..:::..Roshni Chopra Fanclub..:::..

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This is the sig you can add

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=piasigfz2.gif

Spreading Roshni all around

Post all that anchoring and talking non-stop on a sport she was not inclined towards was boring and orturous. Roshni Chopra, after her tryst with game anchoring is finally where she always wanted to be, in television - acting. Deebashree mohanty talks to this woman of substance

From anchoring to acting, you've come a long way?------ Yes. And I have enjoyed doing both. Anchoring was something new to me and something I did because I didn't have much choice. But acting comes very naturally to me. I have loved doing films as much as I love being in Kasamh Se.

How did Kasamh Se happen?

I learnt from my friend who is working with the Balaji's that Ekta Kapoor is looking for someone to play the main lead in her latest venture called Kasamh Se. I walked in for the auditions not expecting anything to come out of it. But after my screening I was confident of having done a good job. I got a call for the shoot the very next week. It was a pleasant surprise.

How is to be associated with Balaji?

I am totally new to this industry, so don't know of the technicalities involved. But I have watched many of the serials from this production house and I would very frankly admit that there is something different in their serial. One thing I can tell you they are a very professional lot.

How is your rapport with the other co-stars?

Very fine. We are like three friends on the sets, we understand each other completely. As for Ram Kapoor I have to admit he is one of the few hero's in television today to reflect a great personality. He is a god friend of mine too.

Where now?

I do have a lot of television projects and advertisements to complete. There are a few bollywood offers as well. Though for the moment I am lying low and will take things as they come. I am focussing on Kasamh Se for the moment.

How about anchoring?

My contract with DD Sports is already over. And I am not too keen in reviving it just now. I would like to concentrate on acting for the time.

Do you think it is easy for a person to make it through without any clout?

It is very difficult to get through in this industry without any jack but if you are sincere and truly good at your job, there can be no stopping you. In my case for instance I am very lucky to be acting under a huge banner in my very first stint.

..:::..Club Survey..::..

Whats your fave. thing about Pia aka Roshni Chopra?
Did you like her more as anchoring or acting?
Do you like her better in Khavyanjali or Kasamh Se?

..:::..DesiChocolate-Me..:::..
.:::..For events PM me..::..[[DesiChocolate]]
..::..Avi-Siggy provider- DesiChocolate and fariha17

Members:
DesiChocolate
Fariha17
PopPrincess

Love,
Priya😳

Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First one to join!!!πŸ˜›

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! I am in! I luv her! She's soo luvly! πŸ˜›
PopPrincess thumbnail

Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago
PopPrincess thumbnail

R*D* thumbnail
ooo plz can i join this fan club, i really like her in kasam se!! 😊
Celina7 thumbnail
i wanna join... i like her more in kasamh se n she lookz kool when shez anchring AND acting... 😊
J-B fan no 1 thumbnail
well i m in but i cant see the pics
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I too want to join this club.
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cool...i wana join to.. 😊