MADHU TO BECOME HEROINE - IS IT A RIGHT TIME TO START OFF?LINK

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
      MADHU TO BECOME  HEROINE - IS IT THE RIGHT TIME TO START OFF...??

friends in the latest article...it is said that, the heroine track will start soon...

now it is confirmed that RK will launch madhu as a heroine...πŸ˜‰or by many reasons she may land to a final decision...but by some means she will become a heroine...😲

we had  predicted many ways to start the heroine track...😲we had our own imaginations...but with the current circumstances, will it be suitable to start the track..😲I hope it will take some time...😊as we all know the track record of the cv's ,like a usual habit of theirs, if the track start off with immediate cause and sudden changes like cv's do all the time with new tracks and twists...mb would again land in trouble...πŸ˜•
 I really want them to start with some good logic...😊with a smooth flow and positive background to the story...πŸ˜›
                         I hope cv's would not rush this time...!!!

what I really mean is...will it be good to start the track soon...??😲

even if it is started...will the cv's be successful in implementing it,...πŸ˜†
  will there be a good logic behind it...😲...
  will there be an intensified effect for the reason they show...??πŸ˜†
  when madhu is so happy with her present life with RK...wo majboor kaise ho sakthi hai, heroine banneki...? I hope cv's give us logical reason...lets wait and watch...πŸ˜‰

I feel its still not the right time to start the track...😊this is my opinion...I have no contradictions with your views...πŸ˜‰

exited for this new twist...??

Edited by tinalovesvivian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am fine to see heroine track.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. hope CV's handle this carefully... The situation which forces her to become heroine should be very strong and logical than the usual...Then it will be very interesting...😊

But i want CV's to start it once the TRP stabilizes so that they can drag that as much as possible with beautiful episodes... First i want to see some peaceful moments between Rishbala then i am all in for Heroine track...

Edited by Taniya20 - 10 years ago
rogue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YUP am excited...😊 but...madhu shud be rk's heroine...atleast for her 1st movie...wow
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taniya20

I am fine to see heroine track.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. hope CV's handle this carefully... The situation which forces her to become heroine should be very strong and logical than the usual...Then it will be very interesting...😊

But i want CV's to start it once the TRP stabilizes so that they can drag that as much as possible with beautiful episodes... First i want to see some peaceful moments between Rishbala then i am all in for Heroine track...

this is what for, I don't trust the cv's ...they show everything too immediate and sharp...
      hope they don't repeat the mistake again...😲
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogue101

YUP am excited...😊 but...madhu shud be rk's heroine...atleast for her 1st movie...wow

but cant see her with other heros...I don't know abt our R. kameena...we know his attitude...how will he resist ...??πŸ˜†
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

this is what for, I don't trust the cv's ...they show everything too immediate and sharp...

hope they don't repeat the mistake again...😲

Hope so... They seems to be in a hurry to get their ratings back as the show started sinking like a Titanic ship...Now they need something to lift it up...

I am predicting, the producer may make it difficult for RK to such an extent that no producer or director or heroine will be ready to work with him... Then he may launch madhu in his film under his own production... The film may be a major hit which starts madhu's journey...i guess...
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taniya20

Hope so... They seems to be in a hurry to get their ratings back as the show started sinking like a Titanic ship...Now they need something to lift it up...

I am predicting, the producer may make it difficult for RK to such an extent that no producer or director or heroine will be ready to work with him... Then he may launch madhu in his film under his own production... The film may be a major hit which starts madhu's journey...i guess...

good assumption taniya...!!! but I don't want it to be boring...πŸ₯±   but I still feel, there could have been some other plot for the track, entirely different...like our predictions before...Shocked  
darshanamehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is not right time to start heroine track sultan track end we need nice lovely moment of Rishbala life after marriage they have no peace in life we want first tht then  we donot want like Aashiqu 2 we want hero fall down heroine come up not like tht we want Right Kamina & Jungli billi together and do all no seperation at all
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
yeh MM wale ne kal RK ke dialogue se andazza laya hai RK launching madhu as a heroien..
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshanamehta

this is not right time to start heroine track sultan track end we need nice lovely moment of Rishbala life after marriage they have no peace in life we want first tht then  we donot want like Aashiqu 2 we want hero fall down heroine come up not like tht we want Right Kamina & Jungli billi together and do all no seperation at all

this is what I call it too sudden and immediate ...I don't want it to be so soon...😲