Fighting for lost love-Rishbala ff - epilogue on pg 56

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi my friends,

I am again here with another story(Of course, our rishbala story), this may be SS.

And here goes the character sketch.

Rishab Kundra : Called as RK by everyone, stone-hearted student(yes in my story rishbala is in school now) in class XI , he is assistant students secretary, he wants every thing in his control.

Madhubala Malik : She is also in class XI, same as RK, and hates RK to the core and always against him in all deed. She is so chirpy girl and loved by all, mostly a top ranker, who was every teacher's favourite and she helps other students in their work, very kind and bold girl.

Shilpa Verma : She is in class XII , and she 's currently the students secretary of the school and was girlfriend of RK, whose reflects RK's decision in all matters and a rich spoil brat.

Deepali Bhatia : She is also in same class as Rishbala, and she always tries to show every that she is better friend and partner for RK. She also wants everything, she wished for.

Mukund Dixit : He is in class XI, and rival for RK, and he likes madhu and supports her against RK, but never confessed his love for her.

Pooja Chopra : Close friend of Madhu, best soulmate of her, she knows in and out of Madhu and supports her at all times.

Harish Gupta : He's in class XII and completely hates RK and always plotting something against him and waiting for the right time to spoil his name.

Bittuji(how can we miss him) : Students incharge of the school in which rishbala studied, who report directly to the chairman of the school.

Remaining characters will be introduced then and there in the story.

Rishbala parents are same as in the show, but here they all are in residential school, so they will meet their parents only during their vaccation or during festivals.
Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1  - Scroll below
Part 2  - Pg 3

Part 3  - Pg 5
Part 4  - Pg 7
Part 5  - Pg 9

A note on pg10 regarding the chief guest of the show

Part 6  - Pg 11
Teaser  - Pg 13
Part 7  - Pg 15
Part 8 - Pg 19
Part 9 - Pg 21
Part 10 - Pg 24
Part 11 - Pg 26
Part 12 - Pg 31
Part 13 - pg 33
Part 14 - pg 35
Part 15 - pg 35
Part 16 - pg 39
Part 17 - pg 39
Part 18 - pg 42
Part 19 - pg 45
Part 20 - pg 49
Part 21 - pg 52

Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wil wait fr yur updt
cont soon 
and dont frgt to pm me
uma88 thumbnail
Part 1

Many students came to join their hands with madhu, to protest against the decision taken by hitler(Students used to call RK as hitler for his rudeness), and all started to form groups.

Madhu : How dare he hitler kundra😑, how can he bring such type of rules in our school, this is male domination, we have to teach him a lesson for this.

Pooja : Its our rights to decide what we do, and who he is to change the existing rules.

Madhu: Its high time for him pooja, lets get into the action.

RK : Yes babes, you must be talking about me and he winked. 😳

He moved closer to madhu and leaned to her ear making everyone in utter shock and told

"Thats nor for you baby, since that rule is only for girls and not for you"

Madhu raised her eyebrow and asked "What the hell you mean"

RK "I mean you and your group comes under DEVIL " and the people around him started to laugh.

Madhu went back to her team and made a plan against RK to break the new rule.

Next day when RK was in activity room, discusssing about some renovation work with his friends, he received some message through his mates and went inside the girls hostel room. As he entered the room, there was shock rays in everyone face.Pooja instantly messaged someone silently.

Here madhu was in her bathroom, taking bath, unaware of the situation outside, she was singing and bathing. She came outside in her bathrobe calling pooja, asking why their room was so silent, but to her shock she saw RK sitting on their bed, starring her without blinking.😲

So here goes part1, how is it??
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start...oh rk in madhus room..what is going to happen...very interesting and i am waiting for more

thx for the update and and a wonderful part 1
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice story πŸ˜³ its interesting !!
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvd d update...
but poor my RK..no one on his side..
Cant be!! Plz introduce his best friend too & name her "simran" 😳
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice 1 dear...interesting part...pls update soon I cant wait for the next part...
flowing_river thumbnail
interesting dear...
dhamakedar update...πŸ˜† 
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update.
plz pm me.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago