tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

LTL Written Update

Episode ~69

1st April  2010

Shiva's temple

The episode opens with a grand view of the impressive temple steps, accompanied by  sound of temple bells.

Dutta and Supriya approach the steps and gradually side by side climb up  very much like husband and wife. Both give each other sided glances.. till they arrive at the  worship area. Worshippers are  praying before Shiva and exiting. The pandit looks   up in surprise and greets Dutta Bhau . Supriya gets to the point and says, pandit ji  I wish to pray to  Lord Shiva  with him. The reminds her , that your marriage has not taken place yet.. I suspect Supriya knew this and uses it to the advantage of her plan..  Dutta like a fool says , but it be held during this week.  In this  case the pandit explains, the rule is unmarried people should do this puja alone so you'll have to sit outside he tells Supriya  . Supriya has a satisfied smile on her face, as this is what she wants..to execute her plan.. but Dutta is not to pleased and he turns to her, Supriya I will not do this puja without you, for I am doing this puja for you. This throws her a bit  and she taps him on the shoulder with a ,please. Of course he succumbs and agrees to do the worship on his own. Supriya on the sly  looks well pleased. The pandit says , you need to perform ablution, and change your clothes, till then I'll do the preparations. Dutta nods to the instructions and with a sigh goes off to change , and Supriya smiles craftily and breathes a sigh of relief.. the wicked woman is acting out the, by hook or crook I will be with my love .. all obstacles will be removed..such are her unscrupulous way..or is all fair in love and war?

Ravi turns up to the temple and appears a bit lost.. of course he is on the lookout for Supriya ,plus he has to inform her he has arrived... he looks for a vantage point  and positions himself  behind a temple pillar...and edges himself closer..

Naku walks with suganda to the temple, carrying a puja thali .Dutta moves in behind Supriya before the altar , dressed ceremoniously  bare chested , with a maroon  piece of cloth that part covered his chest and a matching maroon dhoti.. he sides Supriya and gives her a brief sided glance , as if to remind her , doing this for you..

The altar is ready for the puja with a basket of white flowers, Prasad ,divas, lampstands and aromatic incense sticks. Dutta walks ahead and sits cross legged in his maroon dhoti at the designated place for the worshipper. Supriya stands behind him content and the priest leans over the sacred fire and applies tilak on Dutta's forehead..and the puja begins as the priest chants sacred verses. Supriya creeps away from behind Dutta .leaving him to carry on his worship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patil Nivas

The three sisters come around the corner.  Leela suggests, shall we have some lemonade Tai ? Roops adds , I mixed some booze with lemonade yesterday!noone found out out so cute isn't it?.. Kala asks, where is Bhau ? did you see him?. Roops replied, Bhau has gone out with vahini  somewhere..kala  smiles and they  three turn  till they arrive to Kala's room who says, someone's rightly said so a woman's character and a man's fate both cannot be trusted!.  she looks at a row of empty champagne flutes, and picks one up ,and continues, Bhau's fate and vahini's character, let's see what happens next.. and she opens the fridge  door to get her  the chilled champagne and finds a folded piece of paper with a red apple on top in the lower compartment of the fridge. She looks at it perplexed , moves the pple and reaches out for the note...  and unfurls to read it.. no more poisoning or falling of +mandap pillars..only foolish people can do such things, today everything will be taken care of!.. when the snake will be smitten but the stick will be intact! she says one more note?  Leela and Roops up perturbed and Roops says , wow is it a love letter Tai ? so cute isn't it?. Kala turns from the fridge and glares at her sister, and then reads aloud the contents of the note to her sisters with a smile.  Leela asks, what does it mean, and Kala puts her in her place, you won't understand... who would dare to enter Bhau's house and leave a note in his sister's room ,must say he has some guts!  Leela  confesses , I am very scared, who is keeping an eye on us?, hope we  three don't end up in trouble. Kala turns around and taunts Leela, you need to get up every morning and do breathing exercises! may be your brain will start working! if someone wanted to expose us, we wouldn't be getting these notes! there has to be someone who wants to join us. Kala is quick to latch on to the fact that the notes could be used as evidence which can be examined to locate the person behind the notes..she is also aware that this is someone who is aware of their existing animosity toward's their brother.. So we have here the sign of forces being fortified against  Dutta ..

Leela is confused, so what do we do?  Roops suggests, shall we all go to  Lord Shiva 's temple? I love to look at the snake over there.. so cute isn't it?. Kala says calmly you don't have to go anywhere you'll find out anyway.. when  the stick smashes!

Kala will not her supremacy be challenged by puny no one's like Ravi and Supriya. the snake here means Dutta and the stick  Ravi and his Supriya !

Shiva's temple

Dutta bare back continues with his worship amidst holy chants. Supriya stands worried.. Dutta chants holy verses..and pours milk from a vessel.. Supriya moans, I can't understand why Ravi hasn'tcome yet? if he finishes puja! I should have stayed away from this goon! Ravi peeps from behind a flower kiosk and looks up at the mandir with a smile, pulls out his phone and rings Supriya  to indicate he has arrived !she sees his name on the phone and locks her key pad in great joy. They both smile she looks Dutta's bare back, tip toes down the steps from the alter  turns back and says, with a scoffing smile, sorry Dutta ji,  you carry on worshipping Shiv ji or Yamraj ji, I don't care! my god Bhole Nath has arrived , I am leaving now...  

She turns back, glares at Dutta's back and surreptitiously descends the mandir's main steps..she looks at  Ravi  who hides behind the flower stall andbeckons her by his hand. Dutta  chants. She goes down the steps. Ravi mouths come. Speedily her toes go down.. as Ravi watches, and Dutta chants.

Naku  starts up the steps. Supriya is very nearly at the bottom of the steps.  Naku climbs up puja thali in hand. Suddenly , Supriya  in a hurry collides with Naku ! whose puja thali comes crashing down in the steps! annoyed Supriya s shouts re you blind?  Naku quietly gathers her offering on her puja thali and slowly looks up at  Supriya's face which is aghast! It's as if she is struck by lightening.

Naku crouched down looks up at Supriya's face and confused says, Tai !supriya gathers herself as  Naku gathers her offering, holds her thali and slowly stands before Supriya ,in a way blocking her further descent. symbolic scene  for  here begins  Naku's by hook or by crook she will ensure her Saab gets Supriya .. in fact further on in the episode it seems like a  comic caper game of tom and jerry where the mouse tries to escape but the cats prevents her from doing so!

Supriya looks at  Naku in disbelief . Dutta chants. Ravi qustions nakusha! what is she doing here? Supriya looks flustered and  Naku asks concerned what's the matter Tai ?you here ? Supriya replies sheepishly , e have come here for puja.  Naku asks, is Saab here too?.. Supriya still flustered says , yes, he praying in the temple.FB.Naku recalls how she says to her mother she would keep away from Saab ,she won't come between him and his happiness..

She looks up at Supriya's face.. but says , ok I'll wait here till his puja finishes . Supriya goes what? errh yes.. Ravi looks impatient as he waits for Supriya to come to him.. Supriya hurry up and come !he rasps. Supriya nods to him calmly. Ravi goes, hurry up!. Dutta chants his, verses. Supriya looks around in panic. Ravi mouths Supriya  hurry up!.  Supriya flusters, s the mandir bell rings and she says, oh! We need white flowers for the prayers!i'll go and get them! she says in a hurry.  Naku looks at her puzzled and offers her services! Tai I'll get them. but a desperate supriya says , no  Naku!hey are in the car...I'll I'll get them! but  Naku too doesn't give up and calms Supriya , don't worry Tai , I'll go. Supriya looks at her face dumbstruck..  Naku won't let her escape by the looks of it, she tries again, no  Naku you leave it I'll go, it's our puja so I should get the flowers otherwise he might get offended.  Naku backs off , ok Tai .and Supriya carries on going down the steps.. leaving  Naku standing up the stairs holding her puja thali. Ravi smiles , at Supriya finally  coming down the steps.  Naku  smiles and says this Tai is innocent like a kid. Understatement ! Supriya is a poisonous viper!

Naku turns and continues to climb the temple steps to get to the altar.

Over Dutta 's draped  bare shoulders. Looms  Dutta 's shield of armour   Naku thalli in hand. she looks from behind his bare back a large basket of  white flowers beside his left folded knee!  Naku is much confused by the sight of the white flowers!

She says the basket of  white flowers is right here! I think Tai has forgotten about it..  Naku like speed of lightening races down the stairs shouting , Tai !tai! and catches up with Supriya before she reaches the last step  and is on flat ground.. Tai ! Tai !  she yells, the  white flowers are right there in the basket!i saw the flowers!..  Ravi moans this girl will ruin every thing! I  need to do something.

Naku grabs hold of Supriya's arm as says , lets  go Tai! Saab must be waiting for you! Supriya stops her , no wait   Naku ! and she looks t Ravi helplessly who calls for her come on Supriya !..  Naku turns to Supriya and says, is anything wrong Tai ? naku  I've  fumbles Supriya and  Naku says, lets go!and while Supriya protests ,  Naku!  Naku! .  Naku literally drags Supriya up the step of the temple. Ravi grinds his teeth when he sees Supriya dragged up  Naku , she won't get it like this! he snorts and from behind the flower vendor he points his gun upwards..and then aim it.. Supriya turns back to  look at him . Ravi growls , leave Supriya ! I'll kill many but will do it! I am going to take Supriya with me today he grits his teeth with his gun pointed on target... nakusha.. Dutta chants the sacred verses..

Supriya stops and looks behind at Ravi hidden behind garlands his gun  aimed.  Naku too stops and asks Supriya much concerned, what's the matter Tai ?what are you thinking?..she turns to look at a Ravi's angry face, and has a FB ,of  her  hugging Ravi .. and sating I jusr want to rin away from here,someplace where there's only you and me..and Ravi saying, yes and we'll bury all the memories of this place , right here.  Naku pulls her up the steps . Ravi mutters ,  Naku leave Supriya !but  Naku has her firm grip  on Supriya's wrist as she continues to pull her up the temple steps!

Finally they get to the top and  Naku faces her and says come on Tai ! .. I am very happy for you today,Saab has accepted you..my  Aye says it's very auspicious ,if you worship Mahadev , then a  couple is blessed to be like  Shiva and Parvati. Supriya goes huh!  She wouldn't want that alliance with Dutta!.. she turns to look for Ravi who seems to have disappeared for a moment... but then his face emerges from behind the garlands.

Dutta clasps his hands and says his final prayer. Supriya turns to look at Ravi who points his gun as he sees  Naku now facing Supriya .. away from her..  Naku asks , Tai let's go Saab must be waiting, he'll get worried where have you gone..supriya turns unwilling toward's Dutta.. who clasps his  hands. Ravi hand on trigger..he cocks it.. and a palm crashes on his gun! he startles! and is horrified as his gun is snatched from his hand! and his eyes behold Kala with his own gun pointed to his own head by her!... end of episode. Hamlet53. 29.11.13 

precap: you dare to aim at Dutta bhau's wife! get up and tell me who sent you here?

What a fantastic episode full of  intense drama, energetic scenes! in essence  pulsating like the dance of  Lord Shiva himself !  we see the robust plot unfold, the  creeping baleful ominous threats that hang over Dutta 's head.. and how the ever presence of the thunderous  god Shiv  ushers in reformation  in Dutta's life.. drop by drop ...Dutta who will be attacked yet will be protected by his protective shield Nakusha the  lowly servant girl..  and so Shiva performs his tandav ..through many .. Kala , Ravi , Supriya .. all to steer Dutta on the path of enlightenment.. which is to understand the distinction between what seems and what is.. to find true love..

It's chilling to see how Supriya and Ravi's  make  a mockery of the ceremony. Dutta going through the puja alone almost shows that Supriya had done her homework properly..that she would dump him so to speak in his worship , while she does a runner. Only the plan is delayed  due to the arrival of  Naku.

Naku almost becomes a nuisance ,as she literally  holds Supriya and prevents her from escaping. Within herself  Naku is true to herself in her crusade that she will do all to bring Dutta and Supriya together.. she can go to any lengths ..

Dutta is all quiet,  and immersed in worship in this episode.. while all around him  chaos wreaks havoc in the lives of his foes.. Dutta stays calm , unaware of who they are ? that is learning curve he needs to inculcate.

Naku is at her best ! true to her word stands by her man.. even the gods  give her an allowance .

Kala is no less of a tigress.. her entry  at the end of the episode forebodes of more fiery scenes  of  what I  prayed for  Dutta  to give Ravi.. it'll be his sister who lays it in him!

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous WU..Fassben, twinky,  bart , warrie , tammy, sona,         

Dutta's appearance~  out fit very eye catching and regal... but was mighty disappointed to note that  actor had shaved of his chest hairs.. which were for me a main feature of his masculinity .. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ? why did he do it? i support hairy, stubble ridden men.        

@ red mainay toh notice hi nahin liya. ab mujhay phir se tammy k thread pe check karna paday ga๐Ÿ˜•. Edited by tahera57 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammiee๐Ÿค—
Awesome update dear.....Enjoyed it sooo much....Supriya has planned very well.๐Ÿ˜ก...Loved bare chest Dutta..โ˜บ๏ธ...Evil trio again got a letter from an anonymous...Who is that??..Dutta was the snake & sup-ravi were sticks...Bhole Nath means what dear??...Supriya tried to escape... Err Naku spoiled everything...But Love her loyalty...Pure heart girl...Supriya is a kid???..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Oye Naku...she is not a kid she is an evil...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Loved the way you've described about the pooja...Dutta sincerely & silently did the pooja...Lord Shiva gave ek chance to Naku...But she only wants Dutta's happiness....She can do anything for Dutta...Errr That BG pointed gun towards Naku..๐Ÿ˜ก...Errr...Hate  this sups & ravi ๐Ÿ˜ก..Hammie you've related Sups-Naku ki game with my favourite Tom & jerry..๐Ÿ˜ญ..Baby can't accept Supriya as Jerry..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก..Banned karo...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...Woww Finally Kala pointed gun towards Ravi...Yeah she is looking like a tigress...Loved your wonderful analysis dear...enjoyed it soo much...thanks soo much for your lovely update dear...Eagerly waiting for the high drama...Thanks a lot..take care...baby can't edit lengthy videos๐Ÿ˜ญ...I don't know how to download a video from YT.๐Ÿ˜•...So I'm  making gifs directly from Youtube..๐Ÿ˜ณ.Video's Maximum capacity must be 20 MB...25 minutes video ki capacity is more than 60MB...so can't edit them.๐Ÿ˜ญ.But I find divided videos for tomorrow's episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ...So will try to  make some kala's shots.๐Ÿ˜ณ.Today also post one shot..๐Ÿ˜ณ.After May ki  wedding episodes divided videos are there...So Hope to torture you by baby's bootiful shots๐Ÿ˜‰...

Hammieee๐Ÿค—!!..you've worried about Dutta's hairless chest..โ˜บ๏ธ.ahem ahem...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.You already have lots of names like Good lion,angry lion,bad lion,sweet lion,dhoka lion,clever lion & now Twinky baby is adding one more name for you..๐Ÿ˜›...NAUGHTY LION...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰...Soo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..No chapels please .๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Baby created this one for you Hammieee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Oh Nooo..noo chapels please.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

PS:-Hammiee.๐Ÿค—...Dutta with hairy chest picโ˜บ๏ธ...It is  for you my sweetest sher...๐Ÿค—...(picture is not very clear.๐Ÿ˜•...baby sleepy.๐Ÿฅฑ.Will add better one next time dear๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
This was supposed to be an intense gripping episode..  It does indeed holds the intensity until naku comes on to the scene.  She is almost like an adamant child crying for her favourite toy dragging supriya against her wishes.  Without the tutoring of ravi supriya couldnt ward off the chit of a girl, totally useless.  Naku in the end is the spoilsport allowing kala to appear n take control.  
Dutta the regal don minus phoolwari to the dismay of so many true to his character is clueless to the happenings,  Gosh!  No words to describe his bolapan.  Dunno who is more ignorant, naku or dutta.  Finally this episode will be remembered more for dutta,s appearance than anything else for me. 
Thank you for the update,  sympathise with you for the anguish seeing a bare chested dutta.  
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud๐Ÿ˜Š
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
very well written...this episodes gave a hint to me...naku would be dutta's wife...coz the haldi meant for bride  was first touched by naku...than in the following episode after the puja naku would be standing behind where sups or his wife to be ...than later on the flower from the tree would fell on naku in coming episode instead of sups๐Ÿ˜ก...
hammiee u brought the memory of  discussion we had on forum at home...my judement was right

dutta looked regal nodoubt ...somebody is disappointed๐Ÿ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hammie ... thanks for the lovely update :)
You like hairy chested men 
๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hammie ... thanks for the lovely update :)
You like hairy chested men 
๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜†
hi fiz.. haan! i am a primate that's why..  cant stand waxed chest men..  but like salman khan.. body wise siddarth malhotra.. athletic , not pumped up..
 saw naach tonite RIDRA.. WERE NOT TONITE tomm.. they were doing a board game.. snakes and ladder .. sequence dance..   song they didn't show .. ridra look great in their doc's out fits especially her..
cheers for commenting fiz.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammiee๐Ÿค— hi twinky .. great to see you
Awesome update dear.....Enjoyed it sooo much....Supriya has planned very well.๐Ÿ˜ก...Loved bare chest Dutta..โ˜บ๏ธ...Evil trio again got a letter from an anonymous...Who is that??..Dutta was the snake & sup-ravi were sticks...Bhole Nath means what
this i think  another name give to the god Shiva.. bhole means innocent.. mind you ravi was far from it
 dear??...Supriya tried to escape... Err Naku spoiled everything...But Love her loyalty...Pure heart girl...Supriya is a kid???..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Oye Naku...she is not a kid she is an evil...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Loved the way you've described about the pooja...Dutta sincerely & silently did the pooja...Lord Shiva gave ek chance to Naku...But she only wants Dutta's happiness....She can do anything for Dutta...Errr That BG pointed gun towards Naku..๐Ÿ˜ก...Errr...Hate  this sups & ravi ๐Ÿ˜ก..Hammie you've related Sups-Naku ki game with my favourite Tom & jerry..๐Ÿ˜ญ..Baby can't accept Supriya as Jerry..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก..Banned karo...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...Woww Finally Kala pointed gun towards Ravi...Yeah she is looking like a tigress...Loved your wonderful analysis dear...enjoyed it soo much...thanks soo much for your lovely update dear...Eagerly waiting for the high drama...Thanks a lot..take care...baby can't edit lengthy videos๐Ÿ˜ญ...I don't know how to download a video from YT.๐Ÿ˜•...So I'm  making gifs directly from Youtube..๐Ÿ˜ณ.Video's Maximum capacity must be 20 MB...25 minutes video ki capacity is more than 60MB...so can't edit them.๐Ÿ˜ญ.But I find divided videos for tomorrow's episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ...So will try to  make some kala's shots.๐Ÿ˜ณ.Today also post one shot..๐Ÿ˜ณ.After May ki  wedding episodes divided videos are there...So Hope to torture you by baby's bootiful shots๐Ÿ˜‰...
you dont know how to down load  youtube.. twinks ask tammy.. she'd love to help.
Hammieee๐Ÿค—!!..you've worried about Dutta's hairless chest..โ˜บ๏ธ.ahem ahem...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.You already have lots of names like Good lion,angry lion,bad lion,sweet lion,dhoka lion,clever lion & now Twinky baby is adding one more name for you..๐Ÿ˜›...NAUGHTY LION...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰...Soo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..No chapels please .๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
i like naughty like if you give it with love..  call me any thing..  twinks brilliant shots of dutta.. loved them..i still haven't  watch  friday update ..so please forgive me it will be late..

Baby created this one for you Hammieee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Oh Nooo..noo chapels please.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
I love this picture the best!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘if minus dutta then Kala is the next  best thing .. thanks twinky you are a starโญ๏ธ hammie delighted.

PS:-Hammiee.๐Ÿค—...Dutta with hairy chest picโ˜บ๏ธ...It is  for you my sweetest sher...๐Ÿค—...(picture is not very clear.๐Ÿ˜•...baby sleepy.๐Ÿฅฑ.Will add better one next time dear๐Ÿ˜ณ)

yes love this picture..  this is his chest after he shaved it in march.. so hair still not in its usual prime thickness. hanks twinky for your  comment and shots..much love hammie                         

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie
hi bart,
This was supposed to be an intense gripping episode..  It does indeed holds the intensity until naku comes on to the scene.
okk.. Funny I thought naku's  arrival..her true to her Saab was the truthfully intense bit.. her tussle ,with the lying  supriya was the intense ..
 She is almost like an adamant child crying for her favourite toy dragging supriya against her wishes.  Without the tutoring of ravi supriya couldnt ward off the chit of a girl, totally useless.  Naku in the end is the spoilsport allowing kala to appear n take control.
this is interesting  comment... mind you kala has her own agenda.. 
Dutta the regal don minus phoolwari...๐Ÿ˜† hey! thanks for reminding me that ord how could I FORGET!
 to the dismay of so many true to his character is clueless to the happenings,  Gosh!  No words to describe his bolapan.   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘  loved this remark. touche!
  Dunno who is more ignorant, naku or dutta.  Finally this episode will be remembered more for dutta,s appearance than anything else for me. 
Thank you for the update,  sympathise with you for the anguish seeing a bare chested dutta.    cheers for the comment.. listen haven't watched the next  episode..  cUz deleted it accidently.. and can you guess what I MUST HAVE DONE?  MUCH LOV HAMMIE