Ravi Dubey to get married on December 7

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Television couple Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, who have been in a relationship for three years now, will tie the knot soon. The '12/24 Karol Bagh' co-stars fell in love after the show ended. Their wedding, a lavish Punjabi affair, takes place on December 7 in Chandigarh, Sargun's hometown. There will be an engagement ceremony on December 6 and a reception in Delhi on December 9 followed by another one in Mumbai.

The decision to tie the knot, apparently, is not a sudden oneo. Says Sargun, "Our parents were clear about our marriage. Both families met a month ago and finalised the date. Winter weddings are the best as one gets to eat and dress up well."

The bride-to-be says the only similarity between her and Ravi is that they are both foodies. "He and I are as different as chalk and cheese. The saying opposites attract holds true for us," she says.

Is being in the same profession an advantage? "The understanding is definitely better. Ravi and I have always shared a good understanding. But after doing a dance reality show together, we developed a better understanding as professionals as well. Ravi is my emotional support. We give ample space to each other. We love life and intend to live happily ever after," adds Sargun

Edited by RaviSargunFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Good News! 😃
Happy for both of them! 😃