Update’s / 14 August / Kasamh Se!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Lo Ji, Jai and Bani along with the other couples, dance on the lovely Sonu Nigam song, Ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hai....But the funny part is that both of them are busy looking at Pia and Pushkar.......😆

Jai leaves Bani in the middle of the dance and goes away to attend a phone call...and Hai Hai.....Pushkar asks Bani for a dance.....🤢

Stupid Rano ends up telling Pia that Bani had been in love with Pushkar...... Isi ki kami thi......Oh No, now Pia will never go back to Pushkar, kya yaar Rano, you and your big mouth! Pia looks at Bani and Pushkar dancing and has tears in her eyes.....

Nautanki No. 2 starts with the men of the House dancing on "Ek kunwara"😆 Thankfull neither is Jia singing nor dancing....Lolz...Very cute and funny sequence with Aditya, Saahil and Rohit Dancing......😃 Hey, frog face looks cute yaar!😆 And Saahil....Wow......😳 I think poore Walia House mein, its only Saahil and Rano who have brains! Btw, Jai looks smashing, accha Swamiji enters......Chura Fonk.....😡 Raashi is blushing without any reason!

Ranveer announces that Jai has lost all his Compaines and House and all that he had earned till now, all that he has ever owned has gone out of his hands and 50% of it has gone in Bani Walia's hands as she has claimed an alimony of 50% over Jai's property, house and bank balance.....Haila......Jai looks shatterd while eveyrone else is equally shocked. Bani is the only one standing without any expression....What the hell is wrong with Prachi?😕 Ranveer finishes by saying that from today onwards Jai's signatures have no value and all the power has gone out of his hands......Yaar kya ho raha hai, going by Bani's expression's it seems that she had indeed striked a claim on Jai's property.....I am so confused!

Everyone is very upset with Ranveer and Dadi and Massi shout on Ranveer that he is trying to malign Bani and that she will never do this to Jai and the house. Ranveer tries to show the papers, but no one believes him. Jai comes out and gives one stinging lecture to Ranveer and says that leave aside askign, he can't even think that Bani will ever strike a claim on his property. Jai says that if Bani had asked her for her share, he would have given her double of it, but Bani will never do this. Ranveer

Bani tells Jai that Ranveer is telling the truth.....Everyone is shocked and Jai looks as if he is going to collapse and she tells Jai very coldly that she wants a divorce from him with alimony and she says that their relationship has no foundation now and hence wants to break free from it with 50% of his property!

Oh God, I don't even have words for Bani now......

MT

************************************************************ ***************************

and also an update by pooja.walia

ok i'm waiting...Ranveer aane wala hai Bomb giraane...but yeh stupid recap khatam hi nahi ho raha.... Jigs is giving nasty nasty looks to bani... she wants to rule Walia house...omg...she wants Jai to live here on her rules...(tu ruk jaa....abhi dekhti hoon tujhe main....😡) she wants to throw out the two sisters while makin sure bani never returns...(stop day dreaming honey....😉) (n here i thought she was atleast a good sister who was after Jai's money only....😡..)

rano is happy to see bani... (she's a sweetheart...😳.) she wants people to dance...(isne kab se Aditya ki naukri chiin lee....😕)

(awsome song guys.... agar main gaa sakti to... i would have been singing all the way to glory right now...😉)... wow rano brings Jai n Bani together to dance...(SONG: ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hai...Sonu Nigam song...) every one is dancing with their respective partners.....😳

aaawwww....Jai n Bani dancing....mas massi is brimming.... rano is all smiles....😳

bechaari raashi all alone...😭(beta tera paaati toh kaand karne main busy hai...sorry...dear...)

Pia n Pushkar giving each other bad bad looks... n thyen Pia leaves..... Bani n Jai are disturbed.... but still dancing...nahi....yeh kya...jai gets a calll....n leaves to take it..... now i'm sooomad...cut kar deta.... Rano is trying to tell Pia that she should leave  coz she has to listen to taanaas coz of Pia... but Pia says that Pushy was a mistake for her.... these two are fighting..... had hai yaar... pia is counting how she's sufferred in her marriage...sacrificed everything... he hit her... threw her out... coz she was working with Jai... She tells rano that coz of Pushy she got the abortion done coz he treats her as Paaoo ki Jutti.... Rano is super mad... telling her to pay for her mistakes...

I LOVE RANO.... she is saying that Pia is thinking about herself.... n not about Bani's marriage.... OMG...now  isne yeh kya kiya...Rano told Pia that Bani loved Pushy....how if Pia hadn't ran away with him n married Jai ...bani would've been with Pushy... Pia's shocked.... Pia is out of her wits.... crying... i'm sooo sure Jai bhi yahin kahin hoga...( bewakoof rano...maine teri itni taarif kari   n loook what u did..😡).... aur upar se Bani n Pushy are dancing with each other....

Ok Jai is talking to someone...saying aisa kaise ho sakta hai...its not possible...

ok frog faced is requesting Aditya to dance... n yeh kya ...Aditya ...Frog faced(sorry yaar iska naam mujhe yaad hi nahi rehta...😉)...n Saahil are dancing....(n now  i'm rolling😆)... kitne joker lag rahe hain😆😆😆....(SONG: ek kuwara phas gaya...) Ji9gs is smiling... everyone is laughing...n best is Jai...he is sooo amused...😳 unable to understand ki yeh sab isiki family ke hain na....😉

kitni dramebaaz family hai.... ok now most of them are dancing....

bells start ringing.... N HERE COMES IN RANVEER...(he's looking hot...black does wonders for these guys...)

Jai

every one is a lil disturbed...confused...as ranveer goes to the stage,....

n he says... aaj is khushi ke mauke par i'm announcing that Mr.Walia ki sampati(prperty) ka wasta ab kisi aur ka ho chuka hai....😡

Jai is shocked.... hurt...but hey bani ...give me some DAMN emotion.....

every body is shocked.... massi...rano..pia...aditya...everyone...but no Bani Mam aap kal react karlena...theek hai...😡(your husband just lost everything he earned in his life...but what do u care... well honey if u do...kuch to emotion dikha de...😕)

yeh kya.... Ranveer says that bani has made a BLOODY 50% claim on Jai's Prperty n money...Jai is shocked.... hurt....(yeh kya ho raha hai...what am i missing here... don't know...i should be angry...confused...upset...😡😕)

ranveer says that aaj se Mr.Walia ke signatures ki importance khatam....😕

n now for the blast of the Century....

Ranveer tujhe to aaj bhagwan bhi nahi bachayenge.... ab tera kya hoga re ..... first to go is Dadi...she yells at him n says...does he know what he's saying...she takes the papers in his hand n throws them on his face.... n says ki she can't believe bani can do such a thing...its all rubbish...

Then steps in the Lion... (he'll eat Ranveer today...) he asks dadi to step aside... n tells Ranveer ki yeh kya bol rahe ho tum... do u know what on earth u're saying...Ranveer says he has proof... Jai says to hell with the Proof...he knows she can't do it... he know...it can't be her... she doesn't need to ask for anything...jo kuch bhi mera hai...wo sab uska hai...(I LOVE U this hi na...😳) Jai says that if she asks for one part he'll give her two...it only now that bani appears shocked.... Jigs tries to intervene...only to be yelled at Jai tells her that he brought up Ranveer as his own son...n Today Ranveer has the guts to put an accusation on his wife.... he goes on to say that in Ramayan ...the biggest mistake was to ask Sita to give an agni pariksha... he can't even imagine of asking bani as to whether she's done it...(Kitna bharosa hai isse....i feel soo touched...n sooo very sorry for him...😭)

Ranveer says that mamaji aapko nahi pata how low this woman can go for money... n now... he has had it...Jai slaps him... (a very well desrved slap...par nahi...this time Ranveer was right...)

Bani steps in n says that ranveer sach bol raha hai...I want a DIVORCE from u with 50 % of your propety...jis rishte ka wajood kho jaaye usse tod dena better hota hai...evey body is shocked.... n Jai ...he's shattered... lifeless...statue ban gaya hai bechaara... 😭😭... for him the world n time has come to an end.... aisa lag raha hai ki he has an expression...dharti phate n woh usme sama jaye....

that was today's episode.... i have nothing to say...coz all i can think of is WHY BANI WHY.....WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID U DO THIS.... i know yeh koi stupid plan hoga...par its way too harsh....😡

Ram did an excellent job today....his expressions were fantastic...👏👏👏

Ranveer was good too....n so was Rano.... But Prachi...tujhe ho kya gaya hai re?????

thats all guys....

Poo

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks sweety

ohh noooo

key kiya hoo raha hai ....
cheers

Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail
thankx MT..yeh kya ho raha hai..pure bakwaas re
pmtwist thumbnail
oh god !!!

Rano of all the people ?

thanks MT
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks!!! Rano n Ranveer!!! 😡!!!
khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx MT ji....... looking forward to today's episode! 😉
Adeez thumbnail
Thanks MT.........ye kya ho raha hee??? Rano di bacchiiiiii 😡 aur ab Pia baji ka moon kaha band rehne wala he....wo Bani ko Pushkar ke sath milane lagg jae giii....aur Jai ko bhi bata de giii ke Bani love Pushkar 😭 😭 😭 haeo merea Rabba e ki ho raha he?????????? 😭 😭 😭
Lima thumbnail
rano ko kese pata chala bani aur pushkar ke baaren men
nisa89 thumbnail
hey thankx MT... RANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo..god rano is crayzz..n ekta too..
ammmu thumbnail
Thankoo so much MT ji.... rano?? i'm sure she must have had a reason... so it's okay 😳 😃