Rubina Dilaik is taking notes on her Hindi diction to play perfect Sit

HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rubina Dilaik is taking notes on her Hindi diction to play perfect Sita on Mahadev!

7 hours ago
Televisions one of the most loved and gorgeous actress Rubina Dilaik, better known as Choti bahu ofZee TVs serial Choti Bahu and Choti Bahu 2, is currently busy taking in notes on her Hindi pronunciation. She is playing Sita in Nikhil Sinhas popular show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and is leaving no stone unturned to present her best in form of Sita.

Elaborating about the role, which is her first in terms of mythological show, Rubina said every work needs homework. Homework is mandatory. For this role the creative team is helping me a lot -- the attire and the body language is definitely going to be new for me. And the dialogue delivery is also something I am working on, said the actress.

She further informed that how Mahadev is connected from her for a long time, I have been approached twice before for Mahadev. But they were for some other characters. This was the third time. I didn't want to say no because being an Indian we are all attached to Ramayan and Mahabharat and it is an honour for me to play Sita on screen. It is a big challenge because there were other actors who have played Sita. I would like to take this to a different level so people can remember my performance too.

Rubina feels every Indian is aware of these two epics, We all are so related to these epics that no one has been able to eliminate them from their lives. In our daily cores of life also we can give so many examples and learn so many things out of it.