Rucha Gujrathi to pair with Sameer Soni in 'Khauf'

nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this is the new article on IF
pls  comment  😊

Rucha Gujrathi to pair with Sameer Soni in 'Khauf'?

The makers of Zee TV's Fear Files are all geared up with their new project which is based on special investigative journalism.

As news has been buzzing in the media about Somersault's upcoming thrill based series 'Khauf' on Life OK, TellyBuzz brings to you a recent development in the star-cast of the show.

It was earlier reported that actor Sameer Soni has been finalized as the main lead, who will be seen playing the character of JD, a brooding character who investigates the presence of spirits. 

When contacted actor Sameer Soni to get a knack about the progress of the show, he says, "Well, I had been finalized for the show long back. However, after some official meetings with the production house in the coming days, the shoot for the same will start within a week."

Furthermore, with due respect to the recent developments a reliable source informs us, "Adding to the bandwagon of Khauf, actress Rucha Gujrathi has been approached for one of the pivotal role. The makers are hunting for a good-looking girl who would fit in for the character of a psychiatrist. Following the same line, the actress was also spotted in Somersault's office today for the concerned look-test."

On being contacted, Rucha Gujrathi preferred to remain tight-lipped, as she said, "Yes, I've been approached for the show but it's too early to comment anything on it." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just googled her now and I like her
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DID I READ RICHA πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Just googled her now and I like her

Yeah she is very pretty and I have seen her in many shows actually.

She also appears in the show which I started to watch since last week, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se and also she was seen in Saas Bina Sasural.

She is another one of Ekta Discovery and her first show was Kusum where she played Kusum's teenage daughter Kali some 6-7 years ago. 

What happened to Abigail? Hope she is still part of the show. 

Well Abigail was supposed to be JD's assistant and Rucha is a psychiatric so they might both be in this show😊. 

Since more and more news about this show is coming out in the recent days, it tells me the show might finally start to air soon

Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

Yeah she is very pretty and I have seen her in many shows actually.

She also appears in the show which I started to watch since last week, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se and also she was seen in Saas Bina Sasural.

She is another one of Ekta Discovery and her first show was Kusum where she played Kusum's teenage daughter Kali some 6-7 years ago. 

What happened to Abigail? Hope she is still part of the show. 

Well Abigail was supposed to be JD's assistant and Rucha is a psychiatric so they might both be in this show😊. 

Since more and more news about this show is coming out in the recent days, it tells me the show might finally start to air soon

Ya Rucha is Ekta's find itself
She gained much popularity wid the Star Plus Show Bhabhi i think
She is a good actress..She handles complex roles in a good way..
Im eagerly waiting fr dis show
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

Ya Rucha is Ekta's find itself

She gained much popularity wid the Star Plus Show Bhabhi i think
She is a good actress..She handles complex roles in a good way..
Im eagerly waiting fr dis show

Me too😳😳 He said the shooting will start from next week so hopefully the show will air from mid-Sept
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBhai

DID I READ RICHA πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainanH

Who is Rucha Gujrati

HI Naina, this is Rucha Gujrathi. She has done many shows on TV and is very pretty gal.

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm.. i wish it was keerti though ... any way i dont like her much from Kussum days..my POV no offence against her fans 
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

Me too😳😳 He said the shooting will start from next week so hopefully the show will air from mid-Sept

hope so
Eagerly wiating fr this show!!!!