Saraswatichandra-WU-26/8- Saras beaten again!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
Bade dino ke baad,
Aayii na kisi ko meri yaad😭
How mean...no body missed me!!
And When I come back, what do I find😲
The whole forum has shifted from being Saras fans to Pramadi pankhe

Haye haye ye kya ho gaya😛

Chalo koi nahi...let me start the update before we shift loyalties towards Buddhidhan😆

So we have Kusum calling home and then bluffing her way for Saras...and hides Saras facts from badimaa...Kumud sighs a big sigh of relief...Kusum Kumari then manages some semblance of truth on her pyaare jiju part, and tells how Pramad baba is in the house...but also tells them that everybody else loves Kumud (uska kya karne ka...thenga???!!!) VC is wondering whether he should bring Kumud back, but Badimaa is telling him to give time to his pyaara Damaad🤢 and let Kumud try and change Pramad (how ...koi operation hai kya iske liye??)

Pramad and Saras on a long drive mode and Pramad is enjoying the breeze and making tharki comments🤢 He tries to know about Saras (E lo...Tharki is line maroing on Saras baba too😡...) Saras evades...Pramad asks about love and Saras says that he is afraid of relationships Pramad says did someone break your heart...Saras tells him that he broke someone's heart and broke his own too...Pramad laughs and asks the meaning...but Saras does not answer...
Pramad makes Saras stop at a Dhaba to drink🤢

Kumud and Saubhagya are decorating Krishna Palna and Saubhagya is lamenting her son and his bad habits and plight of Kumud and blah blah🤢 She tells Kumud how she protected her son from his father's wrath and sent food through Kalika, when Pramad was punished by not being given food...(haan ab bhugto!! Khaana dene ke bahane, Kalika lagi Pramad ko pataane!!) Kumud assures that she will rectify all his vices *bangs her head*

On the other side, Pramad is now talking non stop and he tells Saras that he wants to know about Kumud and Saraswatichandra...Saras is shocked...Pramad tells him that his wife was engaged to a man named Saraswatichandra and he intends to know all about it!!! (Why😛 why are you so interested in Saras??? Tharki babu🤢) Saras gets all hyper and tries to stay away but Pramad is on a nonstop nonsense spree and says that his wife doesnot know his taste (Oh she does, we all do...and you have a ghatiya taste!!😡) so she must have packed food of the likes of Saraswatichandra...Saras opens the tiffin and finds spicy food and smiles sadly and says that I like non spicy food and this food is definitely for you (Aha...Saras does let it slip na..but tharki pati is in no mood to hear that!!)
Pramad wonders if Saras is trying to reach Kumud and laments that he would have known had Inishpector Solanki wouldn ot have butted in...Saras is shocked and blurts that did Pramad meet him...Pramad asks how does Saras know him ..
Saras bluffs that he misheard the name and he thought that Pramad was talkinng about someone else..

Pramad constantly now pressurizes Saras to find Saras😕...Saras tries to deflect him and tells him to ask his wife but Pramad says that she did tell him the story behind his name but he wants to know the whole story and he orders Saras to find Saraswatichandra...Saras refuses ...

On this side, Kalika enters where Kusum and Kumud are working in the kitchen ...but Kusum shoos her off (Hutt hutt!! Bhag idhar se gandi billi😡😆) Kalika on finding spare time decides to inspect Saras's room...(Everybody is obsessed with Saras😕) and finds a box with a feather and earing inside and is confused (We are also confused...how come everybody can sneak in every room without getting caught in this mad house😕)

On the other side, Pramad is insisting Saras to find Saras and tells him to stop the car and lunges on the steering almost having an accident...Saras is getting angry now especially since Pramad is abusing Kumud...Saras insists on going home, but Pramad insists on finding Saras and hits Saras on the face😡...Saras is about to hit back when he remembers Kumud's words and takes back his hand...Pramad revels that now Saras knows his level🤢

Precap: Injured Saras enters the BD's house and Saubhagya is shouting for bandaid...Kumud sees this and is shocked and Pramad tells everyonne that there is no need of any bandaid🤢

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back, Srushti... Missed the WU in your exclusive style ðŸ˜³
onam_life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnks , fr the detailed update :)
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You  So Much ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks..

Saras.. knowing Kailka' nature, You better lock your room and belongings before leaving..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

feeling so bad for saras, not becoz he was hit by pramad but becoz he cannot think of what is right for him even after this, he should understand pramad is doing all this intentionally
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU,!😊
I did miss you, Srush😭😭😭
Don't know if it was a coincidence or no, that I too have been away coz somethings are being up with life...I thought everything would be fine by this week, but my bad my daughter fell sick now...So I guess, I might still be a peeper like this😭😭😭

I'm not commenting about the episode cos, I have no time right now...just wanted to let you know I'm somewhere around😆😆😆

Hoping to be back soon😃