Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 23rd August 2013

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - Written Update for 23rd August 2013

At Hospital Manvi Talking with Monty Uncle and says Virat waiting for her in the parking .Monty Uncle gives her a Locket and says he thought to give it to his daughter but now He would like to give it to Manvi as a gift cause she is also like his Daughter.. Manvi says thanks to Monty uncle. Monty uncle gives some bangles to Manvi and says  to give it to Jeevika.. Manvi Says it would be better if you had given them to your real daughter just she realize That Monty uncle called her DI name Jeevika.. she asked Him how does you knew that my di name is Jeevika ..You never meet with my  Di and neither did I call my DI name in front of you and you say that you never meet my  dad after his marriage..How did you know my Di name ?  Monty uncle gets shocked and confused..Manvi asked again from Monty ..Monty makes some excuse and says you never tell me your sister name but Mahesh told  me once if he had a daughter then he wanna give her name Jeevika..Jevika means who gives life and now he had 2 beautiful daughters..manvi gets satisfied his answers and cries..He asked Monty uncle how he was looked alike..Monty uncle hugs her. Just Manvi got Virat call and leaves.

Harshad  had come in Vidhi's  Room..Video Not like it and did ignore him..He brought a mobile for her and says I have brought you a present with Love..Vidhi reuses it and says I can't take a gift  which has been brought from Black money. Just Jevika enter the room and asked Harshad what's he doing here..Harshad tells jevika about his gift ..Jevika advice Vidhi to take the gift which has been bought with love..Vidhi says she can't take so expensive gift..When Jeevika forced her Vidhi take the Gift.

Manvi standing in front of the mirror and  wants to measure Her waist.. Just Virat comes and smile.. He asked what  is  she Doing. Manvi says she measure her waist ..Virat helped her and hugs her in his Arm.. Beejee comes and interrupts them and asks  what did doctor says..Virat replies nothing to worry  Manvi  and Baby both are fit.. Just Beejee noticed her locket  and asks about it.. Manvi says Monty uncle given me that locket..beejee says her dont take so expensive gift from Monty uncle as he passing  from tough time.

At dinning table all of them there Vidhi also comes but back after seeing Harshad..Harshad says why Vidhi Ignore me every time..he asked Vanshika and Swamini bua for help him with Vidhi...Swamini Bua says just wait and watch..We are biggest Jodi makers of Chandigarh and we will set you with Vidhi soon..

Harshad comes with balloons and roses to Vidhi's room ..Vidhi open the door. Harshad proposes her..Jevika, vanshika And swamini Bua is standing behind him.. Vidhi  shut the door on his face ..Jevika stunned and all gets shocked.

Now all three tries to help Harshad in another way..Harshad in kitchen bake a heart shape  cake for Vidhi... he forgets after putting the cake in the oven and  he burned it.

Beejee remember past memories when she gives that locket to Mahesh and he gets happy after taking it..Mahesh hugs her... Beejee in  dilemma and says  why she crying to  remember him ..Beejee gets emotional

Swamini wonder to see Vidhi's Behavior and says how is this  possible Vidhi ignore so loving guy..It would be possible if she loves another guy... Vanshika says it would be another reason otherwise She will be telling us... Jevika looking worried.

In their Room Manvi getting ready and asks Virat for ready too..Beirut got a call and his manager to say the schedule has been changed and he needs to come back from today's flight.

Virat says he can't back so early as he not gives enough time to his family..Manvi pushes him to go back cause work is primary and now few days left after you will be  finally coming back .

Harshad calls Viren and says Vidhi's husband as demanded 3 Crore that time...Jevika calling Viren too and gets his number busy ..Viren agrees and says it takes some time for me to arrange  3 crore ...Harshad smirk smile after talked Viren..Jevika gets shocked to see busy Viren's number. Other side Vidhi talked with her mom about Harshad and his Mother says it would be happy if your husband was like Viren. Vidhi holds Viren and Jevika's  Photo and says I wish everyone was as caring as you... Jevika standing at the door and gets stunned..

Precap

Maanvi Found the photo with Madan chacha and Monty uncle together.. She calls him Asking why he is in the photo with Madan as he was her father's best friend..Monty The uncle gets shocked and cut the call.

Maanvi Know something is fishy and she will find out about it

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU!
loved VirMan moments❀️
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks, Really πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Hope The End Is Great πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Going πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the lovely detailed update..
Aks_Cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update!
loved virman scenes❀️
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thankyou very Much everyone your Comments means a lot πŸ€—
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a loot for the wonderful update!! :)
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...