Rival site - Siddharth & Toral not on talking terms

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sources: Balika Vadhu leads Siddharth Shukla and Toral Rasputra not on talking terms

Television industry has often seen co-actors falling in love or having a great bond of friendship. But there are actors who take the other route and get into some problematic situations with their co-actors.

And it now looks as though the beautiful Anandi and the handsome Shiv, essayed by Toral Rasputra and Siddharth Shukla in Colors long-running show Balika Vadhu have some personal problems brewing.

A reliable source from the sets of Balika Vadhu told us that Siddharth and Toral were very pally and in good terms when the latter actually entered the Sphere Origins show as the new Anandi, that is post Pratyusha Banerjees replacement. However, things apparently went wrong between them when they were out shooting in Kashmir for their extensive honeymoon sequence. Our source went on to say that the reason for this is actually a major rift that happened in Kashmir between the two for certain reasons.

And when they got back, things were not the same. And till date, the two of them do not converse on the sets beyond discussing their lines and scenes, or when media is around.

We tried calling Toral and even sent her a text message, but she chose not to respond.

When contacted, Siddharth told us, No, there is nothing like that. We share a very professional relationship. But there is nothing that we are not on talking terms.

Well, this is not the first time that we have seen such things happening in television. According to rumours, even the very popular onscreen jodi of Karan Mehra and Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain do not share a good off-screen rapport, and the same can be said of Sanaya Irani and Farhan Khan in Chhanchhan.

Must say, if this is the case, then Siddharth and Toral do a fantabulous job as their romance and chemistry onscreen is superb.

Edited by uknaik99 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Before this thread get close again I just want to say...
Kia Sid k itnay buray din agaye hain k woh Mrs Rashputra say flirt karnay ki koshish kar raha hay (Sid has that bad time so he is trying to flirt with Mrs Rashputra)
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know tht this thread is gonna get closed soon , so bfore it gets closed just want to say this...

It doesn't matter what happened between them and neither do I know Toral personally so I am not going to judge her. But I am more concerned about Sid, for a healthy working environment u need to be atleast cordial with your colleagues and be comfortable with them which is clearly not d case here. No wonder he tweeted.."mentally on the jhalak sets physically at balika". I have also noticed that some of the other older cast hav also kind of stopped their interaction with him...its evident. I feel bad for him so I really pray to God dat he gets a really big break soon so dat he can finally get out of this disaster of a show. Deep down I bet he is miserable to hope he gets out of dis shitty place soon to a bigger better place. I only pray for his happiness n success. This show now can just go to hell 🤢
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it's very clear frm their thandi thandi cool cool " chemistry " 😉 ... now i m proud i can actually read faces behind the awesome acting 😆  ... i don't watch BV since long , bcz of JDJ thought to watch some latest Sid Scenes and First thing i noticed between them was " they are uncomfortable with each other  "  and now we got this article 😛... and  I am no way a Prityusha fan but Toral has zero chemistry with Sid frm Day one

ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Closing this as it has links to rival site.

-BV DT