leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday Nakuul Mehta stole the episode. His acting was simply superb and so was his body language. This shows our tv actors are no less than big filmstars when it comes to screen presence, acting and style. I liked the way he confronted the corrupt lawyer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravishdesaifan thumbnail
i really agree with u ðŸ˜›
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree!!!! my nakuul is simply SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! love him sooo much!!!!!!!!😛😳
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree but would have loved it if Adi had got some proofs against them since this track is becoming annoying lately so far...and now its needded to en it ...otherwise...we will get bored of that manorama chachi 7 her tactics. By the way, these days shiela is not around...why? is she busy? 
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Agree but would have loved it if Adi had got some proofs against them since this track is becoming annoying lately so far...and now its needded to en it ...otherwise...we will get bored of that manorama chachi 7 her tactics. By the way, these days shiela is not around...why? is she busy?

sheila busy? no way... she is too dominated by manorama. she is too suspicious but anuj you know, he is too attached, cant bear harsh words towards manik.
darion thumbnail
yea... actors are great of pkdh. They give their best. feel their acting. all cast are great.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

sheila busy? no way... she is too dominated by manorama. she is too suspicious but anuj you know, he is too attached, cant bear harsh words towards manik.

Hie whats your good name?😳

I meant , actor who plays shiela maybe busy , since her scenes are rare these days...

Dont talk about that emotional fool...yeah he is...😕😆...donno who & when he will get some brain!😕
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i agree...loved nakuul's acting totally!!!
Surely the episode belongs to him!!
darion thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hie whats your good name?😳

I meant , actor who plays shiela maybe busy , since her scenes are rare these days...

Dont talk about that emotional fool...yeah he is...😕😆...donno who & when he will get some brain!😕

ohh... ok u are talking about real life, sorry!! hello to you, ma name is yatin.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

ohh... ok u are talking about real life, sorry!! hello to you, ma name is yatin.

Hie yatin...dev here.😳