Diary ff COMPLETED

u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

What happens when Arjun finds Sakshi's diary? Hehehe. I hope you like it and if there are any mistakes please ignore them. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1: 

"Sakshi?" yelled Arjun, "Mein ja raha hun." Sakshi came running from the conference room. Why did he even agreed to drop her home? thought Arjun. 

Both of them sat in the car quietly. Sakshi kept glancing at him after every few minutes.Though she thought he didn't know, he was well aware. It was weird for Sakshi to stare at him. But he kept driving, ignoring Sakshi completely. After a while they reached at her place.

"Goodnight!" said Sakshi while getting out of the car.

"Hn" replied Arjun and drove off.

"Akdu" said Sakshi and went to her place.

After about half and hour Arjun reached home.

"What the?" said Arjun looking at the pink and highly decorated diary. He took the diary and went inside. Arjun sat on his sofa and started examining the diary. He didn't want to open it but curiosity got the better of him.

"Personal diary." Arjun read out at the first page. Sakshi had decorated it with designs and hearts.

"Interesting." he said.

(ARJUN's THINKINGS WILL BE IN BRACKETS)

Dear Diary,

My first day at ETF. I still don't know why I bought a diary but I would love tell my feelings to someone. What is better than a book? Plus, It will bring down the load. Being a part of ETF is hard work. My team members are awesome. Sameer is very helpful and caring. Though he is strict but you can always take his help. He would be more than willing to help you. Ayesha is very sweet. She is the reason I survived the day. I think we are going to be good friends. Shree is very sweet. Though it's kinda creepy that he is always with a machine. Haila, I hope he doesn't want to marry one. (This girl is crazy.) Chotu is a very sweet dude. (Dude? What's wrong with her.) Though his physical appearance can scare you but he's nothing like what he looks. Now I understand why people say "don't go for the looks." (😕) Liza is hilarious. She calls Shree Specky Singh. It's fun to see them bicker at small things. Ahh, reminds me of the college days. Kya din they wo be. Bilkul mast. Ab to bus yehi gana gati hun, "Bachpan to gaya, jawani be gayi." (WHAT? 😕 I think she has lost it.) Now how could I not tell you about the Akdu, Sadu, ACP Arjun. (Akdu, sadu? 😡) What does he think of himself? Itna ego kis bat pe. Fine fine, acha cop hai, aur thoda..okay fine.. bohot good looking be hai.. but still. Wait that counts it all. Damn. (What was the point of writing that? 😕). Hi be sahi se nahi bolta. Aur smile. Poocho be mat. Smile se , to koson door bagta hai. Par phir be uski ankhon mein dard nazar ata hai. Kyun.to mein pata chala kar rahun gi. (🤢). Acha meri diary aj ke liye itna hi. Case sun kar tum bore hojao ge. Baki ki bat kal bataun gi.

"Pagal hai yeh ladki" said Arjun and closed the diary. "Lekin iss diary ko purey pare beghair mein usey nahi de raha."

(Chota sa hai. Agar acha laga to age likhun gi.)

Edited by u.a1254 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it, update jaldi karna 😊

Awhh, Arjun reading Sakshi's diary han, tsk tsk ACP sahib, itna bada gunah?😆

Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its very interesting...please continue soon...please...
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Supppera...
Lovedit.
Very much interesting...
Please continue soon.
Do send me pm.
u.a1254 thumbnail

Chapter 2:

(I will not write day to day experience in her diary, but I will write some of the entries.)

Arjun kept on reading the diary. Thank God, it was weekend and Rathore had given them this weekend off. She wrote every entry with such colourful pens that at times the colours hurt the eyes. Though Arjun loved reading it. Sakshi was a really different girl. The drawings and scribbles on the pages were really impressive. 

On the other hand, Sakshi was searching for her diary all over the place. She had made her house a mess. She had checked every cupboard, even the kitchen cabinets. Under every sofa, and bed. In the DVD closet, in the CDs drawer. Every where. But she couldn't find her diary.

"Kahan rakh di meine??" she said.

While Arjun was surprised that almost half of each entry was about him but he had found an interesting entry.

Dear Diary,

Iss Akdu, sadu ko mujhe se problem kya hai? Why is he so angry? (😕) Sure, I got to know what happened and about his sadness but that doesn't mean that he put a cold shoulder towards everyone. He just can't shut everyone out. Stupid! I mean everyone faces a loss, even myself- I mean, nevermind. It's just that... uggghhh leave it. Chalo meri chodo, mein to waise b tang karti rehti hun but what about the others?(👏) They obediently listen to him, still he can't praise them? Shree becharey ko puri raat betha kar videos check ki and after that didn't even give him a day off. (😆 chuti? wo be ek ETF ko? wo be jo technical expert ho? kabhi nahi.) Chotu ne mujhe bataya ke bar experiment ke liye uski chai mein drug milaya. Is he crazy? Ufff! mein be kahan apna sir khapa rahi hun. Almost forgot to tell you, I think Ayesha has a thing for Sameer. You know what I mean. (😲) And I think Sameer does too, but he doesn't know. Haye, imagine them dancing on the song.. "Kahin pyar na hojaye." Sooo romantic. (😕 😲 what Rathore and Ayesha? What the?) I would do all it takes to bring them together. I just hope this Akdu doesn't come between my mission. Chotu aur uski 11:30 wali. I think Chotu uske dekhte dekhte hi zindagi guzar le ga. He will never go and atleast say HI to her. I think I have to do something here as well. (😊 Chotu??) Woah, I am turning into a love guru more than a journalist. Waise aj ka din bohot hi tiring tha.. Shit, yaad aya, Abhi to report be paper mein bhejni hai. Bye meri diary baki batein kal.

"Iss ladki kya mein kya karun ga?" said Arjun. Not realizing that it had brought a smile to his face. He was half way through the diary. When he looked at the time, it was past twelve in the afternoon, Umm.. Maybe one more and then I could go to the gym.

Dear Diary,

What does Arjun think of himself? He can't do this thing to me. I have to go back to ETF. He can't change the route of my life. If he is ETF for a reason, so is everyone else. I have to my reason. I am really missing my dad right now. I wish he was here. Dad please come back,  please wake up, I need you. (What is wrong with her dad? ) But I will do everything it takes to  come back. (🥱) Anyways let me tell you about the case. Otherwise I might burst in anger. One of my informers called me and wanted to tell me some details about Sikandar. (SIKANDAR? 😡) But I asked him to find each and every detail and then give it to me. Otherwise, it would upset the Akdu. Uggghhh... but atleast he would thank me. My informer told me that it would take some time to get the full information. I told him to take all the time. Sorry, diary aj itna hi. Mujhe is waqt bohot gussa araha hai, and I need some sleep. Baki batein kal ETF wapis join karne ke bad hi. 

"Sikandar?" said Arjun, "She didn't tell anyone. But why? Dammit."

"Meri diary??" said Sakshi holding her head. She had finally given up.,"I've lost it."

"Wait, puri information, right?" said Arjun to himself, "Okay. I will wait. Kyunke this is very important."

I hope you liked it. Next chapter later. Do tell me if you liked it.

Sakuu thumbnail
loved the update! Ohh, sakshi knows about sikii? Haila, i guess abhi yeh akdu sadu usske saath theak se baat karna shuru kardega :P
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
v nyc n different concept...will b waiting fo ur nxt uodate...pls pm me if psbl...n yess u[date soon...😊
Ketakee thumbnail
Wow...interesting story...
continue soon...
😊
u.a1254 thumbnail

Chapter 3:

Arjun returned from the gym around 5pm. Usually he stays there until 9pm but today he couldn't stay away from the diary. It was addicting. While on the other hand Sakshi had given hope in finding it and just prayed that it doesn't go in the hands of anyone.

Arjun after taking a shower, changed into his casuals. A black shirt and white trousers (He looks really hot in my imagination with dripping wet hair, Haye. 😳). After making his cutting chai, he sat down and opened her diary.

Dear Diary,

Mein wapis to agai ETF mein but mujh se mere dono bosses theek se baat nahi kar rahe. I mean I never wanted to challenge Arjun but I had my reason to come back and I told it clearly to Arjun but he burst out in anger. He promised that he would make my life hell, that I will regret even coming back to ETF. That was really scary the way he said that and it hurt me as well. (😕. Hurt her??) Sometimes I don't understand what's his problem? Why does he hurt me like this? Every time. It feels like ke wo ik mokah dhunta rehta hai. But choro. Sab se mil kar bohot khushi hui. Sab be khush they. Aj meri baat kisi ne suni hi nahi. Chahe case related kyun na ho. But shaid zindagi issi ka naam hai, kyun meri diary? (WHAT? Zindagi?) Acha haan, mere ussi informer se phone aya, keh raha tha ke wo undercover ja raha hai. I warned him that it would be dangerous, but he promised that he will gather all the information there is and tell me everything. I just pray for his safety. I just want Sikandar behind the bars. He has broken our family and now I want him dead. (Sikandar ne aisa kya kiya?? 😡) Kya kiya usne.. yeh phir kabhi bataun gi. Kyunke abhi mujhe wo din yaad nahi karne. Waise, tomorrow my friend Nikita is coming. I am super excited. (Abhi itna serious kuch likh ke.. aur abhi hi friend ki baat. Kya karun mein is ladki kya??) I was thinking ke hum spa jayein but aisa ho nahi sakta. Akdu ne jane nahi dena. (Excuse me? 😲). Apna lambha sa lecture dena hai.. Ke aik police wale blah blah blah.. chuti blah blah blah.. uff! To raat ko ghar mein hi facial, manicure, and pedicure kar lein ge. Acha diary chalti hun. Manicure, pedicure and facial ki sab cheezein akhati karni hai. (😕 What the?)

RIIINNNGGG RINNNGGG. Sakshi got a call. 

"Yeh Arjun is waqt kyun call kar rahein hein?" asked Sakshi.

"Yes Arjun?" asked Sakshi, "WHAT? Abhi? Okay. Ap ko ik ghante mein mil jaye ga."

After that Sakshi dashed to the computer and starting working on what Arjun wanted.

Sorry for the small update. Agle waley mein pakka.. three entries.

NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow it's awesome ... Sakhshi ki diary is superb and wag-2 Arjun ji reading with full interest ... All the three parts are mindblowing dear ... Ab Arjun ko Sakhshi se kya chahiye ... Waiting-2... Plz-2 update soon and Plz send me pm:)