Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...they were cruel...dutta too...ganpat was selfish
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta in angry mood oops babinakku crying ganpat money dream now will start evil trio and dutta torture
hi tammy.. funny but I  dont recall any of this.. dutta was out, so kala was bound to occupy the screen space.. thanks for comment much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗hi twinkerella..
Awesome update dear..Enjoyed it so much..Yes weighty content.❤️..Loved it.❤️.Aye saab advised to Dutta..But he didn't bother & went away.😊..Poor naku😭...PN wasis always insult Naku.😭..Hate pendulum Aye saab ki stupid talk.😡..She should first keep eyes on her daughter.😡..Loved Babi- Naku's part soo much.❤️.Heart touching❤️..Loved babi's good advices.❤️.Good mother..👍🏼.loved Naku's sensible talks❤️...Greedy Ganpat dreaming about rich life.😆..Finally babi advised Naku to hide the face truth from Dutta😲..Biggest mistake...Yes babi is the main reason behind FR scene...Loved your lovely analysis soo much...🤗Naku said bye bye to her parental home..She will going to stay with Dutta...But More tortures are waiting for Naku..Eagerly waiting for the next update dear..Take care..Thanks soo much.🤗.Soo sweet of you🤗.Hug from twinky baby🤗

i too am eagerly waiting for her first meeting with dutta.. uff she's stil wearing the bridal outfit.. and these are great shots of dutta and baji..   thanks for your great comment as usual.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet  hi sona great to see you 

Awesome UD...they were cruel...dutta too...ganpat was selfish
yes naku is  having a raw deal.. her mettle will be tested now.. thanks  much love hammie.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie 
Your footnote caught my attention.. Couldnt resist from adding a few words..  
I do feel babi n naku both are flawed in their reasoning about face revelation.  Only ganpat was honest even in his devious ways, lol  
It is also a case of damned if you did, damned if you dont.   If naku revealed her face she would be accused of using her beauty (assuming the abnoxious reasoning that dutta would forgive naku just by her beauty) if she didnt reveal she is betraying.   
And Naku decides to be the sacrificial lamb as always, here hoping to protect her family from dutta,s scorn, another absurd reasoning.  What more harm dutta would have caused to them i ask?  How about somebody try n think dutta,s pov?  Doesnt he deserve to be told the truth ever?   Naku would rather cheat on him to protect her family.   The once daredevil babi of morey times is a pale shadow of herself pleading with naku to save her skin at all costs.  How can naku uphold the duties of a wife if she is cheating on him?
Whatever be the pros n cons there is no two ways to honesty.  This was the best opportunity for naku to reveal her face.   Instead she chooses to be a coward n take the long ardous torturous route.  I remembered in your latest UD of FA where naku says to babi it is so much easier to be truthful.  
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie 
I do feel babi n naku both are flawed in their reasoning about face revelation.  Only ganpat was honest even in his devious ways, lol  
It is also a case of damned if you did, damned if you dont.   If naku revealed her face she would be accused of using her beauty (assuming the abnoxious reasoning that dutta would forgive naku just by her beauty) if she didnt reveal she is betraying.   
And Naku decides to be the sacrificial lamb as always, here hoping to protect her family from dutta,s scorn, another absurd reasoning.  What more harm dutta would have caused to them i ask?  How about somebody try n think dutta,s pov?  Doesnt he deserve to be told the truth ever?   Naku would rather cheat on him to protect her family.   The once daredevil babi of morey times is a pale shadow of herself pleading with naku to save her skin at all costs.  How can naku uphold the duties of a wife if she is cheating on him?
Whatever be the pros n cons there is no two ways to honesty.  This was the best opportunity for naku to reveal her face.   Instead she chooses to be a coward n take the long ardous torturous route.  I remembered in your latest UD of FA where naku says to babi it is so much easier to be truthful.  

Hi Bharti🤗
Where were you dear??😕...Miss you soo much😭😭..You totally forgot Twinky baby & all friends???😭😭...

PS:- Loved your awesome comment & pov soo much dear.❤️🤗..Soo sweet of you.🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie 
bart, thanks for your pov.. I feel naku thought through strategically.. this was not the good moment to tell dutta the truth about herself.. She knows well that Dutta will not approach her like a man would do so his wife on the wedding night.. dutta was far to angry.. besides the truth is for Dutta naku's looks, good or bad never mattered.. he loved her the way she is..
 Yes Naku is right if Dutta finds out now that her family was in on this secret.. he would for sure kill them.. and no she would not want that..  her family is her only support system..
Yes naku is the sacrifical lamb not just for her family.. but also for Dutta before whom she wants to go through what ever, to win back his trust.. to make him see that there is still something called unconditional  love..  she does not want to use her "beauty" to trap him.. but her desire to redeem him from all the past hang overs that its  ok to be rejected and  start life afresh..  till then naku will stand firm ..wait for dutta  to allow her to heal him.. first..
 good to read your comment.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 105

26th May 2010

The episode picks up from the point where Babi tells Naku not to reveal her real face.  At that point the evil trio enters the outhouse and Naku and her family become silent at finding Dutta's sister there. Leela picks on Babi , aree! kaki you're still troubled? now your daughter is our Dutta Bhau's wife.. isn't that so Roops? Roops replies, meaning our vahini!  Leela starts again, kaki your daughter's married off now , aren't you going to give her a send off to her husband ?. Kala studies ,  Babi and  Naku's faces. Babi says, yes and turns to Naku , come on  Naku, whether you are accepted by him or not?  you don't shirk from fulfilling your duties towards your husband. Everything will be fine.. Kala rolls her eyes... Babi say , I need to give you a parting gift,  what shall I do? I  don't have anything. She goes to her trunk and takes out a painted clay model of  Bappa and presents it to  Naku and says,  Naku, always keep this with you, now he is is your partner , both in good times and bad..always have faith in him, everything will turn out good , she encourages Naku. The evil trio roll their eyes at Babi's words. Babi  ushers  Naku to the door, come ..and Naku leaves her mother's side and looks at the small  replica of   Bappa held in palms ..and puts it in her green trunk, closes it and attempts  to carry it. Then  Kala interrupts, aree why are you carrying it ? you are our vahini , Dutta Bhau's wife  , there are servants in the house to carry  your baggage. Naku is stunned as Kala looks at Babi and Roops and  Leela stand amused. Babi moves and picks Naku's trunk and  Naku brushes her hand on her mother's hand regretfully... and you vahini you must come we are waiting for you  sneers Kala,  and leaves followed by her two evil sisters.

Naku walks to the door beside her mother who carries her trunk and just as the two reach the door  Naku gives one final look at the place and her father and brother who wave at her.. Sethji cries, Babi looks at her daughter at the door and   Naku puts one foot  at time and leaves her parental house. Both mother and daughter walk away together as father and son watch them go..

Babi and Naku enter the main house... but before they step in any further, Leela shouts , stop there! and the evil sisters stand before them arrogantly. Leela continues don't cross the threshold! and then asks Kala , do we have to do some more rituals for vahini's welcome?. Kala replies tersely, those rituals are held for the wealth and prosperity of the house hold! or worship inviting  mata Lakhsmi  ..but in this house there's no dearth of that, as there is plenty here to feed the next seven generations ! the only fear is, that this so called Lakhsmi does not lose everything! and the three move toward's  Naku  like hungry animals ready to devour her. They confront  Naku and Babi and Kala gives  Naku a nasty stare.  Leela says, we have to give the daughter in law a new name.. what shall we call her? lair or characterless! Naku looks horrified  and  Babi hurts . Kala  says, call her what you like.  Roops says nakti!.. shameless!  sounds just like  Naku ! nakti! ,shameless!  how about it Tai? and  Leela says , so cute isn't it? and they mock  Naku . Kala enjoys giving both mother and daughter pain..  but says, ok that's enough, and tells  Babi there's loads of work to be done in the kitchen , so shall we go? Naku watches her mother leave. Kala ensures the message isloud and clear  that they may be in the same house, but their ways quite separate..  Babi  Naku's mother insulted by  role of a petty servant , while  Naku is  on the contrary the denounced  daughter in law of the house hold.  Roops asks Naku, sorry nakti now where will you go? Leela stirs, Roops watch what you say!  not nakti! for she is our vahini , isn't that so  Naku?  haven't you seen the mangalsutra that Bhau gave her, in her neck ? ..  go vahini,  Bhau is waiting for  you , Leela  scoffs  at  Naku.   Naku picks up her trunk and slowly walks away from these three vultures.. Kala watches her go  and with her arms folded like her brother she muses,  Nakusha I will use you in such a way ,that neither Bhau  nor Aye Sahib, will ever believe you, you are such a  weapon that I can use whenever I want to pierce Bhau's heart.

Naku's faith

Naku  recalls her mothers words that  Bappa would be beside her forever, in thick or thin, especially when all others, including her husband rejects her.So it is no surprise that she goes to  Bappa's stately statue in  Patil Nivas .

With her trunk in hand and tears in eyes, a contrite hurt within her, she stands before the statue.  Slowly she moves towards the statue and says,  Bappa! for your mother your sacrificed your life; and I have hidden my true face , my beauty for my mother... but you are  god and I  a mere mortal! If my head is severed from my body, then no divine power will bring it back to me.. you will have to come ..  she parks her trunk on the ground and joins her hands before him. and  pleads before him, Bappa! since my childhood days I have worshiped you, considered you my friend! my sister's life was ruined, we lost everything and ended up on the streets! my Aye heart was broken! and I had to live with his image..but I never lost faith in you! why? because with all the pain you gave me   you also sent Saab in my life!you showed me the way.. then I became friends with him..and then I fell in love with Saab! you know all hat  Naku's heart is clean! I don't want anything from him! then why did you put me in this situation? why did you make me his wife?  Bappa ! I only asked you for Saab's happiness! but instead because of me he received pain!why? did I falter somewhere in my worshiping  you?.. what ever happened cannot be changed ..but now  I want to be Saab's strength! I'll endure all the pain and suffering, for Saab's peace ,I'll do anything for him.. I'll bring happiness in Saab's life.. and the flames in the lamp stand around the deity flicker.. a clear symbol for  Naku that , restoring  happiness in Dutta's life is no minor feat..as it will be a thorny  path..

Naku shouts , Bappa ! and runs to protect the flickering flames  from snuffling out! and with  tears and joined hands  prays,Bappa please help me..and then she   showers the deity with flowers on a platter below on the altar...and slowly reverses back , to see the lamp stand flames flickering steadily and stably..

Outhouse

It's day break  Babi wakes up and wonders,  about  Naku , all that her daughter has to go through..she wonders how Naku must have spent her night? she turns to  Bappa and prays , Deva, give my daughter strength, why are you putting her through such hard tests?.. she leaves it to Bappa and then motivates herself to get ready for work.. she attempts to wake Ganpat up who sleeps on the floor.. Ganpat dilly dallies and comes and flops on the bed beside his son..

Babi as the strong woman of the household , pushes the men to get along with the day.. Ganpat needs to go to work, and  Sethji needs to go to school..  Babi tells him to get up but he says half asleep, where's Tai? can you ask her to pack my school bag.. and  Babi smiles fondly and says, Tai ...

BelowBappa's statue in his protection, and under his gentle watchful eyes sleeps  Naku on the red rug on the ground , her head rests on  her  folded arm parked  on her trunk.. she  sleeps peaceful.. episode ends , Hamlet53 ~21.1.14

Precap~why do you both look so frightened ?  have I caught you stealing? ..Nakusha you needn't be frightened, you are Dutta Bhau's wife..  Nakusha this house is your prison...

The first obvious fact about this episode is that Dutta is missing from it.. in the previous episodes , so much hype was given to his role.. that now it only seems right that light needs to be thrown on  Naku 's  situation..

Dutta away from home, means Kala can assume the role of throwing her weight around, for the episode once again touches on bullying tactics and cruel hurtful name calling.. by Kala and her sisters.

Kala's behaviour is all about , lashing out after bitter defeat, but as we all know fully, that Kala fights back with passion. She is never at a loss of playing warring games..  her presence though is pivotal for the positive characters to develop their mettle and might.. and also for the two central characters to understand their true worth toward's each other.

For me personally the best segment of the episode has to be Naku's monologue with  Bappa .. it's like clarifications are offered for withholding the truth about her face from her husband.. of course like is not so simple, especially if one believes in a faith. During moments of adverse times, believers do tend to question why certain adverse things happen to them?. but the answers are not always readily available  from deities one worships..  for to glean the answers , the test of time , patience , and wisdom is required.. only then one can  understand why events happen in one's life and what lessons are to be learnt..  and most important, is one's suffering.. used to redeem one's self? or is to be the cause of  saving  another soul?

Naku too has to wait and understand why she is married to Dutta?  what will be the outcome of her suffering?  for what? or better still for whom??

I love the way she is able to weigh both the positive and negative situations in her life..  yet the girl hangs on to her faith the one strong factor in her life that holds her broken heart, mind and soul together...

N.B~thanks for reading the previous wu~ tammy, fassben, twinky , warrie, bart,  ,sona,      

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Bharti🤗
Where were you dear??😕...Miss you soo much😭😭..You totally forgot Twinky baby & all friends???😭😭...

PS:- Loved your awesome comment & pov soo much dear.❤️🤗..Soo sweet of you.🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hey twinks, i havent forgotten you nor the forum n hey i was popping once in a while if you havent noticed.  Yeah I wasnt as regular as i was once upon a time 😉  actually was busy during the winter break.   But thank you so much for your sweet message dear.
Loads of luv n best wishes for this new year to you, tc

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
evil witches torture nakku st bappa feet dutta missing