Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
aweee such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️.Awee hammieee...🤗.our sweeetest lion...🤗...Loved Babi & naku's convo dear
❤️...babi misunderstood our Dutta...he was not an ordinary man..❤️..He was  a don with golden heart...❤️...he has never seen outer beauty.👏..He only loves inner beauty👏...naku has perfectly known about him.👏..Loved her dialogues.."Saab doesn't look at a person's face.. but at  a person's heart .. he saw my heart that's  why he had faith in me!".❤️...great soul mate..❤️...hate this evil trio 😡...Your foot note is as always fabulous dear..❤️.enjoyed reading it...babi was like a typical mother...her mind calculation was wrong....Loved naku..❤️.This whole episode was about face revelation issue..👍🏼...Your footnote is truly mind blowing ❤️hats off to you hammie lion🤗...loved your "Regarding the face revelation issue, many of us like her own mother, conclude that Naku has to be stupid! But in her stupidity lies the antidote for Dutta's madness.."..❤️.Thanks soo much for your lovely update & zabardast annotations dear...🤗..Sooo sweet of you...No Dutta in this episode.😭..Eagerly waiting for the next update in our new classroom...🤗..Warrie...🤗.shall we pack our school bag & get ready for our newest class room dear??...Cheers mate🤗..thanks soo much Hammie lion.🤗...You are sooo sweeet.🤗..Big hug from Twinky baby...🤗...Take care...Bye bye LTL WU thread-01🤗...
loveee the way you did your foot note😆 you crack me up! twinksss.. this wu was brilliant..  thanks for your comment and warm send off 😛 love hammie seee you... twinksss

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

Hammie congratulations for this thread's 150pg completion. what an achievement since it's second time around  was not expected to do well, but ur writing has people hooked and double dhamaal is only the added cream and cherry on top r the footnotes. so take a bow well done, great work as always. may u continue to indulge us greedy readers always.👏😃

tha' such a empowering comment..  yes hum dono ko congrats .. glad you like the footnotes..
its me musing great to have you back tha' so yes cheer is two fold now.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie 😛  hummm .. so took time out  of your busy sleepy life style.. i was checking out..  no not for you but teri commitment to.. LTL

thanks for an amazing ud it surely belonged to naku and loved your take on this episode. ..completely agree that episode is a contrast between naku/baabi and kala/AS as mother daughter...one is so dignified  ACTUALLY thatis the term.. mujhe negi yaad raha.. its true they are simople ,poor folk  yet such dignity they  have..
 abd the other stooping so low ...but the common characteristic has to be selfish moms both are more concerned about their own childs happiness irrespective of the way they are adopting...baabi is definitely burdened with the guilt of hiding nakus true color but then cant she see how already kala is conspiring against naku and this new fact will spice up things for her...if she thinks AS and dutta will be over the moon watching naku turn into fairy over night then I salute her intelligence 🤪  haaahooo fairy😆😆 love it..    filhaal tu you 'd better salute me.. and woh twinky tere fraaand ju thujhe miss kerte hai.. i dont miss you.. i dismiss you!!😡 for bunking!

Im so proud of naku she knows what dutta is like he will never be impressed by the truth in fact I can bet he will not even give them a chance to speak and start yelling dhoka dhoka😆  humm he is a man of  very few words dhoookaa  is  big one.
I was so horrified thinking where will naku hide from evil trio but it was surprising to see her magic soot back in super fast speed...when they hugged she was fair then probably naku and baabi paused and she applied soot and hugged back again😆 daily soaps super natural tricks zindabad 
love your zany comment👏😃..  yes it was nerve wracking to watch it on telly
Thanks a lot hammie for this awesome wu cant wait to read next part...and many congrats on reaching 150 pages ...now we will move to new threads 
ohh wait now you have to make a new thread was it the reason you made me pull my hair yesterday with your roars 😈😛 tu aur tera baal .. chup kar!  and for giving me lip a big roarrr for you.. at the end of this thread.. ja apne twin   twinky ke pas...
love hammie.. traaa. ! warieee gussa hai?.. chaal naraz hi rehe some peace and quiet.. some of us have to workkk!
over and out!