Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Mam
My darling
talking to you after so long
Pehchan koun??
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Avinash you were Ok in the character of Shlok today. You still have to work a lot to get into this character.

Today I found the agression, attitude, style a little less than what was required in the chcaracter. Even your dialogue delivery will have to have more aggression in it.

Sorry !! But I would only give you 4 / 10 for today's acting as I know you have the potential to improve a lot. 
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Avinash you were Ok in the character of Shlok today. You still have to work a lot to get into this character.

Today I found the agression, attitude, style a little less than what was required in the chcaracter. Even your dialogue delivery will have to have more aggression in it.

Sorry !! But I would only give you 4 / 10 for today's acting as I know you have the potential to improve a lot. 

Agree with you.At least he was ok but Shrenu has to go a long way.All her scenes looked fake
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats for first AT Avinash as shlok. Today i miss first episode beacuse of powercut but read update sound good .Edited by Rekha-radev - 10 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrats first AT of Avinash !!!!!!!!
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hari suddenly got 4 hands or what ?! 👏 Amazing AT and then some!

Hey guys Abhilasha (long time!), Prathu, IMHO one can always do better and should because sky's literally the limit. Whether you are Rajesh Kaka Khanna, Big B, lekin kintu parantu Avi-Shlok's current performance degree cannot be diminished just because he can do better. Lets remember CB days and compare the very 1st epi Dec 2008 with the ending of CB2 in 2012, not to mention the amazing Abhay also. He came very looong way and what an exponential improvement all around!

Q is who are we comparing him with? I dont have the answer. All I can say I practically fell thru my seat seeing a totally grey Avinash as Shlok. And frankly I have to compare him with big screen actors not that one should always assume them to be better than small wale screen ke actors.

MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Hari suddenly got 4 hands or what ?! 👏 Amazing AT and then some!

Hey guys Abhilasha (long time!), Prathu, IMHO one can always do better and should because sky's literally the limit. Whether you are Rajesh Kaka Khanna, Big B, lekin kintu parantu Avi-Shlok's current performance degree cannot be diminished just because he can do better. Lets remember CB days and compare the very 1st epi Dec 2008 with the ending of CB2 in 2012, not to mention the amazing Abhay also. He came very looong way and what an exponential improvement all around!

Q is who are we comparing him with? I dont have the answer. All I can say I practically fell thru my seat seeing a totally grey Avinash as Shlok. And frankly I have to compare him with big screen actors not that one should always assume them to be better than small wale screen ke actors.

I totally agree with u, dear...👍🏼
trimasu thumbnail
Thank you for opening AT,