Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I think this was one epi that proved jus how stupid dutta is... he TRUSTED a letter written by a woman who LIED to him and BETRAYED him over a woman who stood by him and encouraged him 2 move on... I mean didn't he stop for a second and think...that if sups could lie to his face whats the guarantee that what she's written in the letter is not a lie either? I mean its common sense to not trust a word by someone u have jus found out is a cheat yet u trust her? STUPIDITY at its core!
hi yuvi, good to see you again mate..  you dont know how mad I WAS WHEN i saw this  episode..in fact Kala reading it aloud..made it  comical.. especially the gujar katne wala part and kute  ke maut! I I SAID  TO MY CUZ WHAT IS THIS ?its beginning to sound funny.. but when the laughing stopped I  DID SAY  heavens THIS GUY IS   so stupid.. its as if  his character was beginning to be slashed...
 yuvi.. the thing is Kala  knew via Supriya that  Naku had foiled their  escape already.. and in the next wu naku her self admits..  she knew that  something was going on  between S and R..  that's where Naku loses her credibility... before  dutta..  but I agree this big don of a gangster.. is stupid and gullible.. kala is correct..  dutta cannot  differentiate between good or bad in  fact very few can..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
this episode proves that our dutta gave himself correct name gadha so cheers in all this foolishness of patilnivas tasha ki shaadi hogayi thanks hammie for compliments i really feel honoured hope to be back soon with a bang
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Heart breaking episode & mind blowing update dear..🤗.Enjoyed it soo much....Dutta was totally in a mad mood..😲..Dutta ordered baaji to search the house ...kala gave the basic glue about the guest room😡...Dutta couldn't think properly.😭..he is a Gadha..😭..kala was a clever evil.😡...Brilliantly she pressed Dutta's targeted buttons..😭.baaj& kala searched on Supriya's room..kala cleverly put Supriya's letter in the drawer.😲.No one noticed that.😲😭.Errr Dutta.😭.He is a don...He must know about others every single move...😕...But this man didn't notice it..😕😡.kala showed the MS to Dutta...Kala rubbed salt on Dutta's wound.😭..Heartless evil😭..Oh Nooo...😭.letter's content was really hurtful..🤢🤢...shoot dutta like dog,will find his body in a gutter,he is an heartless animal,his wife will become widow,don't dare to love again😲😲😲😲😲 oh nooo...Such a stupid letter..🥺...Mostly sounds  kala's wishes & desires😡...yeah that widow part & your body  smells of corpse might be supriya's thoughts.😡.Finally kala read Naku's name with immense pleasure😡...ERRR Dutta😲...he has totally believed that letter😲..This episode clearly showed Dutta as a brainless  gadha..😭...Yes anyhow Kala has unknowingly done a great service to dutta.👍🏼..love your analysis & fabulous update soo much dear.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update..Soo sweet of you...baby will add that dosti song on another location dear.🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi yuvi, good to see you again mate..  you dont know how mad I WAS WHEN i saw this  episode..in fact Kala reading it aloud..made it  comical.. especially the gujar katne wala part and kute  ke maut! I I SAID  TO MY CUZ WHAT IS THIS ?its beginning to sound funny.. but when the laughing stopped I  DID SAY  heavens THIS GUY IS   so stupid.. its as if  his character was beginning to be slashed...
 yuvi.. the thing is Kala  knew via Supriya that  Naku had foiled their  escape already.. and in the next wu naku her self admits..  she knew that  something was going on  between S and R..  that's where Naku loses her credibility... before  dutta..  but I agree this big don of a gangster.. is stupid and gullible.. kala is correct..  dutta cannot  differentiate between good or bad in  fact very few can..

true naku proved her stupidity the day she learned the truth of ravi/sups and suggested sups 4gt ravi and marry dutta😲...how I wish I was there 2 ask her if she'd 4gt dutta and marry sum1 else?? m sure she wouldn't do that but expected sups 2 do it... naku was highly irritating post the time she found out abt sups/ravi... she interfered a bit too much and I found that very irritating and annoying as a viewer...she should have jus told dutta and let him decide... naku has this very annoying habit of interfering in matters tht down concern her...esp in the sups/ravi/dutta matter she interfered a bit too much which proved 2 be bad for her. Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

this episode proves that our dutta gave himself correct name gadha so cheers in all this foolishness of patilnivas tasha ki shaadi hogayi thanks hammie for compliments i really feel honoured hope to be back soon with a bang
haan!glad you saw the   positive bits.. and so about to happen the gunpoint wedding.. one of a kind..
much love hammie..😃

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
judaaa hoke bhi...  loveee the song...   fits the episode twinky.. completely!
Heart breaking episode & mind blowing update dear..🤗.Enjoyed it soo much....Dutta was totally in a mad mood..😲..Dutta ordered baaji to search the house ...kala gave the basic glue about the guest room😡...Dutta couldn't think properly.😭..he is a Gadha..😭
yes such a nutter... was very disappointed in his character ..  how can he be so blind?
..kala was a clever evil.😡...Brilliantly she pressed Dutta's targeted buttons..😭.baaj& kala searched on Supriya's room..kala cleverly put Supriya's letter in the drawer.😲.No one noticed that.😲😭.Errr Dutta.😭.He is a don...He must know about others every single move...😕...But this man didn't notice it..😕😡.kala showed the MS to Dutta...Kala rubbed salt on Dutta's wound.😭..Heartless evil😭..Oh Nooo...😭.letter's content was really hurtful..🤢🤢...shoot dutta like dog,will find his body in a gutter,he is an heartless animal,his wife will become widow,don't dare to love again😲 oh nooo...Such a stupid letter..🥺...Mostly sounds  kala's wishes & desires😡...yeah that widow part & your body  smells of corpse might be supriya's thoughts.😡.Finally kala read Naku's name with immense pleasure😡...ERRR Dutta😲...he has totally believed that letter😲
read yuvika's comment..
..This episode clearly showed Dutta as a brainless  gadha..😭...Yes anyhow Kala has unknowingly done a great service to dutta.👍🏼..love your analysis & fabulous update soo much dear.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update..Soo sweet of you...baby will add that dosti song on another location dear.🤗...Big hug from Twinky baby🤗
loveddd the song.. aadat means habit... meaning he is in habit of being unlucky in love.. thanks so much for the shots.. it was sad to see him beaten down to a pulp.. kala thinks she is winner all the way... but is she??? much love hammie.. ummh looks like your warda is back on the scene..😛    much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

true naku proved her stupidity the day she learned the truth of ravi/sups and suggested sups 4gt ravi and marry dutta😲...how I wish I was there 2 ask her if she'd 4gt dutta and marry sum1 else?? m sure she wouldn't do that but expected sups 2 do it... naku was highly irritating post the time she found out abt sups/ravi... she interfered a bit too much and I found that very irritating and annoying as a viewer...she should have jus told dutta and let him decide... naku has this very annoying habit of interfering in matters tht down concern her...esp in the sups/ravi/dutta matter she interfered a bit too much which proved 2 be bad for her.
yes yuvi... that was her folly.. too much  nosie pokin'..  the thing is that she too has a one track vision...  she thinks she is keeping things in perspective  but she does somehow keeps things within the box..  you rightly say she should have mentioned it to dutta.. she was too worried about  him losing the plot and may be.. she wanted to  see her self as the  one who sacrifices her love  of saab.. for his happiness..martyr bune ka shaquq tha,,...she will need overhauling like dutta...

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammiee🤗
Thanks soo much for your annotations dear..🤗...Eagerly waiting for the next update....Warda🤗!!!...Please come back sooon dear..🤗.Miss your awesome comments soo much😭😭...Hugs to you & Hammie🤗🤗

Mirage🤗!!Sooo sweet of you dear🤗...happy to see you again🤗
@yuvi...Love your comments soo much..Totally agree with you👍🏼

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi twinky*hugs*
thank you so much yaar hammie ko tu main yaad nae aae hongi😛
I was out of town came back just yesterday. .it was a long journey and health is bit down too. .will post soon😊. .i read this ud kala was damn cruel when she read the letter.
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi twinky*hugs*
thank you so much yaar hammie ko tu main yaad nae aae hongi😛
I was out of town came back just yesterday. .it was a long journey and health is bit down too. .will post soon😊. .i read this ud kala was damn cruel when she read the letter.

Hiii Warda🤗🤗
Awee Sooo sweeet of you dear..🤗🤗.Happy to see you after longgg time mate...🤗🤗...We missed you soo much dear..🤗..Eagerly waiting for your wonderful comment..health is bit down??..Firstly take some rest dear...🤗.We all love you sooo much..🤗.Thanks soo much for  your kindly post dear..🤗...Take care...Big hug from Twinky baby..🤗.baby's happy faces for you dear🤗

Flowers  for you my dearest friend...🤗