~YAADEIN~ **EDITED** see pg 1 AUG 29

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

YAADEIN

well yaadein kya kahun..
kuch khatti hoti hai kuch kadvi aur kuch meethi..
lets discover yahan kaisi hai...

Purani jeans aur guitar
Mohalle ki vo chhat
Aur mere yaar

Mind if we join...

He looked above and saw what he never expected this was like an unexpected shock ...

Mind we..

Before he could say anything .. the guy with him wacked his arm and both of them settled beside that man who was gulping his drink.. not actually he was gulping his drink but was sulking just because she had sent him here and that too alone and now the morons of his friends are seeing him like they saw some ghost...

They were arjun and armaan.. and he was maan the trio were the most famous handsome of their college and now were in their college get together and the thing common between them was THEM.. yes them their wives... their better halves... armaan and arjun ordered drinks for themselves as they knew that maan was not going to do it at any cost...

Maan : so how are you two... ?

He asked with a hidden smirk .. but certainly he didn't want them to see it..the excitement that was visible in his moves he had superbly confined that to himself...

Arjun: like you care... don't be formal now...

Armaan: look who is saying this .. arjun did you knew where was I in these five years and now you are saying this...

Arjun: ohh ya , MR CARDIOLOGIST.. like you remember me and maan ... and this MSK ..does he remember that there was some arjun who used to be his friend.. maan put his drink down and the next moment they were hugging each other..this was actually a rare moment they were the best friend the best buddies.. arjun and maan were childhood friends and after their graduation he went abroad for higher studies and maan took care of his family business along with his POST GRADUATION And MR cardiologist was busy in his further MD and establishing his name in medical field..

Armaan : missed you guys... I cant believe that we were away from each other all these years and you two idiots didn't even had any contacts..

Arjun : let it go amy ..

Armaan showed his big eyes to him while glaring at him and now he and maan were rejoicing their time and remembering their time they spent together...

Arjun: main bolu toh gunaah and do you remember maan how ridhhima used to call him amy and he never denied.. love sick puppy .. still you are same ya phir..

Maan : so you guys are finally here .. but akele kyun ho..where is ridz and aru ...

Armaan: that we will tell you later first tell me where is miss chatterbox.. miss over protective GEET HANDA... now she must be GMSK..

Maan : just don't ask amy .. she denied coming with me just because I forgot our anniversary ...

Arjun : same here I forgot her birthday ...

Armaan: arsh didn't let her come .. he wanted his mom ..

Maan : guys lets go from here I am getting bored ...

Armaan: between guys you two deserved this ... how insensitive you two are.. poor girls..

Arjun: lets go maan .. even I am getting bored let him leave here he is not our friend apne din bhul gaya hai when we helped him and now see what he is saying ...

The two looked at armaan giving him the meany look and left towards the mansion..right now arjun was settled in Chandigarh with his family armaan in delhi recently shifted after practicing in Mumbai..

They reached KM... the mansion was quite dull since geet was not there she had already gone to meet someone...

Maan tried to call someone but no one came looks like even the servants and his family were out and the mansion was on the mercy of the three devils today ...

Maan : koi nahi hai yaar...

Arjun looked at armaan and gave him a knowing smirk and when both looked at maan..he knew what they were thinking.. the three threw their coat and blazer away and folded their sleeves .. this was the time to reminisce the memories of their best time..

Arjun: maan do you still have the same guitar and drums...

Maan : come on guys chalo what are you waiting for...

**********&

They opened the terrace and the locked room this was their den.. the three naughty devils who used to hide out here and this was the place where they mostly spent all their time and shared all the aspects of their life...

Arjun saw maan looking at the things those were still maintained like it used to and a big picture of them with written AMA.. and the hand prints of the three with their autographs...

Arjun: what are you two waiting for chalo be at your place... I am going towards mine... arjun was always on the keyboard though he knew guitar too but that was maan's department and drums for armaan...

Maan took his guitar and they both started with the tunes... and looked at maan to start though maan was reluctant since it was almost five long years and things were pretty changed...

Maan nodded and gave a positive nod to arjun and armaan unaware to the woman who were now seeing their respective partners ... geet had gone to meet ridhimma and arohi since both of them were her friends too and this was their plan to make the three idiots meet ...

Maan started singing while his guitar tuned to his words and lyrics...

Purani jeans aur guitar
Mohalle ki vo chhat
Aur mere yaar

The words were looking so appropriate and this was done.. he started with the song while the other two followed him...

Purani jeans aur guitar
Mohalle ki vo chhat
Aur mere yaar

Arohi looked at the little a year and a half son of AR and took him in her arms and both enjoyed and the baby bounced in arohi's arms.. if guys can enjoy so do girls..geet was too enjoying she looked at maan he was seeming too happy this was the most enjoyable moment in their life and she knew that how he missed his friends these three were literally insperable...

Vo raaton ko jaagna
Subah ghar jaan
Kood ke deewar

Armaan played the drums while maan looked at arjun who smiled sheepishly at him yes this was true he had actually done this for the first time when he was a fresher in college and three of them had actually went behind ridhimma and rest of the evening with a movie and dinner and maan had to do what he never thought...

Geet looked at the exchange of the looks and she knew that she have to know many things about him..

Vo cigaretee peena
Gali mein jaake
Wo karna daanton ko
Ghadi ghadi saaf

Now was the turn of mr singhania .. he was though the naughtiest but listening to maan's words he wanted to kill him to add his deeds in their song this song was written by them for them..

Pahunchna college hamesha late
Vo kehna sir ka
"Get out from the class!"
Vo bahar jaake hamsha kehna
Yahan ka system
Hi hai kharaab

The next set of words were sung by armaan ..he sang and right now little arsh could control and went towards his dadda who was on his drums he smiled and looked at the girls who too were now there .. they ignored them and looked at the arsh who was dancing ... arjun left his key board and came towards arohi to ask for a dance but she denied and gracefully asked maan for a dance and he agreed ...

maan :

Vo jaake canteen mein
Table bajaake
Vo gaane gaana
Yaaron ke saath

Maan after having a quick two second dance with arohi went towards geet and she gladly danced with him... armaan now continued singing and made arsh to carry in his arms and made him sat on his lap as he played the drums while maan came and played his guitar ...

TRIO :

Bas yaadein
Yaadein
Yaadein reh jaati hain
Kuchh chhoti
Chhoti
Baatein reh jaati hain
Bas yaadein..

They looked at their respective partners mouthing a silent thank you for giving them this moment of life... yes this is indeed true that there are only memories which are left ..and they can be only reminisced ... the time that is passed cannot come back but the enjoyment can be experienced gain by those memories...

arjun :

Vo papa ka daantna
Vo kehna mummy ka
Chhodein ji aap
Tumhein to bas nazar aata hain
Jahan mein beta
Mera hi kharaab

Arjun now said the lines dramatically and this was what maan had experienced .. yes this was for MR MSK whose mother fought with his dad for him as he was caught by his dad that day when he first time bunked the college ... maan looked quite embarrassed and looked at his wife who was giggling she was saying something to their unborn and the glow that was on her face made him again to fall for her ...

maan :

Vo dil mein sochna
Kar ke kuchh dikha dein
Vo karna planning
Roz nayi yaar

The three looked at each other and this was for them they almost used to plan their future and this was their one of the most cherished moments... the three high fived each other and even this time the girls were confused of what they were doing ...

maan :

Ladakpan ka vo pehla pyaar
Vo likhna haathon pe
A + R

The couple looked at armaan and riddhima who was trying to hide himself the poor guy was so much in his puppy love that time that he always wrote A+R on his hand maan and arjun always tease him..

Vo khidki se jhaankna
Vo likhna letter
Unhein baar baar

Arjun looked at arohi and she shied this was them .. arjun always did this ..a life that they were leading was something that they wanted to have but passed time never comes...

arjun now took the charge

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
                                              [YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/CksKn3u--FA[/YOUTUBE]
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
r
hey !
i read it...
i found iit too emotional and sweet at the same time... i have never experience this u know reunion as i m still studying.. but still it touched my heart.
update soon i want next part pleaseee!
thanks for pm
awesome work keep it up

Edited by sweetgirls1 - 10 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely OS ๐Ÿ˜Š
its true Suhana, that the school and college days are golden, when we think of it now its truly a gift and we made so many friends which are there with us through out ๐Ÿ˜Š
wonderful os and ofcourse the song was awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely os dear
loved their friendship. they were remembering their college days
college days are indeed the most beautiful days๐Ÿ˜Š
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just loved it sach mein colleges ki to bas yaadien hi reh jatiyee hai thanks 4 this lovely os
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
That was so cute
Wow those were some memories
So the girls got the guys together
Awww that was beautiful
sonal36 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet and nice one
those moments are very precious and rejoicing those moments were more precious
girls got them together'
teasing each other was very nice

farzu3008 thumbnail
fabulous update. college life is the most memorable yaadein that we cannot ever forget. the song was awesome. u should try to b a lyricist yaar. u will give chutti to all those bollywood lyricists yaar. the way they were reminiscing their old days by teasing each other was superb.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
cong on the new story
thanks for the pm