Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Well...isn't this a little too much speculation??😆...Katrina has survived a lot...she will survive Ranbir😆

That's exactly why I brought it up...Katrina has always seem so detached (not only because of botox) from every situation around her and even on screen. I have never seen her getting involved or passionate about something. Now that cupid has hit her, I really wonder if this is the start of her self-destructive path.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

The downfall of katrina has began for sure ! She is already dethroned  by deepika,aamir will take all the credit for dhoom 3 + it might not beat CE and i doubt bang bang can be as big hit as any of these ! Dunno if she can reclaim the top spot or not 

More than anything, I think her personal life is going to lead to her downfall. Katrina has had many flops in the beginning of her career. She is not really passionate about acting. If anything, her bollywood career is just another paycheck for her. I'm sure if she doesn't get as much money as she has hoped for, she would just pack up her bags and go to London. It's not like she's passionate about the craft of acting. 😆 

But now that she has been bitten by the love bug, she has started to act strangely. Before she was so detached from everything and now for the first time we see her being passionate. Too bad the thing she is being passionate about will do the typical ditching after having his fun. I think Katrina has put down her frigid wall around Ranbir and it is the precise reason she will get burned at the end.

Many actresses have led a similar path. It is really the support system they have after the heart-break that determines their future course. Both Jiah and Katrina do not have a strong support system so if Ranbir does anything, it will affect Katrina greatly.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope no one goes the Jiah Khan way. Kat needs to dump that loser of a BF who cannot face the media even once, the same media which is lashing out and laughing at her. Cannot ask his father not to treat his GF in such a shameful manner by making cheap comments about her. Love, kahaan ka love, commitment chhodo this guy doesnt seem capable of giving BASIC RESPECT to a woman. Sorry excuse of a man, urgh! He disgusts me!
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I hope no one goes the Jiah Khan way. Kat needs to dump that loser of a BF who cannot face the media even once, the same media which is lashing out and laughing at her. Cannot ask his father not to treat his GF in such a shameful manner by making cheap comments about her. Love, kahaan ka love, commitment chhodo this guy doesnt seem capable of giving BASIC RESPECT to a woman. Sorry excuse of a man, urgh! He disgusts me!

Being a man, he will go untouched and come out like nothing happened. The worst is his father who is condoning his behaviour. I really hope one day Ranbir falls hard for a woman and SHE ditches him.
i hope u do know that this Rishi pappa angle is completely made up and PR stunt...right?...i mean i don think he cares trust me...and as far as i know Rishi_neetu actually like her...i think...atleast better than Deepika😆
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

i hope u do know that this Rishi pappa angle is completely made up and PR stunt...right?...i mean i don think he cares trust me...and as far as i know Rishi_neetu actually like her...i think...atleast better than Deepika😆

Some of the rumours might or might not be true but I doubt ALL of them are 😆 I'm sure there's some grain of truth. Why else would Rishi be so disrespectful?

Of course the Kapoors like Katrina because they are not threatened by her. They know Ranbi and Katrina are just a fling (or so they think). With Deepika they thought it might be serious and they had to pull the plug. There's no way the Kapoor would accept Katrina as their Bahu. I am pretty sure they have some rich business-man's daughter in mind for him. For Neetu-Rishi Katrina, Deepika aren't good enough for their laadla. If they see Katrina Ranbir getting serious, I'm sure they'll intervene.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with Nikita I don't think anyone deserves to have the fate that poor Jiah did. For Kat's own sake I hope she dumps the douchebag and his good for nothing family and goes back to repairing her relationship with the media. As much as I dislike her, I don't want any actress (or person rather) to have the same situation that Jiah did Edited by Tani91 - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I don't know why people are behaving as if Katrina is jobless and has nothing to do. She has some very strong projects on hand and some interesting ones that are unconfirmed.

As for her being kicked out of the Kapoor mansion, I doubt that happened. Didn't we see a picture of Neetu dining with Katrina's family. Why would any mother want to meet her sons "benefits provider" ...meeting a "sex buddy's" family is completely out of the question.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You mean if she will end up committing suicide over a guy? 😆

Kat's tougher than people give her credit for. Unnecessary speculation.

I just don't get what she sees in Ranbir. 🤢 If it's only money then I doubt she was stupid enough to leave Salman in the first place. I just hope she doesn't go the Aish way ... 😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
first of all i would like to say...when rishi kapoor gives a interview...there is no PR stunts...or cook up stories...whenever he gives an interview...he is a very straight-forward person...who doesn't twist and turn his words...he meant what he says...i follow his interviews thats why i could say...he is straight forward when giving interviews unlike his son and nieces...

the other thing i would like to say...what is in ranbir that deepika...katrina all going insane for him...seriously he is no prince charming in my eyes...he is douchebag who has no respect for women...even though he is known as women's charmer...deepika still have a soft-corner for him...katrina is going insane for him...what is in this man...

now coming to katrina...seriously she needs to grow a spine and dump this looser...he is a jerk in the name of BF...after the bikini fiasco happen in spain not even once he stood by katrina...even with the open letter...and media attacking her...he never stood up...reports came in that rishi have kicked her out of the house...even then he have no nerves to stood by her...and give his father a earful to respect his guest/friend/girlfriend...now tell me...does ranbir worth calling a BF and husband when he can't even stood by his GF...sonam was completely right in KWK that ranbir is a great friend to be with...but more than that in the sense of BF and husband material...there is a doubt...i am sure sonam knows more abt the jerk than deepika and katrina does...

i am not fond of katrina...i am not a fan of hers in terms of her professional life...but always wish the best in her personal life...she doesn't deserve this jerk...once a cheater will always be a cheater...for him its only fun...he does not realise that how much he have hurt deepika in love and how much he is hurting katrina now...what a jerk...even if RanKat get married...katrina life will be surrounded with insecurities becos ranbir can never be trusted in the first place whether marriage or no marriage...his family is famously known for their philandering ways...affairs before and after marriage...ranbir has seen it all...for him its normal...becos thats what his family has been doing for decades...even his father...seriously whether its deepika..katrina or any other girl who marries this jerk has to live their whole life with fear and insecurities...the worst part is his parents are fine with it...for them he is the perfect raymond...all the girls desires to have in their life...

katrina has choosen this life for her...its her life...her choice...she wants to live her life with insecurities...so be it...

i love ranbir on-screen...he is a good actor...he deserve all the praise and success...but off-screen he disgust me
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago