hi hamlet
awesome work😊sups hate her😑
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee
hi naku,great to see you

naku bewakoof dutta ko pushing towards sups...baad mein sups dutta ke karanji bana dege...
 πŸ˜ƒ   yep back come your jokes.. iam sick of death of this karanji! never tasted it

.her intention are good...sadly directed at wrong individual
i 'm sorry hammiee for long absense...hum ka maafi dedoo
okkk let you off .. no behaving like this  again..  thanks for your comment..
 much love hammie

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb😊ud
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi HammieπŸ€—

helooo dazzler ..   πŸ˜ƒ

such a lovely update dear..❀️..Enjoyed it so much....Loved Tasha's sweet convo soo much ❀️..Enjoyed their convo soo much...loved the way Dutta teasig Naku.❀️.Loved the way Dutta said Thanks to Naku.❀️...supriya made karanji for Dutta...Loved the way everyone noticed Dutta....Final part also wonderful..Enjoyed reading it dear....Loved Naku's bahshan & baaji's nautanki...Your descriptions are awesome dear...Thanks a lot for your awesome update hammiee.πŸ€—.Loved your footnote soo much dear❀️... Eagerly waiting for the next update.... take care...πŸ€—

sorry twinks for the late wu.. after annotations had visitors..  catch the next wu when you get the chance.. i know you are in dreamland by now   love the shots,, dutta loves sweet things..

PS:-thanks soo much for your lovely annotation dear.πŸ€—..Enjoyed it....Warda is soo sweet πŸ€—& not lazy like you..😊...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Thanks a ton to Tammy..πŸ€—..

well twinky you can see.. warda is one big  dhoka..  she has no net for the next 3 months.so say your goodbyes to her.. i have said mine.. 

much love  hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage great to see you

fab ud😊well turned in all aspect
yes it was a good episode.. good memories of LTL 1
 thanks for your comment. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alex1

@Hamlet53 - Hammie, I have yet to get caught up from episode 59 on but will surely do so as soon as I can.  The story is becoming more interesting each day now.  By the way, just as a reminder your WUs and especially your very own interpretations add much more insight to the daily WUs that were done during the live show. Hopefully, from reading you WUs and re-living the episodes,  this story, its characters and casts will provide more ease and become less burdensome.  Thanks so much again. Alex
alex great to hear from you.. keep  reading them whenever you can.
its like the magic still lives on, and each time one watches an episode, some thing new crops up in the mind..
 many thanks for your lovely comment.. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hammieee πŸ€—
Still in the coool mood??😲😲...I think Hammie didn't notice baby's naughty..😳😳😳..Thank God...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Thanks sooo much for your lovely annotations dear..πŸ€—.baby is going to sleep.😳😳..baby will come back tomorrow dear.😳😳.Take care...
πŸ€—
@ RED
WHAT???????????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...NEXT 3 MONTHS?????😲😲😲😭😭😭😭...OH NOOO...Baby can't say Good bye to her...😭😭😭...Why Noo net????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...WardaπŸ€—!!!! Baby is missing you sooo much dear😭😭😭😭
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

nakku bhasha tasha comfert supriya fake care karanji scene nakku bhashan so now baji declared that nakku will make dutta mad one day
hi tammy , haan full on baji ka remark.. hilarious πŸ˜†i laughed.. i prefer kel ke bashans to karanji!
 she looks lovely in monday's episode..
much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet
hi uvi, great to see You

awesome work😊sups hate her😑
so do I SUPRIYA ANNOYS ME .. cheat! liar!
thanks for your comment read the next..
much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet
hi jedy..πŸ˜›  gotta yeah..

superb😊ud
now chk out the next wu.. going to post it.. thanks for commenting , much love hammie.