Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai-21st August 2013 Written Update

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
WRITTEN UPDATE FOR 21st AUGUST

Sorry for the brief WU again guys I have a test tomorrow.

-  Beeji and Badi Beeji are talking about Mahesh. BB asks her to forget everything and forgive him as they need to help him when he is in need of them.

-  Jeevika and Maanvi are talking over the phone. When inquired about Virat, Maanvi tells Jeevika that he has no time for her and that she is doubtful of him. Jeevika gets mad and shouts at Maanvi asking her if she is doubting VIRAT. She abruptly ends the call.

- Viren hands over the files to Harshad. Harshad asks about Vidhi's husband's details. Harshad tells him that he would go and ask Vidhi himself. He goes and taunts Vidhi asking her if  she has fallen in love with Viren. Vidhi denies it. Vidhi thinks about how she is going to save the Vadheras.

- Jeevika calls Maanvi back and apologizes to her. Maanvi asks if something has happened. She tells her about what happened. Maanvi asks her not to suspect Viren.

- All the Chaudarys sit for dinner. Dabbo is grumpy. Maanvi asks what the matter is. He gets up and starts walking away when Maanvi asks him to tell the truth.
Beeji interrupts them and tells her that she had scolded Dabbo.

-  Harshad tells Viren that he needs some cash (5 lakhs) to give it to some gundas. Viren tells him that he'll get the cash as soon as possible and goes away. Harshad thinks about how he is going to loot all the money from Viren.

- Viren goes to get all the money. He is in a hurry. Jeevika asks him what he is doing. He tells her that he needs cash. Before Jeevika could ask why he needs so much money. He rushes out.

- Maanvi dreams about Virat being surrounded by two girls. She wakes up startled.

- He goes and gives him the money telling him that he could get only 2 lakhs for now. Harshad gets annoyed telling him to give the 5 lakhs. Viren tells him that he'll manage somehow.The episode ends with Harshad smirking!😳

Precap: Virat is Back + VirMan Romance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually slept through today's episode!🀒 It was so boring. Sorry for the brief WU again.
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kicha111 thumbnail
Thnx 4 WU
Actually I missed 2days episode
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
thanx for wu
Lol i enjoyed only precap and mannu's dream rest was full crap
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Viz! Edited the title and subject heading as per recent guidelines, hope its okay with you! All the best for the test!

Excited for tomorrow!! Kuch Khaas Hai is one of my favorite tracks!!
indhu95 thumbnail
Actually to say today's episode was a lot better than the previous days.. V had a little bit of Jeeman.. And the Precap was the main Heart stealer πŸ˜›
Thanks a lot for the written update 😊 Edited by indhu95 - 10 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Thanks for the update Viz! Edited the title and subject heading as per recent guidelines, hope its okay with you! All the best for the test!

Excited for tomorrow!! Kuch Khaas Hai is one of my favorite tracks!!

Oops! I forgot to write WRITTEN UPDATE IN FULL! sorry!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Viz for Beautiful Update :)
Best of Luck for your TestπŸ€—
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the WU..snooze episode..
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait for the beautiful precap