mahesh says  sorry to Badi Beejee and crying.. Badi Beejee Says after a Long time our son has come back .. She hugs Him.

Viren sitting in his room remembers Shashanks words about Party. He looks worried.. He throws the Vase just Jevika enter the room and  her legs hurts  From the vase.. Viren saw it and Makes her sit and bring the first aid Box.. He dresses up her wound.. Viren asks Jevika is she feel painful? Jevika Replies yes but less than the pain you are giving me..I don't think you are being happy To  hide if from me..i gets worried too See that but I won't force you to tell me anything...I always with you in your each And every  decision  which were you taken and  even that time also.. Viren sees her with Painful.

Precap

Manvi is Making Onion Paranthe for Mahesh and wants to Ingredients Ajwain .. Beejee sees it and stopped her says he does not like Ajwain.. Manvi Says when you knew his choice then why you don't make it yourself.. Mahesh comes And asks Manvi what is she making? Manvi tells him that Onion Pranthe.. Mahesh Sails that are my favorite but the way Beejee makes them nobody can make It.. Beejee heart and leaves.

Ps: apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek..

pl. Hit the Like button๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago